Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#501 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:39 PM

My boss kept criticizing me for things that I can't control :/

#502 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:02 PM

I'm having one of my worst day as a musician. Like seriously, I almost got kicked out of an ensemble lol

On the bright side, Charlie Parked was once kicked out of a jam.

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 27 August 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#503 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:54 PM

Fireworks season just started.

My dog is panicking. 4 days of this :/

#504 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:08 PM

I sneezed.

No one blessed me.

I lost my soul.

Curse you Satan.

#505 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Found out I'm working 9 days in a row :(

#506 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

I almost wiped out on my 4-wheeler ride today

#507 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

I decided to sleep at midnight instead of the usual 4-5am. I woke up 20 minutes ago and can't sleep anymore (6am now). I have class at night. Zombie day for sure.
Update: turns out I did go back to sleep. But my cousin sent me 15 messages and the notification sound woke me up again, at 8am.

#508 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:47 AM

Had one of my worst nightmares comes to life.. I went to leave my apartment this morning for work, opened the door and there was a huge spider on it. I had to put on my big girl panties and get the spider spray and kill it so I could leave all while trying to stop my kitties from escaping.

#509 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:06 PM

I fell yesterday night and my ass still hurts like it's been spanked by the Devil himself (ah, I wish). :/

#510 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

Have to do all my boss's work this weekend, and no extra pay :'(

#511 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:00 PM

Have to do all my boss's work this weekend, and no extra pay :'(

*reads previous posts*

Your boss sounds like a doucheshitbag. D:

#512 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

*reads previous posts*
Your boss sounds like a doucheshitbag. D:

He is. And it's not the first time that he's done this. I really need a new job.

#513 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

i fell asleep on the sofa because of the heat and then woke up with a stiff back

#514 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

I just found out today that a girl I grew close to in treatment last year is dying. She's been in and out of treatment both here and out of province and relapses harder each time afterward. I feel like I'm in an awkward position of wanting to try and help, but at the same time not wanting to put my own recovery in jeopardy and not really knowing if it's my place to reach out to her. So I feel pretty helpless right now and it kinda sucks.

#515 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:11 PM

my girlfriend and our best friend (who lives down the hall) went to play games like 6 hours ago. I made dinner. They didn't mention that they wouldn't be back until after I was asleep.

super lonely and sad

#516 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:50 PM

Someone hit the PARKED company van while I was at work. Had to call the police and file a report.

#517 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

I know it says today, but oh well....I gotta put this down. 

My wheel fell off my car yesterday as I was turning the corner on the way to work, luckily I was only doing like 2km, and only a minute away from work.

#518 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:24 AM

dad asked me to make some silly fliers about how smoking is forbidden in islam which will be distributed the congregation. i had to waste tons of papers because he couldn't make his mind up about which smoking sign to use, the placement of the logo, the font size, etc. i think i rolled my eyes at least 857 times throughout the entire ordeal. :crybaby:

#519 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:22 AM

I just found out today that a girl I grew close to in treatment last year is dying. She's been in and out of treatment both here and out of province and relapses harder each time afterward. I feel like I'm in an awkward position of wanting to try and help, but at the same time not wanting to put my own recovery in jeopardy and not really knowing if it's my place to reach out to her. So I feel pretty helpless right now and it kinda sucks.

Eggie,

I understand what going through treatment is, and protecting your recovery. It's hard at times, but you have to remember what you're fighting for, and that will help keep you strong during the hard times. For me, it's my life. I have to keep myself as healthy as I can. I can't afford to smoke and drink.

I've been sober for most of 20 months now (have to admit I slipped and had half a beer a few weeks ago), and there are situations I find it hard to deal with.

I find prayer helps.

#520 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 06:16 AM

I got woken up at 4am by stupid Nemo.. I swear he doesn't let me sleep and it's beginning to be a problem.

#521 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:19 AM

I just realized that I won't have any cousin to hang out with after this week, probably forever. Two years ago I had 5 of my 7 cousins living close to me. Next week I'll have only 2. But one of them is too young (my youngest cousin) and the other one is his sister, whose boyfriend (they're back, another bad thing >.>) gets jealous when we're together. I can't wait to move next year.

#522 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:30 AM

I just realized that I won't have any cousin to hang out with after this week, probably forever. Two years ago I had 5 of my 7 cousins living close to me. Next week I'll have only 2. But one of them is too young (my youngest cousin) and the other one is his sister, whose boyfriend (they're back, another bad thing >.>) gets jealous when we're together. I can't wait to move next year.

I'll never understand why people get jealous of their significant other's family members. 

#523 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

I'll never understand why people get jealous of their significant other's family members. 

Me either. And we're really close, I consider her more of a sister than a cousin. It's stupid, and just makes me feel uncomfortable being around him. And she wonders why we're not friends lol

#524 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

university website's under maintenence.... one week before the class about to start. :doh: i can't register any subjects and pay the semester fee. this is making me really anxious.

also decided to have fried egg this morning and when i cracked open the egg onto the frying pan, i realised the egg yolk already turned black. gross.

#525 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

university website's under maintenence.... one week before the class about to start. :doh: i can't register any subjects and pay the semester fee. this is making me really anxious.

It seemed like every semester I was in university, our website would crash the first day of school.

Update: Left Codex up while I was serving people at the bar, and one of my co-workers walked by

Edited by SusieQ13, 31 August 2015 - 06:44 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users