Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#526 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

My dream class that I wanted to take this semester filled up and it starts today. I was in it and dropped it because I didn't think I'd be able to pay for school this semester. That turned around but the class is still full and people are ahead of me to get in first >:[ 

#527 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:20 AM

Hour and a half trip to college and my teacher is absent. Right now I'm having breakfast at McDonalds while waiting for GF to get out of her class. Bored

#528 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:30 AM

I forgot to turn off the alarm, woke up at 8:30 AM, now it's 9:30 and I can't get back to sleep.

#529 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:40 AM

I transferred money from one bank account to paypal so I could transfer it to another bank account... and when the funds arrived in paypal I accidentally sent them back to the same bank D:

#530 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:53 AM

I transferred money from one bank account to paypal so I could transfer it to another bank account... and when the funds arrived in paypal I accidentally sent them back to the same bank D:

I had a similar mess up the other day. I paid for something with a linked account in PayPal, but the account was closed. I updated the bank info to the current correct information, but for some reason it didn't save when I made the purchase.

#531 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:01 AM

I had a similar mess up the other day. I paid for something with a linked account in PayPal, but the account was closed. I updated the bank info to the current correct information, but for some reason it didn't save when I made the purchase.

I did that with Steam D: I had it to automatically take from my current bank account via paypal so I didn't have to log in each time, but it took from my old bank which is now overdrafted. I was trying to transfer funds to cover that so I can close it. RIP 

I guess I should just delete my old bank info from paypal once I have it closed out properly.

#532 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 07:11 AM

Had a customer email me a scathing email not 10 minutes after I got off the phone with his wife and got a sticky situation sorted and diffused. Seriously people, learn to communicate. I'm not the bad guy here.

#533 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:00 AM

Almost got kicked out of the Halloween team because I'm not able to make it on time on Fridays because of school, and both parties (the event and school) have a zero tolerance policy on absence; you're either 100% in or out. So I'm jumping through hoops atm to get a day off of school. If I fail I'll be kicked out of the one thing I look forward to every year for an entire year, if I succeed I'll lose credits and get extra assignments at school :/

#534 marahuyo

marahuyo
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

Finally got a credit card after three years of issues (soo many different things, so many) only to find out they spelled my name wrong. smh.

Thought I was done with this, but apparently not.

#535 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

I realized today that in order to pay all my bills, I'd have to work 2.5 jobs.

#536 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

have 2 weeks to read 3 books of biology, 2 philosophy and 3 of Scientific thinking text 

#NeedAudiobooksPls :(

#537 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:49 AM

My worst Codexmare

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#538 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:08 AM

So when I come to my hometown to visit my parents, I also like visiting my friends. And I have this one friend that everything revolves around her schedule. And if she can fit you in her schedule, you are expected to drop everything to hang out with her... Which for me, usually isn't a problem lol. But then there are times like today, where she originally says she has nothing going on, so I tell my parents I have plans and can't help with whatever, only to find out that she is busy, and will be free for like an hour tonight... And it's just this constant cycle.

#539 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

Broke up. Now my whole body feels shattered and I feel like crying everytime and now I'm venting online... :/

#540 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:43 AM

breathing pesticide laden air for the past 10 minutes because the fog men just came to the neighbourhood.

#541 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:30 AM

Woke up too late :( my teacher won't let me come in to class room

#542 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

I love being the last to know about family functions, like I dont even get a direct invite, I have to be informed by someone else invited if I'm planning on going. Uhh this is the first I've heard of it, so I'll probably say fuck you guys and stay home with my cats.

#543 Feral

Feral
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

Have to go back to work today after 4 days off and be a functioning adult (and still not make enough to pay bills)

#544 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:05 PM

Terrible storm outside and the roads are flooded. Faaantastic.

#545 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:31 PM

I just realized that I won't have any cousin to hang out with after this week, probably forever. Two years ago I had 5 of my 7 cousins living close to me. Next week I'll have only 2. But one of them is too young (my youngest cousin) and the other one is his sister, whose boyfriend (they're back, another bad thing >.>) gets jealous when we're together. I can't wait to move next year.

And they just left. Saying goodbye was easier than I expected, but my mom is crying nonstop for the past 30 minutes, even before they were gone. I think it's because I got used to saying goodbye to my sister when I was a kid (she lived in another state, and we only saw each other for one month every year -- it was painful when she had to leave).

I feel empty, though. And really bad for my mom.

#546 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:38 PM

I thought I was going to get my salary today. I have to wait 'til wednesday :(

#547 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Damn. I spent the last 24 hours thinking TWD was just 11 days away. :(

#548 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:05 PM

Paid the damn bills, bought the damn food, now I have $27 left  :(

I guess the bad thing was...I didn't get rich today

Edited by rezpirate, 04 September 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#549 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:14 PM

Continuous nausea and headache throughout the day :(

#550 marahuyo

marahuyo
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2015 - 10:11 PM

Had a massive headache most of the day and some neighbor got a new dog. He's a howler. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users