Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#601 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:54 PM

Had to go to work after a four day weekend. Long boring night ahead of me.

#602 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

I got my IP reset so I could now visit neopets. Then my router stopped wanting to communicated with my modem so I'm internetless (I can connect directly to the modem but I need wireless to watch TV and use my phone... Hello phone bill). I Spent hours on tech support with my isp and the router company. Nothing was fixed and I don't want to spend $100+ for tech support to investigate the issue, not be able to fix it and wait a week for a new one.. So I guess I'll go spend $80 tomorrow after work and get a new router and hope that helps.

I'm so irritated .... All of this so I could play neopets again.

#603 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:25 PM

I got my IP reset so I could now visit neopets. Then my router stopped wanting to communicated with my modem so I'm internetless (I can connect directly to the modem but I need wireless to watch TV and use my phone... Hello phone bill). I Spent hours on tech support with my isp and the router company. Nothing was fixed and I don't want to spend $100+ for tech support to investigate the issue, not be able to fix it and wait a week for a new one.. So I guess I'll go spend $80 tomorrow after work and get a new router and hope that helps.

I'm so irritated .... All of this so I could play neopets again.

That is rediculous. I hope you figure it out soon.

Did you try unplugging it then plugging it again. Hardy har har. Just kidding.

#604 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

I have the money to buy the iPhone 6. I only have to sell my 5s but today I found out that somehow the front camera got some dust in it. I will have to get it fixed or to sell it a lower price :/

#605 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:34 AM

One of our pot holders has a hole in it, and we have been working with it for a year or so now. I've always been cautious when using it. Well tonight I went to grab something out of the oven and my hand went through the hole. This pot holder is garbage now. Fucking hell my fingers burn.

#606 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:45 AM

I've never been a fan of WhatsApp groups in generals, but today I witnessed just how despicable people can be when gossiping, especially in these kinds of groups. Someone in one of my Halloween groups brought up that there's a girl she hates in her school. A girl who has literally nothing to do with Halloween whatsoever. She went on to post pictures of her and telling stories about how she's a whore and slut and carries STDs and vag fungus, and a lot of people in the group really caught on and fueled it, spewing 'Ugh, what a whore! She's so ugly, she looks so disgusting, ugh! You're so right for hating her' and they don't even fucking KNOW the girl.

Even if only half the stories about her are true - even if ALL the stories are true - what gives them the godforsaken right? :/ I'm disgusted beyond words how people can be such cruel bullies.

#607 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:58 AM

I've never been a fan of WhatsApp groups in generals, but today I witnessed just how despicable people can be when gossiping, especially in these kinds of groups. Someone in one of my Halloween groups brought up that there's a girl she hates in her school. A girl who has literally nothing to do with Halloween whatsoever. She went on to post pictures of her and telling stories about how she's a whore and slut and carries STDs and vag fungus, and a lot of people in the group really caught on and fueled it, spewing 'Ugh, what a whore! She's so ugly, she looks so disgusting, ugh! You're so right for hating her' and they don't even fucking KNOW the girl.

Even if only half the stories about her are true - even if ALL the stories are true - what gives them the godforsaken right? :/ I'm disgusted beyond words how people can be such cruel bullies.

These are adults? wtf...

#608 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:04 AM

These are adults? wtf...

Yes, all at least 20 but most well above 25, some with kids even. It's sad and disgusting.

#609 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:48 PM

Bills, bills, bills.

I need to win the lottery.

#610 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

I went to the place where I was supposed to sell my iPhone 5s. They found a crazy reason not buy my phone and offered my less money. I didn't accept but now I'm stuck with this phone.

#611 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

Just found out there hasn't been a single new DragonLance novel written/published in 5 or so years. Sad to find out my favorite fictional universe is dead...

So many fond memories reading until I passed out because the stories were just that good - even on school nights. And then there's gal who introduced me to the series: first girlfriend, first kiss.

#612 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:16 PM

One of my worst nightmares became a reality. fml. 

#613 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

One of my worst nightmares became a reality. fml. 

Oh no, wut happened?¿

#614 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:33 AM

in the entrepreneurship class this morning, i can't find anyone to be my groupmates for a group project because i don't know anybody in the class. i'm screwed.

#615 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:14 AM

My sister's flight doesn't get in until 8:30pm and that's like my bedtime D: Idk why she wants me there, I'll see her at the airport, then the 1.5 drive home and then I'll go home and go to sleep. She can wait until tomorrow to see me, she'll have forever now.

#616 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

went to bed way too late, almost fell asleep during my bio exam

#617 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:11 AM

I woke with a fever and chills. Then I fell back to sleep. Woke up two hours later and my fever was worse, chills were worse and my lower back is hurting pretty bad. 

#618 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:21 PM

My shower was making a looud buzzing sound, and I thought it was just a simple problem, so I ignored it. Right after I put shampoo on my hair, it made a loud BANG and the water stopped. With my hair full of shampoo, I had no choice but to wash it in the sink. I have to say it wasn't very pleasant. Especially being sick.

#619 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

Spoiler

#620 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

The girl who was supposed to be working the bar tonight called in. So all by myself tonight to cover desk, phones, and bar.

#621 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:39 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#622 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:40 PM

That's absurd. :/
Hope everything's ok now, tho!

Yeah, the littlest monster had an allergic reaction to antibiotics they gave her the week before for cellulitis and ended up with a horrible rash over her entire body. She's getting better.

#623 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

I bet $175 on fnatic vs VP in a match today, and lost it all. .________.

#624 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:02 PM

Spoiler

It means more than you'll ever know, but this is one thing I'll probably take to my grave before I tell another soul.

So... two months & if you have a ouija board? heh i jest of course... i hope...

*hugs*

thank you

#625 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 06:25 AM

haze! it's an annual problem here in malaysia and singapore because farmers in indonesia need to clear up their lands quick. whenever criticized, indonesia will say be grateful for the fresh air their forest provides year-round. :crybaby:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users