Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#651 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:44 AM

It's payday and bill pay day so 80% of my paycheck is already gone :(

it's rough being an adult sometimes

#652 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

Discovered that fisheye lens effect pictures mess up with my brain really bad to the point I get so nauseated I have to throw up.

It ruined like 5% of our last Friday before school starts. Tiny Mammals laughed. Mancave laughed. And I just threw up. Aaaahhh, TGIF.

#653 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

I tried to feed my girlfriend pizza rolls when she woke up, but she wasn't lucid enough to wait and she got burnt by the molten filling :(

#654 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:03 AM

realized that my new roommate is crazy.:crybaby: i was doing my assignment and he was smoking while facing away from me in our room. suddenly i heard him giggling and muttering stuff to the wall. it continued happening for at least half an hour.

if i'm found dead somewhere please tell my parents that i love them and and all that jazz ty.

#655 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:25 AM

I've been procrastinating a paper for 2 weeks and the due date is on tuesday. I just can't sit and do it, the subject is extremely boring and I'm constantly feeling guilty that I'm not doing it

#656 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:56 AM

realized that my new roommate is crazy. :crybaby: i was doing my assignment and he was smoking while facing away from me in our room. suddenly i heard him giggling and muttering stuff to the wall. it continued happening for at least half an hour.

if i'm found dead somewhere please tell my parents that i love them and and all that jazz ty.

On the bright side, most people who hear voices aren't violent. He's probably just struggling to live as normally as possible.

#657 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:50 AM

realized that my new roommate is crazy.:crybaby: i was doing my assignment and he was smoking while facing away from me in our room. suddenly i heard him giggling and muttering stuff to the wall. it continued happening for at least half an hour.

Maybe he's just stoned?

#658 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:56 AM

^ I was thinking that lol.

What was he smoking @Fikri? :rolleyes:

#659 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:20 AM

Everything from my neck up is burnt to a crisp. I look like a lobster and to make it worse my face has the outline of where my sunglasses were. Oh lord I hope this fades quick.

#660 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

I just had a heart attack because I was walking down to the basement of my apartment building to do laundry and I thought I saw a foot under the staircase. It was a paint can.

#661 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:41 PM

The girl who was supposed to be here to help out this afternoon called in sick. So I don't get a lunch break today :( And didn't eat before work.

#662 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:02 PM

On the bright side, most people who hear voices aren't violent. He's probably just struggling to live as normally as possible.

oh ok. that's a relief. thanks.

Maybe he's just stoned?

do people get stoned from normal ciggies? i've no idea... (is not a smoker :p)

he's kinda an odd person. whenever i ask him something, he will give me a one-word answer. :/

#663 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

do people get stoned from normal ciggies? i've no idea... (is not a smoker :p)

You don't know if that was really a normal cigarette :p

#664 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:22 PM

Besides, normal cigarettes can still have other stuff in it.

#665 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

I just found out White Collar's final season has only 6 episodes. I don't want it to end :( @sprockets y they do dis

#666 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

One assignment took me 7 hours to do. I fucking hate linux.

#667 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

I just found out White Collar's final season has only 6 episodes. I don't want it to end :( @sprockets y they do dis

I was so disappointed when I found that news out! :(

#668 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

My mom is having surgery tomorrow and our family doesn't have a good history with surgeries. I'll be chill in at the hospital all day tomorrow

#669 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:47 PM

I was so disappointed when I found that news out! :(

It's frustrating, such a great show end with such a short season :/

My mom is having surgery tomorrow and our family doesn't have a good history with surgeries. I'll be chill in at the hospital all day tomorrow

I hope everything goes well in the surgery, she'll be in my thoughts!

#670 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

It's frustrating, such a great show end with such a short season :/

I hope everything goes well in the surgery, she'll be in my thoughts!

Thanks Swar, I know she'll be alright but the fact that she's had a couple family members die from simple surgeries is crazy and always in the back of my head. I'll send ya some snaps! Luckily, I have a couple friends who work at the hospital that will come and visit and keep me company which is really nice. Especially my girl who will be joining me after her shift is over. 

#671 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

Thanks Swar, I know she'll be alright but the fact that she's had a couple family members die from simple surgeries is crazy and always in the back of my head. I'll send ya some snaps! Luckily, I have a couple friends who work at the hospital that will come and visit and keep me company which is really nice. Especially my girl who will be joining me after her shift is over.

Yeah, I know how you feel, it's really difficult to not get worried. And that's great, support is important!

#672 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:18 PM

lent my friend a pen yesterday and just now when i asked it back he said he already returned it to me.

time to buy a new pen i guess. :/

#673 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:11 AM

I woke up at 7:40 AM and now I can't get back to sleep. Today is my busiest day of the week, I should be able to sleep more e.e

#674 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:54 AM

It's Monday :(

And my sunburn still hurts

#675 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:19 AM