Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#676 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:03 AM

Saw (and heard...) a cat get hit by a car. :/

Nothing makes me more sad than seeing/hearing animals harmed :[.

#677 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:20 AM

Nothing makes me more sad than seeing/hearing animals harmed :[.

Yeah, that shit makes my heart ache too @Adam.

I find myself annoyed by a guildmate on another game. She's so obnoxious for a 23 year old woman. She does like that childish, baby talk in guild chat, guild Skype and in our raidcalls. And like, if I don't answer right away, she keeps prodding me. Just hearing her talk makes my day bad. She's really nice. I just find her demeanor absolutely annoying.

#678 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

I just found out White Collar's final season has only 6 episodes. I don't want it to end :( @sprockets y they do dis

I know right? So dang sad but it had a good run. 

On topic: Woke up, wanted to run but my leg was still sore so slept in for another 45 minutes. 

#679 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

It's cold. I'm cold. 

#680 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:15 PM

It's cold. I'm cold. 

Welcome to England. :p It's summer and you're in the warmest part of the country. :rolleyes: Winter is coming.

#681 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

It's cold. I'm cold. 

Same here sadly

#682 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:46 PM

Welcome to England. :p It's summer and you're in the warmest part of the country. :rolleyes: Winter is coming.

It didn't even seem that cold in the winter though! SC was always colder when I would check the temps.

#683 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

It didn't even seem that cold in the winter though! SC was always colder when I would check the temps.

Still quite warm really even north of the wall, haven't had the heating on this year yet. :p

#684 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:24 AM

The fire alarm went off at 5 am. My heart was pounding so damn hard but thankfully it stopped before I had to go outside.

#685 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:04 AM

The guy I'm hooking up with that I'm kind of crazy for started dating someone else. Like fuuuuck guys this sucks so much. Not the text I wanted to wake up to this morning.

#686 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:08 AM

My metro apps of Windows 8.1 won't stay open. They minimize right when I open them. Tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to work. I'm downloading Windows 10 now, hopefully it will be fixed.

#687 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:18 AM

My dog was awake/sick all night, so naturally I was awake all night as well. I am just waiting for 5 PM so I can get out of here.

#688 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:05 AM

Was playing/scripting NQII and the script I was running says completed so I log in thinking I've gotta make a few moves to get to the next spot.. NOOOO something happened and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere not near the beginning or end. So first I have to find out where the fuck I am scouring maps, then manually make my way to a spot where I can start a new script.

That's annoying.

#689 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:45 PM

spent half of my waking hours in the toilet because i ate so much yesterday during eid. :crybaby:

also the internet is so effing slow right now that i can take a nap while waiting for a page to load.

#690 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

I have a headache that coffee isn't curing.

#691 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:10 AM

E string broke during reharsal.

#692 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2015 - 05:02 AM

air pollution is getting worse but my lecturer insists on having a class tomorrow despite a notice from the vice cancellor to cancel all classes.

my lecturer is turning into kim jong un! :crybaby:

#693 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:47 AM

I forgot to turn the window fans off last night and I woke up freezing. 

I was also in the middle of a fantastic dream and then it turned into a massive horrible car wreck. wtf brain

#694 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:58 AM

I'm in the hospital recovering from an emergency gallbladder surgery.. So that's not so great.

#695 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:00 AM

I'm in the hospital recovering from an emergency gallbladder surgery.. So that's not so great.

ooh :(

get better

#696 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2015 - 04:47 PM

My phone died last Friday, and since I was doing my event thingy and had literally 0 time to sit down with my laptop to check up on anything I've been cut off from the "outside world" for three days, including not being able to text or call the hubby (since he was on the other side of the country), and that really really sucked :( But at least I'm back home and finally on my laptop now :3

#697 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:21 AM

Boys are so confusing. Why did I ever decide to be friends with my ex again.

#698 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:10 AM

Back to work :(

#699 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:23 AM

I had to go to the other side of the country for a school assignment. Missed a train, couldn't find my group, finished part of the assignment on my own and mostly wandered around aimlessly for about an hour before getting back on the train. All in all I've been travelling to my destination more today (4 hours) than I have been doing anything useful (~ 40 minutes).

But, the weather is lovely, I got to meet up with a friend working there and I bought a frappé. So that was a nice touch to a severely useless day :)

#700 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:22 AM

My text teacher (I don't know what to call in English, but we have a subject dedicated to writing, and it's not just any type of text, it's usually hard to make them) called me asking for the past few weeks' homework. She wants me to email her the texts tomorrow.

I have to write about 4 different themes - activism on the internet; guns (not the actual theme, but it's about people being able to use/carry guns -- it's illegal here); one about segregation of the social classes; obesity.

I'm screwed.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users