Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#701 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

My text teacher (I don't know what to call in English, but we have a subject dedicated to writing, and it's not just any type of text, it's usually hard to make them) called me asking for the past few weeks' homework. She wants me to email her the texts tomorrow.

I have to write about 4 different themes - activism on the internet; guns (not the actual theme, but it's about people being able to use/carry guns -- it's illegal here); one about segregation of the social classes; obesity.

I'm screwed.

I have that class too. It is really annoying. I'm supposed to develop a perfect paper over the course of the semester. Each week I have to correct my mistakes and hand in again. It gets really frustrating but I do learn how to improve my essays

Edited by Scavi, 29 September 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#702 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

I don't have my laptop yet :( our post office sucks, even if they receive a package really soon, they don't deliver it until the next day. Hopefully it'll be delivered before I wake up :p

I have that class too. It is really annoying. I'm supposed to develop a perfect paper over the course of the semester. Each week I have to correct my mistakes and hand in again. It gets really frustrating but I do learn how to improve my essays

We have to do that with every essay we write, but not to the point of perfection, at least. I'm good at them, but I still hate doing them -.-

#703 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

class starts at 8am. i woke up at 8.05am. :crybaby:

oh well, gonna message a couple of my friends to sign the attendence for me. :p

#704 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:02 PM

Today i had a long talk with my mom via skype, my brother is going to be dad (and that's bad, because nobody in my familiy likes his girlfriend) my poor dog is sick :( and i had a very bad news... im not going to travel to europe this summer (winter for you northen people) my mom wont have vacations at work for holidays and im stuck here in argentina until december 21. Today had 2 test at univ, and i felt like i dont fit with some young people around (im 24 yo, and my classmates 18 or so). My chemistry teacher nicknamed "he who cannot be named" because she cant say my name (I dont know why people cant say correctly Kōshiro Sakamoto, it's easy) and that pissed me off, now everyone is calling me he who cannot be named"

right now i should be studying, but i cant concentrate.... so many bad things today 

#705 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:14 PM

@Rauul your first name is koshiro? that doesn't seem too hard to pronounce. your teacher's horrible. :crybaby:

sorry that so many bad things happening to you bro. :/ about your brother's girlfriend, idk why you guys don't like her but hopefully she will change after having her baby. being a mom can give a major transformation for some people.

#706 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

@Rauul your first name is koshiro? that doesn't sound too hard to pronounce. your teacher's horrible. :crybaby:

sorry that so many bad things happening to you bro. :/ about your brother's girlfriend, idk why you guys don't like her but hopefully she will change after having her baby. being a mom can give a major transformation for some people.

she is 18 yo and my bro 27.. 

My second name is Koshiro, but in the official list at univ, figures my second name... 

and for you is not too hard to pronounce, cause you are malasian

Edited by rauul, 29 September 2015 - 05:15 PM.

#707 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

Today i had a long talk with my mom via skype, my brother is going to be dad (and that's bad, because nobody in my familiy likes his girlfriend) my poor dog is sick :( and i had a very bad news... im not going to travel to europe this summer (winter for you northen people) my mom wont have vacations at work for holidays and im stuck here in argentina until december 21. Today had 2 test at univ, and i felt like i dont fit with some young people around (im 24 yo, and my classmates 18 or so). My chemistry teacher nicknamed "he who cannot be named" because she cant say my name (I dont know why people cant say correctly Kōshiro Sakamoto, it's easy) and that pissed me off, now everyone is calling me he who cannot be named"

right now i should be studying, but i cant concentrate.... so many bad things today 

Your name is Koshiro? I thought it was he who cannot be named. Lol jk. The best you can do now is just laugh at it, they will probably drop the joke eventually :/

#708 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:26 PM

@Rauul you have a golden opportunity there. Go to classes dressed as Voldermort *looks over the shoulder in fear*, get a really nice smooth stick and pretend it's a wand and AVADA KEDAVRA those guys. Fucking muggles <_<

#709 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

@Rauul you have a golden opportunity there. Go to classes dressed as Voldermort *looks over the shoulder in fear*, get a really nice smooth stick and pretend it's a wand and AVADA KEDAVRA those guys. Fucking muggles <_<

prefer to be hagrid ! 

#710 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:47 PM

Almost 5am.
Not even the rain or the thunders are not enough to make me sleep.
What's wrong with you brain?

#711 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:41 AM

I didn't want to hang out with someone so I was just telling them I was busy/needed to get used to things/get on a routine (which is pretty true), and they told me to get used to London quick or it will eat me alive. Chill, buddy. It's not that serious.  :rolleyes:

(the bad part was that they annoyed me :p

#712 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

Yesterday the mowers woke me up. Today pest control woke me. This place just doesn't want me sleeping in

#713 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

Don't have my laptop yet. They didn't even update the tracking thing. No way it hasn't arrived here yet, it's a 3 hours max trip and it left at 7am yesterday. Gnhgnhg.

I think I lost my ID. And I need it for tomorrow. Thankfully they accept birthday certificates(?), but still. Now I have to get another ID, at least the picture will be less kid-like. Still look pretty young, but not as much :p

#714 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:43 PM

A CMSGT bought my combat dining in ticket, so now I have to go...damnit! At least there will be free liquor and food.

#715 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

Got all the way home after work, only to realize I still had an essential key still on me. Now have to drive all the way back to work at nearly midnight to return it

#716 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:41 AM

Had an awful night of sleep. It was really cold, but I was sweating like a pig. I also woke up every 20 minutes.

#717 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:48 AM

Not per se today but an ongoing thing; in our team we have a Geoffrey and he is possibly more annoying than King Joffrey (pronounced the same, by the way). Kill me.

#718 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:00 AM

My power didn't come back on until like 4AM this morning. 

#719 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:40 AM

got roasted by my lecturers today in my design presentation for not having a solid concept. :crybaby:

the rest of my studiomates did poorly too tho so i guess i shouldn't feel too bad lol.

#720 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

Was Facebook stalking someone and liked one of their old pics

screencap21-37-630x260.png

#721 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:16 AM

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed -_- 

At least it's MY Friday.

#722 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:06 PM

I had the shittiest birthday so far. Everything went wrong, I just want to go to bed and sleep.

#723 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:59 AM

I'm hating singers more each day, never trust 'em

#724 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

5 hour train ride and of course we sit in the car with the most annoying people.

#725 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

forgot to bring my sweater and now i'm freezing to death in the library at 1:56am.

i went to the toilet just now and it was foggy and smelled fruity because some students were vaping in it earlier. my nose never felt so violated.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)