Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#776 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:02 PM

I bought a green fanta thinking it was the flavour I loved when I was a kid, but it's not. The one I bought is green apple fanta, and the one I loved is the citrus fanta, but they stopped producing that in 2004 :(

Multi flavor fanta? I want that :( I remember a different flavor of pepsi called pepsi twist which had lemon and was awesome. Didn't last long, though

#777 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

Mancave went yesterday somewhere to north europe for some secrety secret work thing (I know what it is, he just doesn't know I know) and won't get home until thursday.

#778 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:34 PM

Multi flavor fanta? I want that :( I remember a different flavor of pepsi called pepsi twist which had lemon and was awesome. Didn't last long, though

Pepsi twist? At least that was better than Pepsi Blue

It's my birthday today and no one has told me happy birthday :( I'm 25 today.

Happy Belated Birthday! : /

I'm so fucking full of rage about this team of arseholes at work who are once again trying to throw me under the bus for their own incompetence

Sounds very juvenile, like bizarrely so. At least your boss knows and you can prove it wasn't you though.

For over a month now I've been having a constant struggle with on of my professors. The subject is called didactics. You would think that he should be a really good/modern professor. Well, no. He is a complete asshole.

Power through it! This is actually rather common even though it's so unprofessional. We all have had teachers like that, some worse than others. It's horrible but just endure it and if you can send emails to him so you have a copy of what's going on in case you ever need to make a complaint. All the same, don't unnecessarily make a complaint until you really have to, because teachers/admin will try to avoid dealing with it and might make you more of a target.

I bought a green fanta thinking it was the flavour I loved when I was a kid, but it's not. The one I bought is green apple fanta, and the one I loved is the citrus fanta, but they stopped producing that in 2004 :(

Are you on a trip or something today? I'd envy getting fresh water from a waterfall. Also, green fanta is terrible for you regardless the flavor.

#779 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

From what I remember, it was delicious *drools* we have pepsi twist here, but I never really liked pepsi :/

Are you on a trip or something today? I'd envy getting fresh water from a waterfall. Also, green fanta is terrible for you regardless the flavor.

Nope, it's where I live :p there's a "waterfall" (it's pretty weak lol) really close to our house, and we get our water from there.

And I know, fanta is one of the worse things to drink. It gives all the cancers and stuff, but I still like it.

#780 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

I woke up today and my permanent headache was an 8 instead of a 6 (pain scale). So, I slept on and off for about 16 hours.

#781 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

Husband went back to Paris. I was a bitch about it. Now getting Sunday night drunk.

#782 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

Feel like crap. England is trying to murder me. 

#783 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:21 PM

Not murder. Just colonize your precious land.

#784 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

London is full of germs. Your immune system will toughen up.

#785 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:51 AM

Exams

are

coming

and

I'm

not

studying

:(

#786 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:38 AM

Exams

are

coming

and

I'm

not

studying

:(

@Scavi Me neither. :c I literally have a quiz due in a little over an hour. I've read the chapter once. That's it. 

#787 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

1. Been at work for only 40 minutes but already feels like I've been here half a day.

2. Coming into work at 6:30 is supposed to give me an hour of peace and quiet before everyone else comes in. But recently more and more people have been coming in earlier which gives me less time to enjoy my coffee and get uninterrupted work done.  (this should probably go into what grinds my gears but w/e)

#788 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:33 AM

My whole body hurts. My head looks like it's going to explode.

I'm too old to party that hard on weekends. Fortunately it's Monday and it's my day off work. *raises fist in the air and moans because PAIN*

#789 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

Probably moving somewhere i really don't want to, family is torn about it, and on top of that i have another bike exam in a few days. So fucking stressed out :/

#790 Ehentalix

Ehentalix
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this member!

• 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

Grandfather passed away today after a long battle with cancer. Woke up in more pain than usual. Woke up at all.

#791 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:22 PM

I worked. :crybaby:

#792 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

I have a MBIO lab test Wednesday, I have to read 16 chapters of Dracula, I have to read 3 short stories over vampires, I have to complete my MBIO lab notebook that has over 30 lab reports, read Up From Slavery and write an essay over it, have to study for my nutrition test and my MBIO test....

Ok maybe not all today but my week sucks 

#793 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:33 PM

The pumpkin patch we were going to go visit closed just a few hours before we got there :( we got there and the guy told us that he and the land owner had a dispute, and he was closing for the year

#794 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:16 AM

hormones

#795 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:44 PM

Can't put pressure on foot because it hurts too much. 

#796 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

Some kids trespassed south fence last night. Again.
Since barbed wire doesn't work, maybe I should just make a sign with glowing paint "This grass is not the kind of weed you're looking for."

#797 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:47 AM

I'm super stressed out lately, and I've started pulling out my eyelashes again.

#798 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

Off my job, I take the bus. Cloudy sky. I get off, some rain. I start to walk, POURING DOWN. I look as if I had just taken a shower fully dressed.

#799 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

Nope, it's where I live :p there's a "waterfall" (it's pretty weak lol) really close to our house, and we get our water from there.

**ENVY**

Some kids trespassed south fence last night. Again.
Since barbed wire doesn't work, maybe I should just make a sign with glowing paint "This grass is not the kind of weed you're looking for."

Trespassers will be made to babysit for children and watch 6 back-to-back episodes of Dora the Explorer.

#800 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

Conjunctivitis. FML

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users