Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#826 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

Dude why would you do that to yourself? That Halloween Whopper looks absolutely horrendous. I'm glad you survived though.

Why not? :p The burguer itself wasn't that bad, just the bun. And green poop, man!

#827 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

This morning McDonalds gave me the wrong breakfast sandwich and I didn't realize it 'til I was at work twenty minutes away.  Boo.

#828 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

I failed at waxing my cooter and now my thighs are stuck together and I'm scared to try to pull them apart.

#829 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

Was going to update my address on the government website, realized I had to go get my last Income Tax thing, but didn't want to, so I just put it off.

#830 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

Football team lost tonight :(

#831 dddbliss

dddbliss
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

My dogs woke me up way too early...

#832 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

Two of the main people who answer phones are gone today... so that means I have to answer phones again and I hate answering the phone. The stupid new girls don't answer it, even though they've been asked to many times as backup. Quit making me do your job bitches. I have more important things to do.

like complain on neocodex.

#833 Midnighteh

Midnighteh
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:57 AM

I'm the only student in my English class that can actually speak the language (and this is the advanced level I'm talking about, we get our certificate this December), we were told to work in groups of three for the next assignment, the two girls in my group agreed to do all the written crap as long as I'm the one explaining our ideas to the teacher.

It's due today, and they didn't do what they were supposed to... I'm so annoyed, it's always like this, you know? It's the third group work that I need to do absolutely everything while they just sit there like parasites, getting good grades without doing anything.

Thinking of not doing it at all, I don't need good grades anymore, but they do.

#834 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:09 AM

I bought 3 new Pokemon Plushies on eBay today.. now I have to wait weeks for them to arrive :( 

#835 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

I passed the subject that I hated. But since I didn't get a high mark, I'll have to sit for the final exam

#836 dddbliss

dddbliss
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:06 AM

I woke up with a sore throat, damn weird weather...

#837 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:27 AM

I guess spending money is a bad thing... LOL 

Seriously though, today (yesterday) I didn't really get much sleep. I was extremely restless and had to wake up fairly early too.... 

#838 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

Feet hurt :( 

#839 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

I think I'm getting sick :(

#840 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:13 PM

The weather has been rainy, and overcast since Friday, and I hate it. I miss the sunshine, and warm weather. There's no way I'm ready for dealing with even half of winter again. I guess I need to bust out the SAD lamp soon.

Spoiler

#841 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:09 AM

The place I live made the gated smoking area a non-smoking area because people were complaining about the noise (even though it's not the smokers making noise - it's the people walking through the back entrance to go to parties).  Now if we want to smoke then we have to go stand in the dark alley. Sounds safe. 

#842 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:47 AM

I feel like I got zero sleep, even though I slept for 8 hours. I had some fucked up dreams

#843 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:57 AM

Ordered a gift for our supervisor at Halloween that we needed quickly. Site claimed they would have the order ready within 1 day. Just got a confirmation e-mail stating it'll take 4 days. >:{

#844 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

The place I live made the gated smoking area a non-smoking area because people were complaining about the noise (even though it's not the smokers making noise - it's the people walking through the back entrance to go to parties).  Now if we want to smoke then we have to go stand in the dark alley. Sounds safe.

Update: I was talking to friends outside and was curious about how they had put it up. Basically, I ripped it off and it wouldn't stick on the wall again. Such a rebel >.>

#845 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:41 PM

It's their way of making you stop smoking, because that's bad for youuuu

#846 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

It's their way of making you stop smoking, because that's bad for youuuu

If gross pictures on cigarette boxes can't make people stop smoking then a little sign in a smoking area isn't going to either :p

#847 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:47 PM

If gross pictures on cigarette boxes can't make people stop smoking then a little sign in a smoking area isn't going to either :p

I was talking about the dark alley :p

#848 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

I was talking about the dark alley :p

That's just because they had to tell people in the smoking area to shut up too many times. 

#849 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:52 PM

That's just because they had to tell people in the smoking area to shut up too many times. 

Oh, I see. Also, who complains about smokers making noise? I understand the problem with the smell and the smoke, but noise?

#850 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:56 PM

Oh, I see. Also, who complains about smokers making noise? I understand the problem with the smell and the smoke, but noise?

Because people's rooms are right next to the area and they can hear everything.

However, the only entrance after 10pm is through that area so all the drunk people walk by making noise. It's not even the people smoking... so it's not going to fix anything. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users