Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1101 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

Well hey a week isn't too long. If you split it up and just do a couple days each week you can get it done within a month and it won't be as bad :p

But every area you unlock has only 5-6 puzzles! That's not enough to fill my picross addiction D:

#1102 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

But every area you unlock has only 5-6 puzzles! That's not enough to fill my picross addiction D:

Oh it's a puzzle game.... Yeah I could see how it could get tedious lol, especially with only 5-6 puzzles per area :S

#1103 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

Just found out that The Boy isn't making it back from France for Xmas. I am, if you pardon my French, pretty fucking livid.

#1104 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

Gotta drink some chinese herbal remedy for cramps, hoo boy.

#1105 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:22 AM

I'm very tired due my 4-hours sleep, but I can hold the day stilly. That's an very nice day for me :D

#1106 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:08 AM

Every morning when I get to work I get the coffee started, I've been doing it for 2 years and so by now I pretty much can do it blindfolded. WELL this morning I did everything as I always do, or so I thought, prepare the coffee, go to my desk and wait for it to be done. 10 minutes later I get up to go pour myself a cup and what do I find? A HUGE FUCKING MESS of coffee and coffee grounds ALL OVER the table and floor. I don't know what happened, it wasn't dripping into the pot so it overflowed...

NOT how I wanted to start my Monday considering I got ZERO sleep last night as well.

Grump Rocket is Grumpy.

#1107 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

Every morning when I get to work I get the coffee started, I've been doing it for 2 years and so by now I pretty much can do it blindfolded. WELL this morning I did everything as I always do, or so I thought, prepare the coffee, go to my desk and wait for it to be done. 10 minutes later I get up to go pour myself a cup and what do I find? A HUGE FUCKING MESS of coffee and coffee grounds ALL OVER the table and floor. I don't know what happened, it wasn't dripping into the pot so it overflowed...

NOT how I wanted to start my Monday considering I got ZERO sleep last night as well.

Grump Rocket is Grumpy.

I made a coffee just now at work (4:30am) and thought I did it the usual way (3 teaspoons of coffee and 4 sugar). It couldn't be further from my 'regular' coffee if it tried. I guess that extra couple of teaspoons of coffee will wake me up shortly. :/

#1108 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:14 AM

This lump in my incision is getting bigger and now I have a fucking fever. I don't see my neurosurgeon until January 4th. Fuck this shit.

@Coops

Give his office a call and let them know what is going on. They don't want a disseminated infection to deal with by Jan 4. Hope you get better! It has been a rough go lately, huh? 

#1109 bball4eva

bball4eva
  • 200 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

I finished my test only to come home and realize how messy I've let my apartment get over the last week while I was busy studying

#1110 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

Just found out that The Boy isn't making it back from France for Xmas. I am, if you pardon my French, pretty fucking livid.

Can you go to France? :( 

#1111 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

I have a huge craving for noodles right now, but don't have any at home. It's 1am. I want noodles. Now.

Mother Nature, I hate you.

#1112 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:21 PM

I'm in Diet :( I can't eat pizza anymore or another delicious thing due my body-building.q

#1113 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:41 PM

My band director didn't come to my last jazz band concert. My dad didn't come either (I didn't expect him to, and honestly him coming means much less to me since he doesn't care about my music) and I almost cried on stage. 

#1114 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

My band director didn't come to my last jazz band concert. My dad didn't come either (I didn't expect him to, and honestly him coming means much less to me since he doesn't care about my music) and I almost cried on stage. 

Wanna a hug, Onii-chan? :console: If I could, I would go to your jazz band concert.

#1115 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:43 PM

Wanna a hug, Onii-chan? :console: If I could, I would go to your jazz band concert.

Haha thanks UMR :) *hugs*

#1116 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

I stubbed my toe real bad on my coffee table, stepped on a lego and on top of that, I've been really sick for 5 days woohoo!!!  :sarcasm_ha:

#1117 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:45 PM

Haha thanks UMR :) *hugs*

:p :x3: No need to thanks, Onii-chan.

#1118 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:27 AM

Found some old Tokio Hotel posters of mine hidden in a drawer. The shame...

#1119 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:52 AM

It's probably one of the hottest days of 2015, so I decided to have a milkshake. If you know my history with milk, you can probably guess what happened next...

#1120 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:58 AM

My sisters birthday is in 2 days and I still haven't gotten her a gift.. what do you get someone who has everything?

#1121 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

My sisters birthday is in 2 days and I still haven't gotten her a gift.. what do you get someone who has everything?

I'm always happy to receive socks because I'm too lazy to buy them. And the whatsit keeps stealing them. Giftcards to favourite stores are always nice, especially if they have long warranties. Or whatever the word is. And that's all I can think of. Buying gifts gets less fun the older you get.

#1122 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

I think the condoms I ordered from sayitwithacondom.com are lost in the mail system. USPS tracking number said they should  have been delivered yesterday, but they're apparently still in NY =/. I want to get them, and watch them collect dust!

#1123 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:29 AM

Last night's episode of Supergirl marks the last active show I had left until January/February when things start slowly returning.

Counting this as today as I haven't seen said episode yet.

No new Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Gotham, Agents of SHIELD, iZombie, Walking Dead, Castle, Supernatural, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Comic Book Men, South Park, etc etc etc for weeks/months.

OMG already sooooooo bored  :lol2:

Ah well. Guess time to find something new (bleh! change!) and/or work on my Steam backlog (play Civ: BE 24/7)

#1124 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

Can you go to France? :(

I can but I can't pretend I really want to spend Christmas in Paris. :/ I hate spending Christmas away from home and it would mean not seeing my brother and his children who are the only other family I have. :(

#1125 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

Today I had to wash roof tiles!!! In my lap!! I got all dirty and had to took 2 baths until now! Now I'll have to go to gym :p I'm feeling a bit "Okay" now, but was horrible wash that tiles.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users