Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1151 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:47 PM

My birthday present: Fat-shaming from my mother.

#1152 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

A bunch of assholes in the row in front of mine kept talking during the whole movie, and they didn't even like Star Wars. Why the fuck?! And of course, they were the only ones, and had to be close to me :)

#1153 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:29 PM

NO WHATS APP FOR BRAZIL :crybaby:

Okay, I'm just crazy because I only talk with my crush by Whats app. 2 fucking days without him/her.

#1154 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

No sleep at all, going to be a long day...

#1155 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:12 PM

My computer is having major issues... I system restored 5 times before I got it to work, and I have to do this every time I want to use my computer now. I don't have a job so I can't get it fixed :/ Lets hope I can get one next semester...

Also, woot! 400 posts :D

Edited by Kass, 16 December 2015 - 10:12 PM.

#1156 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:05 AM

I've never in my life met such a blatant asshole as I did tonight.

I went to a bar that I used to go to all the time when I was in college with my friends Jessica and Edgar. Edgar got up to go to the bathroom and when he left this guy just grabbed the chair and sat in it without asking if it was taken or anything. So I told him super nicely that that seat was taken. And he's all "yes it is, it's taken by me now" and I just rolled my eyes and said whatever because Edgar was coming back and once the guy saw him he was like "oh, you can have it back now."

I don't even know why I attempt to be nice to strangers anymore. Especially college douchebags.

#1157 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:25 AM

I've never in my life met such a blatant asshole as I did tonight.

I went to a bar that I used to go to all the time when I was in college with my friends Jessica and Edgar. Edgar got up to go to the bathroom and when he left this guy just grabbed the chair and sat in it without asking if it was taken or anything. So I told him super nicely that that seat was taken. And he's all "yes it is, it's taken by me now" and I just rolled my eyes and said whatever because Edgar was coming back and once the guy saw him he was like "oh, you can have it back now."

I don't even know why I attempt to be nice to strangers anymore. Especially college douchebags.

Pee on him, maintain eye contact, assert your dominance.

#1158 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:17 AM

Wait, six bananas causing potassium poisoning? Bullshit.

#1159 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:19 AM

I think it's because the large amount of potassium consuming causes poisoning. Everything in a huge amount causes bad for our bodies D:

#1160 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:21 AM

Day 4 still no sleep... nothing is helping... I'm 2 seconds away from losing my shit.

#1161 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:24 AM

Before y'all think you had a bad day so far;

This is how my day started, I slept in, today is PJ day for my oldest, so she was ready for school when I got up, even made her lunch herself, but the BEST part? I woke up late, and my youngest shithead boy, peed the bed last night, he was sleeping in my bed, he crawled in in the middle of the night, and guess who got pissed on, and didn't wake up at all because I woke up late?? I DID!! And guess who had to run her kid outside in the cold to catch the bus covered in piss pyjamas so she wouldnt be late?? MEEEEE 

So I smelled of piss, looked like shit because I'm sick and avoided the other parents there like the plague because of it, woofuckinghoo

fmfl

#1162 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:32 AM

I think it's because the large amount of potassium consuming causes poisoning. Everything in a huge amount causes bad for our bodies D:

Of course that's what he meant by that, but six bananas are nothing. According to various sources, you would need to eat 400 bananas to die from potassium poisoning. Heck, you even need ~10 a day to get enough potassium.

#1163 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

ITT: If you've done something Frizzle has a friend who almost died from it in the past.

#1164 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:37 AM

Of course that's what he meant by that, but six bananas are nothing. According to various sources, you would need to eat 400 bananas to die from potassium poisoning. Heck, you even need ~10 a day to get enough potassium.

Maybe bad lucky :(

#1165 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:46 AM

You should be fine as long as you have sufficient amounts of all the other iums in your body. Which is unlikely, but still.

I have mixed feelings. A friend with the same condition, who underwent the same surgery (without the neck stuff), told me I need to get my ass to the ER. But it doesn't feel like an emergency and I can't afford another bill.  My recovery has been good mostly. But now I am losing the ability to look down and there is a lump in my incision, I don't know what to do. I have no primary care anymore because I had to change my insurance just to get this damn surgery. 

Do you have an urgent care in your area? I drive an hour to the city and save a few hundred when I 'need' er. A lump could be a sign of something serious, especially if you can't look down. You wouldn't want to have unnecessary physical pressure on your nervous system cause it could cause lifelong issues. If you have a fever also, then you do need to get to an ER or something ASAP cause an infection that close to your brain can kill you pretty quick.

#1166 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:53 AM

You should be fine as long as you have sufficient amounts of all the other iums in your body. Which is unlikely, but still.

Even if the sources are wrong about the 400 bananas, I used to eat at least 15 a day when I was a kid lmao I'm pretty sure I'm not dead :p or am I? :o

#1167 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:00 AM

Facebook has already spoiled a major part of Star Wars for me...

Seriously. He got a huge stomach ache and had to go to hospital.

ITT: If you've done something Frizzle has a friend who almost died from it in the past.

Yeah because prescription drugs don't kill anyone

"There were 43,982 drug overdose deaths in the United States in 2013. Of these, 22,767 (51.8%) were related to prescription drugs.1
Of the 22,767 deaths relating to prescription drug overdose in 2013, 16,235 (71.3%) involved opioid painkillers, and 6,973 (30.6%) involved benzodiazepines.
People who died of drug overdoses often had a combination of benzodiazepines and opioid painkillers in their bodies."
Source: CDC

#1168 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:04 AM

I was notified that I'm for sure working new years week from 6PM to 6AM...I make the biggest move on my life the next week...I have a lot more shit to do than be tired all fucking day <_<.

#1169 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:28 AM

Annual rigmarole of going through 60 pages of forms to keep my loan violins/bows and get the insurance sorted on them. :(

#1170 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:32 AM

No sleep at all, going to be a long day...

I slept alright, but the two people sharing my apartment didn't. I'm still trying to get them up so they'll be ready to go see Star Wars in a few hours.

I woke up feeling sick. Still waiting to feel healthy :(

#1171 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

I slept alright, but the two people sharing my apartment didn't. I'm still trying to get them up so they'll be ready to go see Star Wars in a few hours.

I woke up feeling sick. Still waiting to feel healthy :(

It would be nice to be able to sleep during the day instead of having to go to work. :p

#1172 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:14 PM

It would be nice to be able to sleep during the day instead of having to go to work. :p

Well start by getting a job that means you don't get up at 5...

#1173 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:17 PM

Well start by getting a job that means you don't get up at 5...

Are you saying 5am isn't a perfectly cromulent time to wake up?

(And yeah, that is the plan. :p As you're well aware...)

#1174 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:34 PM

Stomach hurts now :( And I'm pretty bored

#1175 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:44 PM

Are you saying 5am isn't a perfectly cromulent time to wake up?

(And yeah, that is the plan. :p As you're well aware...)

I'm saying 5am isn't a time.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users