Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1251 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:32 PM

I realize this next 'something bad that happened' may be controversial.

A very close family member of mine, who believes in abortion, argued with me that circumcising her son is her choice, and not her sons for when he gets older. How fucking hypocritical can you be?! You don't want the 'man' telling you what to do with your uterus, so why do you think taking a choice away from your son pertaining to his genitals is any fucking different? Now do I understand that circumcision may have to be done for medical reasons? Yes. But is mutilating his genitals based on, "Well it was done to me (as a father), so I figured I'd do it to my son." or "Well my doctor said it's the best thing for my son because of hygiene issues." Well why doesn't your nasty little ass learn to be more hygienic. There's also religious reasons, but that's a whole different pot of stupidity, which I don't feel like touching on. The argument that I absolutely LOATHE is, "It's done in Africa to try and restrict the spread of HIV/AIDS." That's great and all, but I'm pretty sure here in the good ole U.S we have much much better health care (even though it's insanely costly), and access to resources that can help us be clean, and practice safe sex. Educating your little bastards about safe sex can save a lot of unnecessary circumcision practices, and lot of physical/emotional distress. Another close female family member said that an uncircumcised penis is disgusting looking, and if she had a son she'd get him circumcised because foreskin is "disgusting". So I told her that giant floppy labia lips are disgusting and they should be chopped off (which I was totally kidding, and only trying to make a point)...and she got all pissed off at me. Why is your preference more important than my (pseudo) preference? The fact that female circumcision of a minor is illegal in the US, but male circumcision isn't is insanely sexist.

To you people that may want children some day: Don't circumcise your son, or daughter(which is illegal as fuck anyway). It's a choice they can make by themselves when they're of age. Educate your children about proper hygiene, and safe sex instead.

Source: A very passionate circumcision victim.

I feel like this should have been posted in one of the other various different topics, but fuck it.

There's actual medication that prevents the spread of HIV. Clearly circumcision doesn't prevent the spread of HIV better than PReP can. It's pretty much useless tradition at this point.

#1252 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:47 PM

I was under the impression that a fully cited psychology today article was a credible source

Uh, it doesn't say that men circumcised without anesthesia have different MRIs than people who weren't circumcised.

#1253 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

http://www.circumcision.org/brain.htm

http://www.globalnew...ers-threatened/

http://www.naturalne...hild_abuse.html

https://books.google...ri scan&f=false

#1254 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

Had to cancel trumpet lessons for tomorrow since I don't want to get my band teacher sick :( Feeling a bit better but I got two of my friends sick so looks like I am still contagious :/

#1255 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

Kitchen paper?

Paper tissues?

Coffee filters?

Old newspaper?

Go to the woods and use what Earth has to offer? Except the poison oak, because it's a prank for Mother Nature.

Coffee filters? wow, will try next time (had to go outside, to the real world and buy paper...)

just shit and then take a shower man

Eww gross, did it once and promised myself never doing that again

#1256 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

Eww gross, did it once and promised myself never doing that again

It really depends on how dirty your butt is after you poop lol

#1257 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

It really depends on how dirty your butt is after you poop lol

had a fucking diarrhea that day 

#1258 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

Well, did you really expect it not to be a gross experience? :lol:

#1259 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

Well, did you really expect it not to be a gross experience? :lol:

yes, because diarrhea its like water... dirty water, but i realized it is gross than dirty water 

#1260 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:10 PM

dude fuck it, it just washes off. I'd rather do that then keep it in and shit myself lol

#1261 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

My dad's band is playing tonight. I don't really like his band, so my mom made me come against my will. It's too hot, I just wanna stay at home in the AC.

#1262 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:05 PM

My dad's band is playing tonight. I don't really like his band, so my mom made me come against my will. It's too hot, I just wanna stay at home in the AC.

Is your daddy a rock star?? :o

#1263 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

Is your daddy a rock star?? :o

Well, he surely thinks hahaha

#1264 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:26 PM

Had to cancel trumpet lessons for tomorrow since I don't want to get my band teacher sick :( Feeling a bit better but I got two of my friends sick so looks like I am still contagious :/

Hope ya get better soon!

#1265 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

13 items at Kauvara. Only 2 bought. :crybaby:

Edited by UMR, 19 December 2015 - 04:30 PM.

#1266 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:32 PM

Well, he surely thinks hahaha

:o
Anything recorded?

13 items at Kauvara. Only 2 bought. :crybaby:

This is for rl "aggravations". We have a thread for those kinds of things on general neopets subforum. :p

#1267 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:33 PM

Anything recorded?

This is for rl "aggravations". We have a thread for those kinds of things on general neopets subforum. :p

Where? :o

But that's bad ;-; sorry if you guys think that's spam.

#1268 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:35 PM

Where? :o

But that's bad ;-; sorry if you guys think that's spam.

That's why it's called the good, the bad and the ugly!

#1269 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:41 PM

Still sick enough that I stayed home while my girlfriend went to a family Christmas party. I'm not much for the party atmosphere, but that side of her family is nice, and the food is super good.

#1270 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:04 PM

Anything recorded?

One or two songs, but they're more of a cover band.

This is really cringy. And they just started the show.

#1271 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:09 PM

One or two songs, but they're more of a cover band.

This is really cringy. And they just started the show.

Are they really that bad?

#1272 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

Are they really that bad?

They're not bad, but they aren't good either. And the fact that my dad is the lead singer doesn't help with my dislike for the band :p it's just not my thing, idk.

#1273 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

I invited a couple people over to play board games and MTG, but my roommate decided he wanted to invite a bunch of people over for some loud drunken shitfest. I just want to chill and have some laughs...ugh.

#1274 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

My 30 minute drive became an hour drive because less than 2 miles from my apartment, there was mass amount of traffic. And stupid people that don't know how to drive.

#1275 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

I invited a couple people over to play board games and MTG, but my roommate decided he wanted to invite a bunch of people over for some loud drunken shitfest. I just want to chill and have some laughs...ugh.

My roommate did the same thing, and I want to sleep  :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users