Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1326 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

My parents got a new AC for me, because mine doesn't work properly and keeps leaking water, and it's 35C+ every night. To our surprise, the thing doesn't work. Well, it does, but it's making a really loud noise (seriously, I couldn't even hear what my dad was saying). If we hadn't removed my old one, it wouldn't be a big deal, we'll get a replacement tomorrow, but now I have no AC. This is gonna be a rough night.

#1327 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:53 PM

I had a nice quiet weekend by myself, and then when I'm trying to sleep (because I have to be at work at 11PM so I'm taking a nap) my loud roommate comes home and instantly starts slamming EVERYTHING he can gets his hands on. I have 9 days left of this bullshit, and I'll be living by myself. Fuck roommates.

#1328 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

My asshole cat decided to go psycho at 3am and wake me up. I got mad and locked him in the bathroom. I had a hard time going back to sleep after that and I'm now km gonna be grumpy today.

#1329 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:34 AM

Apparently my morning person decided not to come to work these past couple of days. He called me 3 times yesterday asking stupid questions, and I'm in a meeting currently, and he keeps coming up asking stuff.
Dude, this is not your first day. Get your stuff together!

#1330 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:48 AM

Somehow there was a piece of glass on my towel, and I cut myright index finger on it. It's really hard to type and use the trackpad without it xD

Of course, it could've been much worse. I could've cut my... *shudders* private parts D:

#1331 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

By the time I walked into the door through just now has been so crazy at work. I've already been here 2.5 hours and it feels like I've been here 5 minutes. The coffee pot where the water goes was filled with coffee grounds?? How did that happen? Was it from my great coffee mishap a few weeks ago and I only just noticed? I thought I rinsed it out, but that put a damper on my already grumpy tired mood because I had to clean it out yet again. Then the phones are ringing off the hook, I'm the only one here who can deal with this (at the time), emergencies arise, I have to rearrange someones entire schedule. The tech isn't answering isn't answer his phone, the manager isn't answering his phone, the customer wants an answer NOW. AHHHHH my coffee went cold, I gulped it down.

It's now 9am and I'm ready for a break and a napnap.

#1332 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:04 AM

It's now 9am and I'm ready for a break and a napnap.

A nap sounds wonderful! A drink sounds even better!

#1333 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

I got sick, well, the start of a cold.

#1334 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:30 AM

I can't move my neck. I think it's because of tensing up when I'd fall while skiing.

#1335 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:37 AM

I can't move my neck. I think it's because of tensing up when I'd fall while skiing.

That happened when I snowboarded the first few times. Rest easy, you've earned it. Hope you at least enjoyed yourself @Emily and you can get some relief. :c

I'm awake. My hypersomnia phase lasted like 4 days. Now it's back to insomnia. Goddamnit brain.

#1336 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:41 AM

That happened when I snowboarded the first few times. Rest easy, you've earned it. Hope you at least enjoyed yourself @Emily and you can get some relief. :c
I'm awake. My hypersomnia phase lasted like 4 days. Now it's back to insomnia. Goddamnit brain.

Yeah, it was okay. I don't think I want to do it again though. Maybe sledding next time lol.

#1337 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:43 AM

Yeah, it was okay. I don't think I want to do it again though. Maybe sledding next time lol.

I was too scared to try skiing and I picked snowboarding instead. I was so scared I would like do the splits in the snow, or like twist my leg and tear my knees up. Sledding on the other hand is fun as hell, especially on a snow tube.

#1338 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:46 AM

I was too scared to try skiing and I picked snowboarding instead. I was so scared I would like do the splits in the snow, or like twist my leg and tear my knees up. Sledding on the other hand is fun as hell, especially on a snow tube.

Hahaha yeah I was afraid of that too, but it's not so bad. The only reason I would fall is because I couldn't stop so my solution was to fall.

#1339 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

I remember the only time I went skiing was with our church group, and no one in my group had ever been skiing before, but we accidentally went down a black mountain (hard), instead of a green (easy)

Get to feeling better @Emily

Edited by Susie, 29 December 2015 - 02:51 AM.

#1340 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:53 AM

Hahaha yeah I was afraid of that too, but it's not so bad. The only reason I would fall is because I couldn't stop so my solution was to fall.

That's what I had to do the first couple times I snowboarded. Eventually, I got the hang of it lol and didn't have to just fall backwards to stop.

#1341 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:31 AM

Pain has been gradually getting no worse throughout the day e.e

#1342 Boogieman

Boogieman
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:44 AM

My friends are jerks and let the air out of my car tires, ensuring that I was late to work today.

#1343 Attic

Attic
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

Well I'm at work by myself all week and trying to get inventory done with over 1000 products. It's pretty crazy

#1344 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

My mother in law thought she was doing a good deed this morning, we got like half a foot of snow, and then freezing rain right after and my car was covered and no one was getting home until it was scraped, well apparently she never learned NOT to pull a frozen wiper blade off the windshield because she snapped it right off, and can't drive anywhere to get a new one because, freezing rain and snow and such and I have no damn wiper to clean my windshield, my boyfriend drove home from work with his head out the window this morning after she did it and NO ONE told me until this evening before I was about to go to errands

#1345 Attic

Attic
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:12 AM

Got drunk last night, woke up at 8:10 a.m., I was supposed to be at work at 8. Had a doctor here waiting for me to open up to pick up her order and left before I arrived. She called me at 8:45 a.m. not happy that I wasn't here when I was supposed to be. fawkkkkk

#1346 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

Woke up thinking I've stopped being sick, nope says the phlegm. 

#1347 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

I just reached lvl 50 (cap for free to play players) on the SW:TOR and this is my second day playing it. I feel so sad and poor.

#1348 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

Had to write up one of my better employees today :(

Rules are rules, and put in place for a reason.

#1349 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

Sunburn D;

#1350 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

I have a trumpet lesson in two days and I haven't practiced in three weeks lol. I have to learn an entire three movements of a trumpet concierto... here we go XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users