Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1351 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:32 AM

John may not get back in time for New Year's Eve and I will have no one to celebrate with :(

#1352 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

I didnt go to sleep until 5 am....the other mom in law cancelled our dinner plans today.

#1353 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:30 PM

I've been having pain in my left shoulder since a week ago, and it's worse today. If it doesn't go away within a week, even after I'm taking pills for it, I'm convinced that something may actually be wrong with it.

#1354 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:48 AM

I don't know what it is, but I seem to ALWAYS be hungry lately... I don't know whether it's that I'm a guy and getting older, but damn is it annoying lol

I've eaten like 3 meals in the past 4 hours...

Edited by Kass, 01 January 2016 - 12:49 AM.

#1355 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:07 AM

You know how if you look directly at something bright then look away you'll see glowing spots that eventually fade with time?

Well... I don't remember looking directly at such a light source yet my right eye has this little oval like thing constantly in the middle of its sight as if I did.

Even if I DID look directly at the sun or whatever (didn't) it should have faded by now as it's been about 3-4 hours. :(

Edit: Nearly 7 hours later and it's still there.

1st of the year so not able to see a doctor about it. Then it's the weekend after that so still closed. Even if they weren't, no guarantee I can get in same day.

Difficult to see with both eyes open. Hard to force myself to keep it closed constantly.

Hope I'm not going blind in that eye. Seriously concerned now.

Edited by Alexiel, 01 January 2016 - 07:48 AM.

#1356 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

Thought today was Saturday, since none of the other upper managers are here, so I accidentally told guests that breakfast was until 10.

It ends at 9:30 :/

My bad

#1357 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

Alone in the darkness :( Kidding, the table doesn't have an chair for me due the too much people on my family so I'm eating alone in other table :3

#1358 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:03 AM

Being forced on a path of normal. I hate normal

#1359 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

IT'S BEEN RAINING SINCE 0300. IT'S ALMOST 1800. PLEASE, MOTHER NATURE, MY DOG NEEDS TO POOP. I CAN'T HANDLE HIS CRY AND HOWLING ANYMORE. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, BECAUSE I HAVE A PRINCESS DISGUISED AS A TINY VERY MAINLY DOG THAT CAN'T GET A DROP OF RAIN ON HIS SHINY FUR.

#1360 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

I feel like the walking dead

#1361 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:59 PM

Friends have ditched me for like the past 8 hours :/

Find new gaming friends should have been one of my new years resolutions...

Edit: Soooooo done right now. I ask my friend if he wants to play and then he says he's busy so I go and take a nap for an hour. I get back on and he's back in game with my other friend.

Not going to play games with them for a while... Time to find a long term game to get into by myself...

Edited by Kass, 01 January 2016 - 09:27 PM.

#1362 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:04 PM

You know how if you look directly at something bright then look away you'll see glowing spots that eventually fade with time?
Well... I don't remember looking directly at such a light source yet my right eye has this little oval like thing constantly in the middle of its sight as if I did.
Even if I DID look directly at the sun or whatever (didn't) it should have faded by now as it's been about 3-4 hours. :(

Edit: Nearly 7 hours later and it's still there........

I hope I don't sound like a dick, but do you think it could be a side effect from all the pills you've mentioned taking?

#1363 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:36 AM

Saw a dead kitten on the road on my way to the butcher. 

It was so sad to see this kitten probably frozen to death.

I went home and gave our cat a big hug. 

#1364 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:02 AM

I'm kind of anxious for my lessons today, and not a good anxious either. I know that I probably should cancel lessons with my old band director because I now have a personal trumpet studio professor to work with but I don't want to. 

The sad part is I don't know why I don't want to, because I don't feel the way I used to anymore. I cared about him so much and I'm just another student to him... I guess it's my fault for getting so attached. It's just hard because I've never loved someone like I loved him (like a father) and he hardly reciprocated it and now I don't feel anything anymore and I don't know what to do

Edited by Kass, 02 January 2016 - 03:04 AM.

#1365 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:49 AM

16 more days until I'm back in London. Need time to speed up. 

#1366 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:06 AM

I hope I don't sound like a dick, but do you think it could be a side effect from all the pills you've mentioned taking?

Sorry for the late response. 
Kept hoping it'd clear itself up by now. It hasn't.
With that in mind I don't think it could be a side effect.
The sleeping pills I take are essentially over powered benadryl. So even if it was that surely it'd have worn off.

It's probably just a jelly bean shaped piece of dirt or something, but haven't been able to flush it out. Yet anyways.
Each hour I can't see clearly though freaks me out more and more. :/

#1367 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

I was forced to wake up before 11 AM.

This is what time off does to me.

#1368 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:51 PM

My laptop has randomly decided to stop connecting to the Internet.

#1369 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Just knocked my box of Marlboros over, scattering 200 filter tubes all over the ground. Fml.

#1370 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:59 PM

I had to buy a new mouse because my old buddy is getting tired and it stops working randomly all of a sudden, but when I tried to make the new work, I couldn't. When I decided to read the tiny letters of its package I found out it's not compatible with W10. Now I have an old mouse that works sometimes, a new one that doesn't work at all and a touchpad that I can't, for the life of me, get used to. 

#1371 Nikiforov

Nikiforov
  • 125 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

I found a journal I started writing when I was 13 years old and I started reading it and 90% of the problems I complained about or the bad feelings I had were exactly the same as I am now. :/ Over ten years later I'm still having the same problems as when I was a teenager. I feel pretty lousy about that, like I haven't grown at all.

#1372 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

I went to a birthday party where I knew 4/15 people besides myself and my children in a very tiny room. 1 of the people was the one who invited me, 1 was her kid, 1 was her douchetard husband, and the last was a guy I ghosted back in June when I realized he was using me as a free therapist for his marriage problems.

#1373 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

Found out that a conductor I've known for quite a while passed away last night. Now I am in a sad mood. :(

#1374 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

People think that just because "schools are closed or delayed" they shouldn't have to come into work. You don't have kids, the roads aren't even that bad, put on your big girl panties, use your 4-wheel drive and come to work. I have my own shit to do I don't  want to do yours too.

today will not be a fun day

#1375 MelodyPond

MelodyPond
  • 159 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:38 AM

I had to cancel my Chiropractor appointment today because it's freezing out. I'm in tons of physical pain and I have to wait until Friday because it'll be the nicest day of the week where I am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users