Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1401 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:16 AM

I have to start studying for my finals today, damnit

#1402 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:25 AM

Decided I will get a Puppie for my wife's 25th... But i've spent hours now, and still continue to spend time on trying to figure out what breed :( So hard... so upsetting =\

#1403 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:25 AM

Decided I will get a Puppie for my wife's 25th... But i've spent hours now, and still continue to spend time on trying to figure out what breed :( So hard... so upsetting =\

I always encourage people to look at shelter animals. Mixed breeds tend to have fewer health issues than pure bred pets due to the lack of inbreeding. Plus you get the perk of saving a life, which always feels nice.

#1404 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:53 AM

I always encourage people to look at shelter animals. Mixed breeds tend to have fewer health issues than pure bred pets due to the lack of inbreeding. Plus you get the perk of saving a life, which always feels nice.

Yeah, locally we rarely end up with many and within about 200-300km theres a bunch, but from what I've heard from calling and seen online most the last few months have been dangerous and have had debilitating problems. 

There was 1 slightly older 5 year old Shih Tzu mix 309km away who needs a new home though. My wifes birthday is 21/4 though... So I've got awhile to go before checking again. 

#1405 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:20 AM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

was submitting my private application, and i closed browser... lost all of my answers :( 

#1406 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:21 AM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

was submitting my private application, and i closed browser... lost all of my answers :(

That happened to me the first time I applied. I was so mad that I waited like 6 months before trying again.

#1407 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:31 AM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

Write your answers in the notepad the next time :/

#1408 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Yeah, locally we rarely end up with many and within about 200-300km theres a bunch, but from what I've heard from calling and seen online most the last few months have been dangerous and have had debilitating problems. 

There was 1 slightly older 5 year old Shih Tzu mix 309km away who needs a new home though. My wifes birthday is 21/4 though... So I've got awhile to go before checking again. 

Oh, that's surprising and disappointing. It's been a while since I went to a shelter, but at that time the one nearest me had a lot of nice, healthy animals. Then again, I went to a no kill shelter, and they tend to only accept the best animals, since they're stuck with them.

#1409 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

Oh, that's surprising and disappointing. It's been a while since I went to a shelter, but at that time the one nearest me had a lot of nice, healthy animals. Then again, I went to a no kill shelter, and they tend to only accept the best animals, since they're stuck with them.

Down here I don't think any of the shelters are no kill I think but I couldn't tell you. All I know is even registered pets that get outta the yard end up euthanased after a week or few around here. A mate ended up stuck in bundy during floods, couldn't even get out of the property let alone get any electricity to charge his phone. Ended up being just under a month got back home and was told the pound picked his pup up a few blocks from his home and since he never got back to them they put him down... It was heartbreaking. 

#1410 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:15 AM

Down here I don't think any of the shelters are no kill I think but I couldn't tell you. All I know is even registered pets that get outta the yard end up euthanased after a week or few around here. A mate ended up stuck in bundy during floods, couldn't even get out of the property let alone get any electricity to charge his phone. Ended up being just under a month got back home and was told the pound picked his pup up a few blocks from his home and since he never got back to them they put him down... It was heartbreaking. 

Oh wow, that's got to be devastating :(

#1411 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:20 AM

The results of the exam won't be out any time soon... the thing that organizes all of this said they have until 23:59 to post the results... FUCK. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

#1412 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:22 AM

The results of the exam won't be out any time soon... the thing that organizes all of this said they have until 23:59 to post the results... FUCK. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Hmmm... ENEM's results are really hard to predict, since you can change your option of course until the last second :p Because that's harder than traditional exam to an Public University, like mine. I've been aproved by Traditional Exam at Pharmacy in one of the best university of Brasil. x3

#1413 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

Hmmm... ENEM's results are really hard to predict, since you can change your option of course until the last second :p Because that's harder than traditional exam to an Public University, like mine. I've been aproved by Traditional Exam at Pharmacy in one of the best university of Brasil. x3

That's not what I'm waiting for. What you said is the part after the results, SiSU (sistema de seleção único).

#1414 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

Oh god. Things there are as bad as here. 

#1415 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

Oh god. Things there are as bad as here. 

Oh, you have no idea. Every year is the same bullshit. And when they post the results, the site will go down because everyone will try to access it at the same time. Every. Single. Year.

#1416 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

That's not what I'm waiting for. What you said is the part after the results, SiSU (sistema de seleção único).

Wait, the results still don't comes out? Crap. What an shit wait that :p

#1417 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

Wait, the results still don't comes out? Crap. What an shit wait that :p

Nope. I was hoping they would've published the thing at midnight (that's what everyone was expecting), but you know how things work here e.e

#1418 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:27 AM

Oh, you have no idea. Every year is the same bullshit. And when they post the results, the site will go down because everyone will try to access it at the same time. Every. Single. Year.

HAHA, DEAR, YOU NEVER SEEN UNB WEBSITE WHEN IT'S AFTER THE PRE-REGISTRATION IT'S OPEN :lol2: IT'S LIKE 2 DAYS DOWN

Nope. I was hoping they would've published the thing at midnight (that's what everyone was expecting), but you know how things work here e.e

And yes, I know, it's "foda" :p

#1419 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:28 AM

HAHA, DEAR, YOU NEVER SEEN UNB WEBSITE WHEN IT'S AFTER THE PRE-REGISTRATION IT'S OPEN :lol2: IT'S LIKE 2 DAYS DOWN

And yes, I know, it's "foda" :p

It is. Foda pra cacete.

#1420 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:37 AM

Ouvi as palavras "foda" e "cacete". Cheguei.

It seems that we share a lot more than the language. We have so many "this site is down" episodes throughout the year (all sites related to the government, of course) that when the time comes we need to use them it's kind of a joke to see who is going to be able to actually use the site before shit hits the fan. We've had things like these making the opening news.

#1421 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:33 PM

Oh well. I improved all scores, but I'm sure it wasn't good enough. There's one score missing, though, which is the most important score (I think I did an amazing job at it, but if it's gonna be as surprising as the other ones...). I didn't study, so I kinda deserve this.

I just don't get why I always do insanely great at math. It's the less important score -.-

#1422 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:41 PM

Oh well. I improved all scores, but I'm sure it wasn't good enough. There's one score missing, though, which is the most important score (I think I did an amazing job at it, but if it's gonna be as surprising as the other ones...). I didn't study, so I kinda deserve this.

I just don't get why I always do insanely great at math. It's the less important score -.-

Hm? Math is one os the most important at Medicine xD It multiplies 2x with Biologicals, while Portuguese and Socials x1. I think, I didn't do ENEM since 1 year ago :p .

If you want Med, you should get the minimum of 800 on All, including the redaction.

#1423 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

Hm? Math is one os the most important at Medicine xD It multiplies 2x with Biologicals, while Portuguese and Socials x1. I think, I didn't do ENEM since 1 year ago :p .

If you want Med, you should get the minimum of 800 on All, including the redaction.

That's not how it works. That's very far from how it works lol. Usually Portuguese is 2 or 3, Math 1, Biology 2 or 3, Geography 1 and "Redaction" (I don't think there's really a word for that lol) is 3. Unless things are different in Brasilia.

#1424 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

That's not how it works. That's very far from how it works lol. Usually Portuguese is 2 or 3, Math 1, Biology 2 or 3, Geography 1 and "Redaction" (I don't think there's really a word for that lol) is 3. Unless things are different in Brasilia.

Hm? In my time, It was Math 2, Biology 2, Geography 1 and Portuguese 1, since Med are more Math and Biology. Hm, Yes. In some states, are different. For example, in Northest, it's different from Brasilia. And well, it's the recommendable to have more than 800 in each for have chances in Med, since it's very competitive.

#1425 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:06 PM

Hm? In my time, It was Math 2, Biology 2, Geography 1 and Portuguese 1, since Med are more Math and Biology. Hm, Yes. In some states, are different. For example, in Northest, it's different from Brasilia. And well, it's the recommendable to have more than 800 in each for have chances in Med, since it's very competitive.

You don't really need more than 800 in each. The max score this year was for Math, at 1008 (I didn't even know that was possible) and the other 3 don't go higher than 830. By getting more than 800 in each, you'll probably get in first place at any college lol, it's around 750 the recommended (with more in redação).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users