Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1626 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

Do you have anything backed up?

my last backup copy was like... 6 months ago ... :(

#1627 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

my last backup copy was like... 6 months ago ... :(

6 months is bad, but it could be worse? :/ Hey since it's an Iphone maybe you can call Apple and track it

#1628 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:05 AM

Working in an office with all girls.. it's making my uterus.. angry D: so many hormones this week

#1629 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:31 PM

i was walking back home from the library today and there were these two white dudes who stopped me to ask for directions to the sports centre. instead of answering straight up (it's behind the hill in front us), i was stuttering, sweating and pretty much acting special because i was mesmerized by their piercing blue eyes and towering heights. i really need to stop my wild obsession with white people. it's really pathetic. xD

thankfully somehow i managed to get my message across and they said thanks.

#1630 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:38 AM

I took the sausages out of the oven, put them on a plate and dropped the whole fucking thing on the floor....

#1631 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:43 AM

I took the sausages out of the oven, put them on a plate and dropped the whole fucking thing on the floor....

Having food go to waste really fucking blows. I did the same thing but with 4 eggs ._.

#1632 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:27 AM

I'm frustrated because of a stupid petsite. This is why people cheat -.-

#1633 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:16 AM

My Sims 4 stopped working altogether </3

#1634 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:20 AM

My Sims 4 stopped working altogether </3

Whyyyyy! Is it a purchased version or "other" version?

#1635 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:21 AM

Whyyyyy! Is it a purchased version or "other" version?

The other, so I guess karma's at work lol

I actually buy a lot of games (Steam) but Sims is just so damn expensive D:

#1636 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:32 AM

Had a really bad night, like I haven't had in months. I haven't been able to eat at all but sip some lemon tea every once in a while.

#1637 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:15 PM

Over the weekend at work our boss installed 4-5 new cameras in our office (where we already have several in all areas - perks of owning a security company?). One of which now points directly into my cubicle, I have yet to know if all my computer screens are being seen, but there goes my codex-daily-multitasking for the time being. It's really fucking annoying and my boss acts like a Nazi, what is the point of all these cameras? It's not like we do anything highly confidential or like we all fuck off all day at work... we get our shit done, we're not falling behind, we don't get complaints (minus like 1-2 people). She's crazy and micro-manages us so hardcord that several of us are fed up and will be seeking employment elsewhere. First you find a loophole and change our policies so you don't have to pay us WHAT THE LAW REQUIRES, now you watch every single move we make?? I kept my head down and dealt with things long enough, I can't handle it anymore. It's no wonder the turnover rate on employees is so high. You pay us shit and we can't even scratch our nose without being accused of doing something wrong.

In other news, I started to get that scratchy feeling in my throat over the weekend, and then the not so feeling well feeling, and this morning I woke up with my throat completely swollen and felt like crap. I look and my tonsils are completely inflamed and huge and covered in spots D: I'm going to keep an eye on things and hopefully it goes away because I really don't want to have to take time off to go to the doctors.

#1638 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:37 PM

i single-handedly cleaned the whole house before leaving to my hometown for the holiday and none of my housemates acknowledges it. i overcame my fear of maggots and rats for nothing! :crybaby:

#1639 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:53 AM

My chest hurts when I breathe. I can't even sleep. I hope it's just gas.

#1640 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:06 AM

Well we noticed Snowy has chewed out some stitches -_- That is sorta bad but I guess having my boss tell me he's giving me more work to do and expects me to take 1 hour less to do it is the worst. I now have 1 hour less every day to do the same job + extras. Oh and I was super energetic after 4 coffees today at work that I managed to finish the easiest day about 50 minutes ahead instead of the hour he wants. I don't know why he wants me to finish it earlier since he didn't have anything for me to do until after 50 minutes anyway. "I want you to do your regular stuff plus do this, this and this, oh and i'm taking 1 hour of your time away" 

Oh and we're stuck in a shitty spot due to Snowy needing surgery so it'll be about 3 weeks till bills are back to normal xD

#1641 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:35 PM

My chest hurts when I breathe. I can't even sleep. I hope it's just gas.

It's not gone yet. Sometimes it hurts less, sometimes more. If this doesn't go away by tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor. I really hope it's nothing.

#1642 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:18 PM

It's not gone yet. Sometimes it hurts less, sometimes more. If this doesn't go away by tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor. I really hope it's nothing.

Tomara que não seja nada de grave. Dor de peito não é anuncio de boa coisa, mas talvez zseja stress ou ansiedade? :c

#1643 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

Tomara que não seja nada de grave. Dor de peito não é anuncio de boa coisa, mas talvez zseja stress ou ansiedade? :c

Eu não tenho me sentido estressado ou ansioso, então não imagino que seja isso. Mas tá melhorando, acho que até amanhã volto ao normal!

#1644 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:15 AM

I broke up with my boyfriend.

#1645 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:45 AM

@Swarley Does it still hurt?

I'm awake. And I'd like to be asleep. e.e

#1646 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:57 AM

Put simply. Depression and Anxiety are the worst. My wife has both fairly severe and they can basically destroy everything within a moment and trying to piece it all back together for her and trying to keep myself together at the same time when things take over really ends up taking it out of me... 

I'd put up with a world of evils if doing so could make her happy and so far she's the happiest she's ever been. I'm glad I feel good due to it, I don't think I could do it by myself, for myself. I'd give up. 

#1647 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:17 AM

@Swarley Does it still hurt?
I'm awake. And I'd like to be asleep. e.e

Thankfully, no! I think it was just gas :p

#1648 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:33 AM

I'm miserable and my rash is getting worse :(

#1649 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:30 AM

I'm standing in a train for over an hour because there are no seats left surrounded by screaming children. I know places I'd rather be right now.

#1650 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:22 AM

Coughed so much a little bit of blood came out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users