Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1651 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:40 AM

Finals are coming. I've been studying but not that much, I don't have much time anymore so as of today I really have to get deep into my books :(

#1652 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

Projectmates are only thinking in limitations and impossibilites, making the conceptualization process of our art installation incredibly tiresome. Learn to think freely, people, the possibilities are literally endless!

#1653 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:24 AM

I have had the hiccups for 3 hours -__-

#1654 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:35 AM

I have had the hiccups for 3 hours -__-

I haven't had long hiccup periods in a while, but last year there was this time that I had hiccups for 2 days. 2 fucking days. It was hell.

#1655 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:41 AM

I haven't had long hiccup periods in a while, but last year there was this time that I had hiccups for 2 days. 2 fucking days. It was hell.

I haven't had them for 2 days before but I have had them for a few hours, something like 13, I had a 9 hour work shift and still had them for awhile after xD It was nearly sun-up by the time they stopped, thank god too cus I really needed sleep. 

#1656 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

I haven't had them for 2 days before but I have had them for a few hours, something like 13, I had a 9 hour work shift and still had them for awhile after xD It was nearly sun-up by the time they stopped, thank god too cus I really needed sleep.

I don't have problems sleeping with hiccups, but it's still annoying :p I did all the common tricks and it wouldn't stop anyway Dx but the weird thing is that after it's over, I get a feeling of emptiness, like it was something my body does normally, like breathing or blinking lmao

#1657 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:53 AM

I don't have problems sleeping with hiccups, but it's still annoying :p I did all the common tricks and it wouldn't stop anyway Dx but the weird thing is that after it's over, I get a feeling of emptiness, like it was something my body does normally, like breathing or blinking lmao

YES!!! THIS!!! OMG ._. I swear I am crazy because of this, mines stopped just a few minutes ago but I feel like for sure I'm meant to be doing it -_-

#1658 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:56 AM

YES!!! THIS!!! OMG ._. I swear I am crazy because of this, mines stopped just a few minutes ago but I feel like for sure I'm meant to be doing it -_-

LOL I never discussed that with anyone, I thought it was a weird thing no one else had :lol2:

#1659 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:14 AM

LOL I never discussed that with anyone, I thought it was a weird thing no one else had :lol2:

Well we can be international 'we miss hiccups' buddies?  :lol2: Oh the weirdness... 

Now that my hiccups have gone, I've been left with a cough -_- 

#1660 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

Excuse my complaining today, today's just taking very peculiar turns for the worst. Right now I'm stranded in my university's city; there are no trains going out to my hometown and we're not getting any info on why or how long. The alternative transportation offered, buses, currently have a waiting time of about 30 minutes before you can get on and will cost me an additional hour on top of the already 3 hours of travelling I have to do, meaning if I embarked now I'd be travelling 4,5 hours to get home. On top of that, the station's swarming with armed policemen and military so I suspect there's some kind of bombthreat going on. So right now I've just decided to go into town, grab a bite and wait it all out.

#1661 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

The Loki ring my cousin gave me for Hanukkah just broke when I was trying to adjust the size so it would fit more comfortably on my finger. I wear that on test days for good luck. Must be horrible foreshadowing. Now I'm really worried about this upcoming exam. 

#1662 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

Boss is out of town, so people take that as an excuse to stand around and chit-chat all morning. Very distracting and annoying.

#1663 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:12 AM

I'm going to add another that just happened. Our washing machine died. I expected to get washed clothes out of it, only to get wet ones, turn on a new cycle, it sounds weird, it clicks and it tries to drain and then silence and then nothing. 

Ran the manual tips thing for trouble shooting seems like a valve things failed inside it somewhere and since the machine isn't spinning then there is another problem....

#1664 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:47 AM

Against all odds, I'm still breathing. Hm.

#1665 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:04 AM

There is a constant buzzing sound coming from the exit sign I'm sitting very close to at work for the next four hours.

#1666 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

There is a constant buzzing sound coming from the exit sign I'm sitting very close to at work for the next four hours.

Oh my gosh.. I know what its like to have a buzzing electrical device nearby.... There's a light socket that buzzes LOUD near my isle, the damn socket even has scorchmarks around it.. what more do they need to see to get someone in to fix it!?!?! Seriously annoys me that its been a few months and NOTHING has been done about it. 

The tube thinngs inside exit signs are usually buzzers but if its loud enough to hear then I pity you .. poo @DonValentino

#1667 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:47 PM

Getting sick after my trip :( Sore throat

#1668 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:09 AM

At the hospital. Again. Fml

#1669 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:57 AM

I also posted this in the "something good" thread, but I purchased a home. This could very well end up being a bad decision, so time will tell.

#1670 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

Someone in our train pulled the emergency break as a prank - TWICE. Fortunately I was in good company with a friend and we didn't have to be evacuated. We were stopped in a tunnel - that would've been HELLISH.

#1671 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

My girlfriend's application for health insurance got rejected, but she's still too poor to afford it on her own.

#1672 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

Toilet tank broke four hours ago. Water everywhere. 
Landlord can't get it fixed until tomorrow. Morning.
Apparently there's something called a 9... AM? Have heard rumors of its continued existence but haven't witnessed such a time in years.

Really sucks not having a toilet though. Thankfully living next to a university helps, but... it's going to be a LONG night. :(

#1673 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:22 AM

First day of college. I feel like I could have an anxiety attack anytime.
Looks like everyone has already made friends. Woo.

#1674 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:04 AM

@Swarley find a student group for something you like and join it.

#1675 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:18 AM

@Swarley find a student group for something you like and join it.

I didn't even have class :p I got back after 1 hour, not enough time to talk to people. But I made a friend already, so it's good enough! It was a better first day than all my other first days of school xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users