Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1676 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 06:32 AM

I didn't even have class :p I got back after 1 hour, not enough time to talk to people. But I made a friend already, so it's good enough! It was a better first day than all my other first days of school xD

Doin' better than my first day of college.

#1677 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

I didn't even have class :p I got back after 1 hour, not enough time to talk to people. But I made a friend already, so it's good enough! It was a better first day than all my other first days of school xD

Lucky you, no class. Glad you're making friends. I can't really remember my first day, except sitting in classes listening to teachers read the syllabus. Except Bio did that and then started chapter 1. And choir actually handed out music. I remember the kids who play league all the time in the lobby talking to me, so we kind of became friends. I don't hang out with them much anymore because league is all they talk about and I'm still a noob so I have no idea what's going on most of the time. 

#1678 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:30 PM

My father woke me up early because apparently the plumber was coming by.  He told everyone in the house about this but me. If I had known he was coming over, I'd have gone to bed earlier.  So I ended up losing over an hour of sleep due to negligence.

#1679 Sylas

Sylas
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

My dog woke me up an hour before my alarm -_-

#1680 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:23 PM

Well my overnight guy called in sick again today, so I'm working a 12 hour shift, and the afternoon girl is covering over night... 

15 hours yesterday, 12 today. Hopefully he's back tomorrow cause I'm tired of working all these long hours, and no extra pay (salaried)

#1681 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:57 PM

My girlfriend's application for health insurance got rejected, but she's still too poor to afford it on her own.

I know that feeling, it sucks. Does she have long term issues or is she just trying to get insured to avoid paying fines?

#1682 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:54 AM

I know that feeling, it sucks. Does she have long term issues or is she just trying to get insured to avoid paying fines?

Both. She's actually got like four different chronic conditions that I wish we could get treated. She hasn't been to a doctor in quite a few years, except when she had a severe respiratory infection winter before last. She could also really use a dentist.

#1683 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:19 AM

Asked my friend if she wanted to go to Oxford St today... then immediately regretted it after realizing I am 12466% not in the mood. She hasn't read it though so maybe I can get out of this e.e

#1684 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:04 AM

Took a shower, went outside with wet hair, it's apparently so cold that my hair froze.

66732399.jpg

#1685 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:35 AM

Was ready to leave home, when the key breaks INSIDE the keyhole. Luckily, we had a copy, but we had to open it from the outside and it wasn't easy.

#1686 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:28 AM

A beautiful cat of mine just died, fell off the apartment I live in.

I kept on imagining myself falling off the 9 storey building and how scary that would be.

My wife cried so hard when she found out that he fell and died.

Goodbye Snowy  :(

Spoiler

#1687 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

I am so unbelievably busy at work right now with two people gone/fired. I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, but my days are flying by.

A beautiful cat of mine just died, fell off the apartment I live in.

I kept on imagining myself falling off the 9 storey building and how scary that would be.

My wife cried so hard when she found out that he fell and died.

Goodbye Snowy  :(

Spoiler

Sorry for your loss, that makes me sad.

#1688 Sylas

Sylas
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:28 AM

:( sorry for your loss.  It's amazing how attached we get to our pets.

#1689 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

Went to sleep healthy, woke up sick. 

#1690 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:21 PM

Just when I get over a nasty virus I feel mostly OK for a few days and now I think I'm coming down with something again. :(

On top of that I was volunteered and can't really say no to babysitting my nieces and nephew tomorrow night. Normally not too bad and I enjoy them but when given less than 24 hours notice after an extremely busy AND stressful week, it's not how I wanted to spend my weekend. AND there's more, my nephew has been sick for like a month (the same one who gave me HF&MMD), he's been in and out of the hospital the past two weeks but again it's viral so nothing you can do. I have a feeling I'm not going to be well anytime soon. My immune system seems to have died on me :(

I'm beyond exhausted to say the least.

#1691 thatguy988

thatguy988
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:37 PM

Tried to do some homework, have no idea what the homework is legitimately asking for and have no idea how to solve for it.

#1692 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:32 AM

We had a 39 degree day... It was hot.. I no like it when its hot -_-

#1693 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:15 AM

It's never good when you wake up to 500 texts from your dad saying call me.

My (step) cousin who I wasn't that close with but friendly enough and hung out with a family events. Was murdered last night along with her boyfriend. No details right now on how our why. The whole family is in shock, she had just turned 21.

#1694 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:45 AM

It's never good when you wake up to 500 texts from your dad saying call me.

My (step) cousin who I wasn't that close with but friendly enough and hung out with a family events. Was murdered last night along with her boyfriend. No details right now on how our why. The whole family is in shock, she had just turned 21.

Oh my... @Rocket hopefully you're not in a bad way? Plenty people here obviously to provide support though. I hope that whoever did it gets what is deserved. My inbox is open for a chat if ya want.

#1695 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

Oh my... @Rocket hopefully you're not in a bad way? Plenty people here obviously to provide support though. I hope that whoever did it gets what is deserved. My inbox is open for a chat if ya want.

Thanks, I'm not distraught , I'm sad of course but I only knew her 3 years. My step mom and all their family are just broken up. It's sad to see this happen.

#1696 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:13 AM

I'm sorry about that @Rocket

As I'm sure with most other people here, our condolences are with you. Even if they weren't close, it is a terrible circumstance and I hope that your family will heal.

I am sorry. :(

#1697 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:25 PM

i can't breathe through my nose, and i like to breathe through my nose. help me. 

#1698 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:19 PM

I used all my energy cleaning unimportant things and now I don't have any left for important things.

#1699 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

This whole situation just keeps getting sadder and sadder. The whole family has been asked to refrain from posting on facebook, but the posts from friends keep pouring in.

The killer was their friend for years and was living with them for the past few months... He was caught this afternoon. We know he has a history of being mentally unstable and random outburst but to murder the two people who took you in and cared for you and provided for you??? The arraignment is set for Monday, we're hoping he confesses guilty since he's been cooperating since he was arrested and gives the family some answers.

I feel so much for my extended family right now, this is the first loss of a child they have had in their family in a very long time.

I don't have anywhere else to vent :/

#1700 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:35 PM

@Rocket I feel so terribly for you! I'm so sorry this has happened! *gives you gigantic over the Internet hug*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users