Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1701 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:15 AM

My man has the man-flu. Dear lord save me.

#1702 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:36 AM

Somehow I believe I strained my wrist, can't hold the steering wheel properly and if I were to make a sudden turn it hurts so much  :(

#1703 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:46 AM

Airport 2/4 provided me with 4 broken planes and then missed my next flight after we landed and I will now be going right from the airport to work lmfao. ~_~

#1704 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:59 AM

I have a sad. My husband is gone for two weeks. :c Good thing I have cats!

#1705 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:09 AM

I just realised today that I didn't format some of my references section properly in my thesis.

Which I submitted yesterday, right before the deadline.

I have a sad. My husband is gone for two weeks. :c Good thing I have cats!

Cats are a lifestyle :D

#1706 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:13 AM

I just realised today that I didn't format some of my references section properly in my thesis.

Which I submitted yesterday, right before the deadline.

Cats are a lifestyle :D

This is seriously so true for me. xD I would get so lonely without my cats whenever my husband leaves. I have like two friends in the same state as me. ;-;

#1707 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:18 AM

This is seriously so true for me. xD I would get so lonely without my cats whenever my husband leaves. I have like two friends in the same state as me. ;-;

They're a handful sometimes, though :'D

My cat poops in the bathtub whenever he gets stressed out. For this reason, I've bought him a second litterbox and left it next to the bathtub for ease of access. NOPE, STILL POOPS IN BATHTUB

#1708 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:20 AM

My cat poops in the bathtub whenever he gets stressed out. For this reason, I've bought him a second litterbox and left it next to the bathtub for ease of access. NOPE, STILL POOPS IN BATHTUB

My cats are a lot better behaved now that they're grown, but when we had our litter the kittens literally shat up the walls. FREAKING OVER A METER HIGH. HOW??

They still eat like savages though and I can often find food high up on the wall :/

#1709 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:25 AM

My cats are a lot better behaved now that they're grown, but when we had our litter the kittens literally shat up the walls. FREAKING OVER A METER HIGH. HOW??

They still eat like savages though and I can often find food high up on the wall :/

My god, that sounds like it was a nightmare =____=

Magic poop machines. No idea how they do it, but they probably look at it and think "lol now human needs to clean this up"

#1710 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:25 AM

Aww. I wonder why. 

I laughed so hard and I kinda feel bad. 

BUT HOW. SERIOUSLY! Was it like runny shit because their food or something? Jeeze. How even.

My cats have never shit anywhere but their box. Toast scratches shit but we have like a fuckload of scratching posts and cardboard scratch things now. So he doesn't do that anymore. Cooper doesn't have any claws cuz his previous owners were horrible human beings. :c The worst thing Cooper does is bat me in the face repeatedly in the morning when he is lonely, or hungry. And Toast used to be an asshole and bite/scratch but he was abused, so I don't blame him. He's a lot better now though and only does it to strangers now if they pet him wrong.

Toast's growl though. Sounds like a fucking demon when he growls. e.e

#1711 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:29 AM

BUT HOW. SERIOUSLY! Was it like runny shit because their food or something? Jeeze. How even.

Yeah, the poor brats probably had tummy aches as well. But they turned out alright ;P

#1712 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:26 AM

My right knee is still giving me problems. Its been a month now since I slipped at the car wash and even after a relaxing 2 day weekend my knee continues to give me pain and just feels wrong -_- 

#1713 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

Toast

omg your cat's name is amazing

They had previous owners? Are they rescue cats :o

#1714 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:39 AM

omg your cat's name is amazing

They had previous owners? Are they rescue cats :o

Haha. Thank you! His name was Snowflake. But that was his slave name (he is albino). 

Yes. Both are rescues. Cooper was going to end up in the pound, because his family had a baby and didn't want him anymore. Then someone else took him in. But they didn't want him anymore. So we took him in.

And Toast, well, he belonged to a guy that roomed with a friend of my husband's. And one day, I had to pick my husband up from their apartment. And it was a fucking shithole. The litter box hadn't been changed in forever. There were no toys. No scratching posts. Their food dishes were dirty. There was garbage everywhere. And my husband's friend said the guy who owned Toast (and another cat Blackjack) was almost never home, so he never even fed his cats. Instead my hub's friend did. So, we kidnapped Blackjack and rehomed him. But Toast wouldn't let us touch him. And we weren't sure we could take on another cat (we had a two cats and a dog) at the time. But then one night my husband got super drunk and then texted Shitbag (the abusive, neglectful owner) and said we'd take Toast. Shitbag brought Toast to us in HIS FUCKING TRUNK. Not in a cat carrier. And he threw the cat into our house because he was mad, because Toast had pissed in his trunk (serves that shitbag right). 

It took MONTHS before Toast would let us pet him. His hair was SO matted and tangled, it was tugging his skin in several places. I got a lot of scratches and cuts from removing the mats. Poor baby. Now, he is so happy. He purrs if we just look at him. He is incredibly sweet and affectionate. It took over a year for us to help him get better. We didn't think anyone would want him because he was so fucked up from being abused. So, we never rehomed him, even though we had intended to. 

#1715 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:44 AM

So it's confirmed. Idris Elba as Roland. 

Why they had to screw the ONLY movie that I was eagerly waiting?

#1716 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:29 PM

Haha. Thank you! His name was Snowflake. But that was his slave name (he is albino). 

Yes. Both are rescues. Cooper was going to end up in the pound, because his family had a baby and didn't want him anymore. Then someone else took him in. But they didn't want him anymore. So we took him in.

And Toast, well, he belonged to a guy that roomed with a friend of my husband's. And one day, I had to pick my husband up from their apartment. And it was a fucking shithole. The litter box hadn't been changed in forever. There were no toys. No scratching posts. Their food dishes were dirty. There was garbage everywhere. And my husband's friend said the guy who owned Toast (and another cat Blackjack) was almost never home, so he never even fed his cats. Instead my hub's friend did. So, we kidnapped Blackjack and rehomed him. But Toast wouldn't let us touch him. And we weren't sure we could take on another cat (we had a two cats and a dog) at the time. But then one night my husband got super drunk and then texted Shitbag (the abusive, neglectful owner) and said we'd take Toast. Shitbag brought Toast to us in HIS FUCKING TRUNK. Not in a cat carrier. And he threw the cat into our house because he was mad, because Toast had pissed in his trunk (serves that shitbag right). 

It took MONTHS before Toast would let us pet him. His hair was SO matted and tangled, it was tugging his skin in several places. I got a lot of scratches and cuts from removing the mats. Poor baby. Now, he is so happy. He purrs if we just look at him. He is incredibly sweet and affectionate. It took over a year for us to help him get better. We didn't think anyone would want him because he was so fucked up from being abused. So, we never rehomed him, even though we had intended to. 

That's really, really amazing of you & your husband.

I cannot believe that guy would do that. Why get cats you don't even want to care for? They're not just responsibilities, but they're lives. I'm sorry to hear Toast came from that, but I'm glad he is doing better now!

#1717 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:31 PM

So it's confirmed. Idris Elba as Roland. 
Why they had to screw the ONLY movie that I was eagerly waiting?

We all know that they would screw it up anyway :p

#1718 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:35 PM

We all know that they would screw it up anyway :p

That's true :p

#1719 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:02 PM

That's really, really amazing of you & your husband.

I cannot believe that guy would do that. Why get cats you don't even want to care for? They're not just responsibilities, but they're lives. I'm sorry to hear Toast came from that, but I'm glad he is doing better now!

I don't know. Probably because humans can be pretty shitty to animals in general. :c 

He's so cute and such a good cat. Like every night he comes and snugs on us, purrs super fucking loud, nuzzles us and he is really chatty. He will meow 9 times out of 10 if you talk to him, or make meow noises at him. And whenever my husband gets home from work, or we get home from errands, he gets so excited and runs to the door to greet us. And then he demands pets and tries to get in our laps. 

We dunno what breed he is. But the vets who've seen him said he appears to be albino cuz he has super pale blue/pinkish eyes. Either way, he's super floofy and sweet.  :wub: 

This is a pic of him:

Spoiler

#1720 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:46 PM

I heard a racist joke on the radio this morning and giggled, but then I started thinking I shouldn't giggle cause it's racist and then I got offended because they were being racist THEN I was like well the internet told me that being offended doesn't really mean anything and then I had an existential crisis and those kinds of crises don't really go well with work. 

#1721 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

I heard a racist joke on the radio this morning and giggled, but then I started thinking I shouldn't giggle cause it's racist and then I got offended because they were being racist THEN I was like well the internet told me that being offended doesn't really mean anything and then I had an existential crisis and those kinds of crises don't really go well with work. 

What was the joke? Just wondering. 

#1722 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:52 PM

What was the joke? Just wondering. 

It was Morgan Freeman's voice apologizing to black people for not winning more oscars.

#1723 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:54 PM

It was Morgan Freeman's voice apologizing to black people for not winning more oscars.

At least you realized it was racist, I mean, that alone says a lot about you. We're all guilty of laughing at something offensive and hurtful towards some marginalized group at some point in our lives. If anyone says otherwise, they're lying or selling something.

#1724 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

tomorrow is my last day to register for the semester at university. Good job Rauul, just waiting for the fucking last day to do important things.

#1725 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

He's so cute and such a good cat. Like every night he comes and snugs on us, purrs super fucking loud, nuzzles us and he is really chatty. He will meow 9 times out of 10 if you talk to him, or make meow noises at him. And whenever my husband gets home from work, or we get home from errands, he gets so excited and runs to the door to greet us. And then he demands pets and tries to get in our laps.

His photos :'D super fluffy.

It's great that he's so interactive now xD And a super assertive cat!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users