Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1726 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:25 AM

His photos :'D super fluffy.

It's great that he's so interactive now xD And a super assertive cat!

Yeah. He's really just such a sweet baby. I do not regret our choice to bring him into our family one bit. I just hope eventually he'll be sweeter to strangers. He has a lot of issues with being pet, especially by anyone who isn't me or my husband, and will swat at people who come over or bite them. He comes off as an asshole to people who don't understand the complicated nature of abused animals. 

I love him though. And he's so damn floofy. @.@

#1727 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

We got about a foot of snow last night so guess who has two thumbs and had to shovel the driveway before work today? *points to self with thumbs* this guy

#1728 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:13 PM

Seems like I'm having a kidney related issue with my painkillers.

Even worse the walk-in clinic has a two hour wait time. UGH.

#1729 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

Seems like I'm having a kidney related issue with my painkillers.

Even worse the walk-in clinic has a two hour wait time. UGH.

Generally any form of painkillers or opiates will fuck the liver and kidneys up. Apparently one of the most painful ways to die is a paracetamol overdose.

#1730 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:58 PM

Generally any form of painkillers or opiates will fuck the liver and kidneys up. Apparently one of the most painful ways to die is a paracetamol overdose.

Time to get more meds to combat that!

jk

#1731 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:08 PM

THE WORST FUCKING DAY IN MY SHORT LIFE ! first, i need like 2500 USD to rent a new apartment, my dad didnt send me money im fucking broke, then, i dislocated my left hip and hurts like hell, took a taxi to go to my house and when i arrived, a fucking thief stole my cellphone !!!! couldnt run to try to recover it and my hip dislocated again (so much pain again) my roommate helped me to go upstair to my room and i mailed my boyfriend to tell him i dont have cellphone, waiting for some nice words and.. what he said? "dude, im so sorry. im working now, talking to you on friday morning" i just need a warm hug and some good company (and a box of cigarrettes, but i barely can walk) Cant call my dad to ask for money, cant call to schedule a date with a doctor, cant do anything on my own. Oh and the owner of my current apartment said i have to leave in 2 days, dont have a place to sleep. Im thinking if i take all of my shit and go back to my country. screw u university, screw u apartment, screw u society, screw u life ! 

#1732 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:03 PM

Today at my Computer Science lab, I was working on homework with some classmates while I got stuck for the trillionth time trying to make it work.

I called the tutor there and he said "Well I don't know why you're defining a hash table when your professor defined one for you"

I responded with "Well that was for the past lab and I really don't know how to use them since he didn't go over them"
He said "No yeah, it's templates, you can use it anywhere"
I then said "Templates? He didn't go over that either, how do they work?"

At this point one of my classmates got frustrated at my ignorant comments and said under his breath, "dumbass"

I vaguely heard it but the word struck hard. I have been working on the homework since monday, about 10 hours in the lab each day and i'll barely finish it this friday. I know i'm not that good of a programmer but I am putting my effort in. 

#1733 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

My baby shat and it exploded up her back. It took forever to clean up. Also, when people say they "love newborn smell" what they are trying to say is they love the smell of curdled milk, vomit and diarrhea.

#1734 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

Call it a girly first-world problem, but my middle finger is still recovering from a cuticle infection and until then I'm not painting my nails or wearing fakes and IT'S KILLING ME. How did I ever get so addicted to cosmetics >_>

#1735 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

THE WORST FUCKING DAY IN MY SHORT LIFE ! first, i need like 2500 USD to rent a new apartment, my dad didnt send me money im fucking broke, then, i dislocated my left hip and hurts like hell, took a taxi to go to my house and when i arrived, a fucking thief stole my cellphone !!!! couldnt run to try to recover it and my hip dislocated again (so much pain again) my roommate helped me to go upstair to my room and i mailed my boyfriend to tell him i dont have cellphone, waiting for some nice words and.. what he said? "dude, im so sorry. im working now, talking to you on friday morning" i just need a warm hug and some good company (and a box of cigarrettes, but i barely can walk) Cant call my dad to ask for money, cant call to schedule a date with a doctor, cant do anything on my own. Oh and the owner of my current apartment said i have to leave in 2 days, dont have a place to sleep. Im thinking if i take all of my shit and go back to my country. screw u university, screw u apartment, screw u society, screw u life ! 

Wow that is shitty. :(

#1736 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2016 - 05:54 PM

My baby shat and it exploded up her back. It took forever to clean up. Also, when people say they "love newborn smell" what they are trying to say is they love the smell of curdled milk, vomit and diarrhea.

I'm sorry, but I've been laughing over the words "My baby shat" for about 10 minutes now and I have no idea why it's so funny. I didn't even known newborns had a smell that wasn't the smell of poop, pee, and some barf. 

#1737 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

basically everything that happened at work was shit today

customers always complaining to me and going off at me about shit i cant control that goes on in the company like shut the fuck up heres your receipt theres a number you can call and an email you can contact bye now hope your plane goes missing

one time a customer actually thought i was gonna cry cos he told me off it was funny he was apologising so much after hahah

#1738 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:06 PM

Boss told me last week I have to work on my day off, the week of easter. I said Ok, I'll get back to you. I got a call today saying we needed to go to Toowoomba that day for the meeting with the psychiatrist we were referred to who would assess my wife and hopefully lower her medication and apply a reduction and stop plan so she could eventually stop taking the medication. 

So I called him and said I couldn't work that day because of that and apparently I still have to work. He said he gave me 2 weeks notice (I gave him 2 weeks today with this news) and that because its a 'roster change' (I didn't sign anything) that I am REQUIRED and HAVE TO work. 

I honestly do not understand how that is meant to work. I'm a full time employee, my roster is a permanent roster and is the same every since week. How can he end up Telling me I am needed to work, then tell me after I get news I am busy that "I asked you and you said nothing"?

I'm pretty fucking sure that if it was a roster change then I'd have had to sign a damn change. I've had to put my wifes wellbeing on hold because of this and we're now having to wait 5 weeks to make it to the next available slot with the psychiatrist. 

So I'm quite unhappy. 

#1739 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:17 PM

Technically happened two days ago, but still hurts like a mofo as if it were today.

Spoiler

#1740 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2016 - 11:48 PM

Spent the last couple hours crying over some personal struggles. Thank god I have the best friend in the world who has supported me through it all.

#1741 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:32 AM

Confirmed: I have dengue.

It's not THAT bad, it could be worse tho.

#1742 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:19 AM

Ugh. Everything went so well with our school's project the past 5 weeks. Time- and budgetmanagement were perfectly on track. Today qe realized we didn't have enough materials and the remaining work takes longer than anticipated. Little over 2 weeks left and we're all out of money, time and manpower...

That, and my knees and back are completely fucked up from cutting up about 12 square meters of foam on my knees on a cold hard floor all day. To say I'm deathly tired would be an understatement.

#1743 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:31 PM

Youngest cat has a nasty wound near his eye, and since it's late sunday evening we can't go to a vet. We're reconsidering now to go to the animal hospital. We don't want to risk him go blind.

#1744 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

Being the basic bitch I am, I went to Starbucks... I think they used regular milk instead of soy like I asked D: FML I'm lactose intolerant

#1745 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:47 PM

One of the jets broke. Husband isn't returning tomorrow. 

No sex for me. :c

#1746 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

One of the jets broke. Husband isn't returning tomorrow. 

No sex for me. :c

That is why the good lord gave you hands. And a billion vibrators on Groupon.

#1747 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:52 PM

That is why the good lord gave you hands. And a billion vibrators on Groupon.

Not as good as the sex.

#1748 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

I recently found out that two really close friends are getting divorced. He just decided he didn't want the responsibility of a job, husband and the prospect of being a father. So he just left. I obviously feel super bad for her, but also for him, because it seems like maybe it is some sort of untreated mental disorder, and I think that really sucks. 

#1749 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:45 PM

My littlest monster smelled like a hamster for the first month

#1750 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

Husband was supposed to come back today - but then because the jets broke, it got moved to tomorrow. Now he isn't coming home until Wednesday or Thursday. Fuck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users