Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1751 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Husband was supposed to come back today - but then because the jets broke, it got moved to tomorrow. Now he isn't coming home until Wednesday or Thursday. Fuck.

Just think of all the money, all the perdiem!

#1752 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

Just think of all the money, all the perdiem!

Yeah. 

But me on my own for 3 weeks is really bad. I miss him. :c 

I'm really bad about eating consistently. And I sleep too much. And I get paradoxically depressed and lonely, where I wanna go be around people but also I don't. xD

#1753 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:23 PM

When you get over a cold and then another sickness starts up a week or so later... Except unlike last time, it's a sore throat. WHY LIFE. 

#1754 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:40 PM

Found out a guy I used to work with (for approximately 6 years) died on Friday of a heart attack. He was only 39 and left behind a missus and two young sons :'(

I didn't know him really well but it has affected me more than I had expected. RIP JOSHY.

#1755 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:59 PM

My mom and sister both decided to get on tinder and match with my dad's bff gag

#1756 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

Wow lol a teacher just threw massive shade on us. She e-mailed all of our class to say "Uh I know things so if you need any advice I'll be there, because yesterday I saw this object - I won't name any names - and you did a great job but it was kind of ugly but I know how to make it not ugly, I'll swing by tomorrow."
As you might expect she was referencing the work of me and my group. So lady, how about you back the fuck up? Ugh. She's been so self-entitled this entire semester, trying to force her own vision on everybody's work so far. So extremely exhausting.

#1757 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:55 PM

2 months. I'm gonna have to wait 2. Fucking. Months. to get internet here. Fml

#1758 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:33 AM

im moving soon to a new build house and feel ill be waiting ages for internet to so know how you feel

#1759 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:51 AM

I was told for the 3rd time in my life by one of my best friends (different one each time) that I'm boring/too serious, except she said that's why no one wants to date me... :/

Pretty shitty night.

Edited by Kass, 17 March 2016 - 01:52 AM.

#1760 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:47 AM

That moment you take a long trip to see a classmate's art installation and he's not there. Fuuuuu

#1761 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:59 AM

I'm salty (idk if this maybe a bit petty)
I wish I had 5k to go on a summer program for forensic anthropology. You have to sign something saying you can pay all of it before you apply.
My friend's going even though she's graduating this spring, she got her scholarship/financial aid to cover it.
Even though I told her I didn't have the money, she didn't really understand why I didn't apply. 

#1762 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:08 PM

I pulled a muscle in my neck and now my neck really hurts. It hurts worse today, and I have to rehearse D:

#1763 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:13 PM

i intended to start my job searching next month because i'm not ready yet but my eldest brother decided to send my CV to his friend. now i need to attend an interview this wednesday in KL which totally throws me for a loop. :crybaby:

#1764 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

I dropped my ipad mini and the screen cracked. Everything is fine, and there is no problem with the screen viewing, but I am worried it is gonna break next time someone touches it too hard.

#1765 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:07 PM

I dropped my ipad mini and the screen cracked. Everything is fine, and there is no problem with the screen viewing, but I am worried it is gonna break next time someone touches it too hard.

Don't worry about it too much. I dropped my phone on vacation and the screen looks like a spiders web, but everything is okay. Haven't had any pressure problems, but the one thing I will say is watch out for moisture, I have some discoloration (yellow spots) that I think is from that. 

#1766 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:10 PM

Don't worry about it too much. I dropped my phone on vacation and the screen looks like a spiders web, but everything is okay. Haven't had any pressure problems, but the one thing I will say is watch out for moisture, I have some discoloration (yellow spots) that I think is from that. 

phew. that is good to hear. I was super pissed and almost dropped an f bomb in front of my sisters very young kids. Thanks for the advice about the moisture. I often leave it in the bathroom when I shower, which would probably bone it.

#1767 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:20 PM

phew. that is good to hear. I was super pissed and almost dropped an f bomb in front of my sisters very young kids. Thanks for the advice about the moisture. I often leave it in the bathroom when I shower, which would probably bone it.

Yeah, I actually still do that because I gotta have my music, but it's probably not the best idea. These things are more resilient than one would think, though, so give it a shot. As long as the room doesn't get too steamy I don't think it would hurt it much at all. Just keep an eye out. 

#1768 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:03 AM

forgot my toothbrush when i leave to stay my sister's house. :/

#1769 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

I actually looked at my bank balance today :( it's pathetic but at least I'm in the green

#1770 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:29 PM

Could be considered good news as well I suppose, my existential crisis continues unabated. 

#1771 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:23 AM

Scraped the paint off a parked car with my beautiful oldtimer *cries*

#1772 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:05 AM

My phone bill is 159$.

For sending 151 texts while I was in the USA.

What a time to be alive people!!!!!!!!!!

#1773 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:44 AM

My phone bill is 159$.

For sending 151 texts while I was in the USA.

What a time to be alive people!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't text that much did we ????? D:

#1774 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Full of cold, coughing like a 60-a-day smoker, starting to sound a bit like a northern Tom Waits and dog insists on lying on my chest. :/

#1775 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:10 AM

Full of cold, coughing like a 60-a-day smoker, starting to sound a bit like a northern Tom Waits and dog insists on lying on my chest. :/

I would love if you were a northern Tom Waits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users