Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1851 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:24 AM

Saw that someone on Reddit got a Neopets tattoo. Of all the items to pick, they go with JELLY?!?!

Spoiler

#1852 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:12 AM

Some 16 year old punk fucking humped my leg when I got off the bus. I swear I almost hit the kid in the fucking face.

#1853 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:06 AM

I'm pretty sure I have a broken rib from work :(

#1854 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:18 AM

Saw that someone on Reddit got a Neopets tattoo. Of all the items to pick, they go with JELLY?!?!

Spoiler

...HAHAHHAHAHAH
Ohhh shiitt. The regrets later on in liife... xD

I'm pretty sure I have a broken rib from work :(

:( ><

#1855 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

Spoiler

oh dear god...no...

Edited by Waser Lave, 30 April 2016 - 09:10 AM.
Fixin' stuff

#1856 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

Trying to be okay with the fact that I have done nothing productive (my JA project or study for my DSST thing) today because I'm feeling so exhausted after my appointment yesterday. e.e

#1857 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

2 hours late to class because I overslept, fuu

#1858 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

did you go anyway? in such cases i usually continue sleeping lol.

#1859 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:43 PM

I end up continuing to sleep too cause I take public transport it takes like an hour or more to get there, so I may as well not bother.

I found out that exams are going to happen on a public holiday :/

#1860 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:49 PM

Yeah lol. This class lasts from 9 to 18 so there's plenty of time left. (It's a long workshop)

#1861 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:51 PM

Yeah lol. This class lasts from 9 to 18 so there's plenty of time left. (It's a long workshop)

that's good. :thumbsup:

#1862 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:49 AM

hahahahahaha I'm the only one that showed up what even is this

#1863 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:29 AM

Wow just wow. Fuck this place!
Because I pretty much know my coworkers and can read them like a book I knew they were planning a going away shindig for me. Yesterday afternoon I confronted two of them and told them I didn't want anything at work, I hate the attention and I know out boss is all anti-fun at work and wouldn't like it blah blah. Plus I didn't want to have to fake niceties with people I really could not care less for. So we planned to meet up after work on Friday with just a select few invited. Bingo bongo things were good to go and we continued our daily activities..
BUT THEN I arrive to work this morning and my friend who also comes in early comes to my desk to tell me that she got an email from our boss. This emails says "Rumor has it you guys may be planning something for Rockets last day, please make sure you don't do anything AT WORK DURING WORKING HOURS. You can meet outside of and after work. Thanks."
Seriously??!?!?! FUCK YOU! I have put in 2.5 years of my life and patience and hard work, I have given this place more than I have ever gotten out of it, you've been begging me to stay and telling me you don't want me to go, and you have the audacity to say this and treat me like this??? Fuck you and fuck this place. Tomorrow is supposed to be my last day, but nope, today is. I'm out, peace out. Fuck you. Don't call me, don't email me, do not pass go.

I am sooooo beyond pissed off right now, but moreso massively disappointed. UGH!

#1864 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

@Rocket you should do something during work hours outside of work. Like, right outside. Have a big ass party outside her office with a bouncy castle and shit, and hire a bouncer to make sure she doesn't get to have any fun.

#1865 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

@Rocket you should do something during work hours outside of work. Like, right outside. Have a big ass party outside her office with a bouncy castle and shit, and hire a bouncer to make sure she doesn't get to have any fun.

We contemplated all going to lunch at the same time and that would leave no one to answer the phones. Lol but it's better if we can do it Friday and get drunk instead

#1866 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

I should stop watching football.

#1867 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

My neighbors have been blasting their TV and music, and shouting, since around 5pm. I can't focus on anything because it's so fucking loud. They've been screaming and shouting over their TV/music. I fucking hate them. 

#1868 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:01 PM

Why is this thread broken on mobile? Who broke it??

#1869 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:10 PM

Why is this thread broken on mobile? Who broke it??

It's messed up on my computer too.

I probably broke it.

#1870 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:12 PM

I think it was @ Comet since I can't quote their post, so it seems the problem started there
*eye twitch*

#1871 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:44 AM

Friend came over for the second time to my house, I got super bored cause they were just hanging out with my sister so I started drinking. Wake up and it's 2 am and everyone is asleep and I have a kingdom hearts tattoo in sharpie on my wrist now???? Fuck me I'm the literal worst host lmao

#1872 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

How can u break it? Sure blame the newbie.

Typical.

#1873 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:54 AM

How can u break it? Sure blame the newbie.

Typical.

It doesn't have anything to do with you being newbie. 
You can see clearly that your post up there is messed up (see how different your sig looks - that hr line - from your newest post?)
I'm guessing it's because of some code in your post. An unclosed tag or an extra one somewhere... It happened before, even with "not-so-newbie" members.
Please, don't feel offended because I said it was probably from your post. It was not my intention.

#1874 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:09 AM

In my daze of just having woke up, instead of taking two regular ibuprofen, I took two ibuprofen PMs. Work sure will be fun today!

#1875 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:52 AM

In my daze of just having woke up, instead of taking two regular ibuprofen, I took two ibuprofen PMs. Work sure will be fun today!

That sucks. Drink loads of caffeine! Good luck today.

So. Just got home from car shop. My car needs 800 dollars in repairs that I cannot afford. 8D I haven't slept. And what I thought was stress related abdominal pain is turning out to be rather severe and somewhat reminiscent of the few times I've had kidney infections.

This is me right now:
post-28746-how-about-NO-meme-bear-Imgur-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users