Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#1876 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:05 AM

That sucks. Drink loads of caffeine! Good luck today.

So. Just got home from car shop. My car needs 800 dollars in repairs that I cannot afford. 8D I haven't slept. And what I thought was stress related abdominal pain is turning out to be rather severe and somewhat reminiscent of the few times I've had kidney infections.

This is me right now:
post-28746-how-about-NO-meme-bear-Imgur-

I'm leaving early to get an energy drink or five before my shift starts!

Jeez, that sounds shitty. Hopefully it's not an infection. I'd take the care trouble over that any day. Fingers crossed it all works out

#1877 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

I got up three hours ago and I'm only starting to drink now

#1878 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:06 AM

Went to bed thinking I'd feel little better last night.. Woke up feeling worse. I need to live in a bubble :(

#1879 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

Why is this thread broken on mobile? Who broke it??

Is it working now? @Katya

#1880 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:12 AM

Is it working now? @Katya

Yeah. It's fixed on my end now. The bottom of the thread was all weird and messed up.

#1881 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:13 AM

I'm experiencing the most brutal hangover of my life.

#1882 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Yeah. It's fixed on my end now. The bottom of the thread was all weird and messed up.

Good, somebody just had a broken tag which likes to mess up everything posted after it.

#1883 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:32 AM

Good, somebody just had a broken tag which likes to mess up everything posted after it.

THANK YOU KINDLY!! All's good in the world now.

#1884 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:36 PM

Ex's new bff cornered me and did some kind of cross-examination on me. Wanted to hear my side of the story. Which is fine, of course, but making me feel very uncomfortable and guilty in the process :/

#1885 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:06 PM

Using spoilers cuz this is TMI

Spoiler

#1886 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:55 AM

I'm tired of forgiving XXXX (name blocked out) a family member for being a drunk. Thinking there going change, take them in and then them not come home because getting drunk is more important then there new born daughter. Or getting a JOB or just living life to it's true fullest. :(

#1887 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:00 PM

I was recording an episode of The Broad Cast and I usually like to record as early as possible before everyone in my house wakes up because they can't help but be loud as fuck all the time. My aunt is just a naturally loud person so I kept having to mute my mic because when she watches TV she gets so excited she yells out everything and I can hear her through the walls and two closed doors. She also decided to clean her teeth and her waterpik sounds like a freaking car motor and it was so loud I had to mute my mic and couldn't talk until she was done. Then Edward decided he wanted to come to my house and I told him I was recording so to just use the code to get in the door and he wouldn't so I had to stop recording AGAIN to let him him. Then he kept trying to talk to me when I already told him 5 fucking times already that I was recording. I told him to just give me 15 minutes because we usually record for an hour and the hour was almost up. Then he started playing Drake out loud out of his phone when I fucking told him I was recording. I told him to put in headphones because once again, I'm fucking recording. It ran a little late and ended up being 20 minutes and then once I was wrapping everything up his friend called and said they were waiting for him so we didn't even get to talk or do anything. He basically sat there and annoyed the shit out of me for 20 minutes and then used up all of my lint roller because he knows I have cats but insists on only wearing all black clothes. Ugh I should've just told him not to come at all. Now he's pressed because he came over and I didn't pay him any attention.

#1888 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

My skin is getting bad.

I've always had good skin.

I don't get it :'( 

#1889 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

It's been raining for 48 hours almost non stop, and my head can't take this any longer. I feel like it's about to explode. Pls god take me now

#1890 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:36 PM

Studying for finals made me miss Bartolo Colon's first homerun

#1891 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

A family member's talking about there wife coochie being stanky. And then someones like she's your wife ya stick in there alot so dunno why ya complaining prlly your rotten in her ... I didnt say that another member did and I just stood there not quite understanding how a birthday party went to how your wife's panties stick the wall X_X :S :mellow:

#1892 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:21 AM

I want to go to the zoo today more than life but there's "POTENTIAL tornado hail storms" popping up everywhere and I know if I actually load up and drive an hour to the zoo, the thunderstorms will come up.

But if I stay home... it's going to continue being a beautiful day.

#1893 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

I want to go to the zoo today more than life but there's "POTENTIAL tornado hail storms" popping up everywhere and I know if I actually load up and drive an hour to the zoo, the thunderstorms will come up.

But if I stay home... it's going to continue being a beautiful day.

Go anyways!

#1894 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

... and of course the downside of teaching is the inevitable babysitting that occurs :p

#1895 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

Got home at 12:30am (decided to just come home instead of stay at my sisters last night), got into bed by 1am, Frodo was an asshole because he missed me so I hardly got a wink of sleep, alarm went off at 5am. It's going to be a looooong day.

#1896 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:55 AM

Tonight is my first "real" class of graduate school. I am only taking one class over the Summer to get acclimated, and it's every Wednesday from 6:30 to 9:45.

#1897 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:05 PM

Today I felt a sudden urge of hugging my grandpa. But I can't.

I legit almost cried during lunch.

#1898 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:12 PM

I took the day off studying (after taking a reallllllly easy week of studying) and now I feel like I have forgotten everything and am going to score super low on my boards tomorrow. I wish I would have taken the USMLE step 1 last week... ugh.

#1899 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Codexians hate goats. I've been bullyied pretty much non-stop since yesterday. #StopGoatBullying

#1900 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:22 PM

Codexians hate goats. I've been bullyied pretty much non-stop since yesterday. #StopGoatBullying

What the fuck. How can someone hate goats?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users