Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#2001 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

These fucking otters. I'm not used to read nicknames, I'm an avatar-dependant person.

#2002 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:47 AM

These fucking otters. I'm not used to read nicknames, I'm an avatar-dependant person.

What if we all changed our names to be similar to yours too

#2003 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:48 AM

What if we all changed our names to be similar to yours too

I would murder everyone

#2004 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:08 PM

Scratched myself across my cheek. I look like I pissed off a cat. 

#2005 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:14 AM

My back is killing me today. Boobs, why are you doing this to me when all I give you is love??

#2006 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:16 AM

I woke up this morning stiff as a board, and the stiff feeling hasn't left me yet. :(

#2007 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

I woke up this morning stiff as a board, and the stiff feeling hasn't left me yet. :(

same, though i think its said that i should see a doctor if the condtions persists for a few hours

Spoiler

#2008 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

I was walking around playing ingress on my phone and accidentely stepped into mud and fell T__T My jeans are ruined and my right hand hurts...

#2009 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

Just one more cherry on-top to the pissy mood I've been in today.

Our downstairs neighbor just came and told us our truck was towed. Our landlords are required to give us a sticker notice on our vehicles if they report it for towing, usually with 24 hours notice, so we can sort out whatever they view to be the problem (they will tow vehicles they assume to be inoperable or whatever). They didn't give us a warning sticker. Hubs used the truck like six hours ago. Parked in a guest space, because although we own the truck and have the title, it's registered out of state and has a different name on the registration because we haven't been able to get it switched over. And they fucking towed it. IT WAS IN A GUEST SPACE. I know for a FACT our neighbor's has someone living with them and using a guest space 24/7 and their vehicle hasn't been towed. If they had put a warning on there, I'd not even be mad, because then I'd be like oh well, our fault, they gave us warning and we couldn't do anything in time. I didn't know hubs hadn't gotten a parking sticker. I asked him last week but he thought I meant registration sticker (cuz the new inspection sticker came in the mail for us last week too). But they didn't even give us fucking notice. It's going to cost a minimum of 150 just to get it out, if not more because it's the weekend. 

I think I'd be less mad if they just weren't all around shitty landlords. They don't spray for bugs. We literally had ants climbing up the building in through the wall. There is a nest of roaches living by the stoop of our building. They put a sign on our door saying we can't store our bicycles on our balcony (why the fuck not? I have no where else to put them). They didn't give 48 hours notice when having washer/dryer installed and entered my apartment WHILE I WAS SLEEPING at 8am. They tried to tow our tracker because they said it was inoperable, when it wasn't and had even been moved spaces that same day. Before installing the washer/dryers into all the units, they charged like 4 dollars a load in their washer/dryer house. They just suck. And their staff is rude as fuck. And I'd be rude too if I worked for shitty ass landlords.

#2010 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:49 PM

I found out my laptop won't be here until monday :(

#2011 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

I found out my laptop won't be here until monday :(

We're both having shitty days. e.e 

#2012 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:52 PM

Just one more cherry on-top to the pissy mood I've been in today.

Our downstairs neighbor just came and told us our truck was towed. Our landlords are required to give us a sticker notice on our vehicles if they report it for towing, usually with 24 hours notice, so we can sort out whatever they view to be the problem (they will tow vehicles they assume to be inoperable or whatever). They didn't give us a warning sticker. Hubs used the truck like six hours ago. Parked in a guest space, because although we own the truck and have the title, it's registered out of state and has a different name on the registration because we haven't been able to get it switched over. And they fucking towed it. IT WAS IN A GUEST SPACE. I know for a FACT our neighbor's has someone living with them and using a guest space 24/7 and their vehicle hasn't been towed. If they had put a warning on there, I'd not even be mad, because then I'd be like oh well, our fault, they gave us warning and we couldn't do anything in time. I didn't know hubs hadn't gotten a parking sticker. I asked him last week but he thought I meant registration sticker (cuz the new inspection sticker came in the mail for us last week too). But they didn't even give us fucking notice. It's going to cost a minimum of 150 just to get it out, if not more because it's the weekend. 

I think I'd be less mad if they just weren't all around shitty landlords. They don't spray for bugs. We literally had ants climbing up the building in through the wall. There is a nest of roaches living by the stoop of our building. They put a sign on our door saying we can't store our bicycles on our balcony (why the fuck not? I have no where else to put them). They didn't give 48 hours notice when having washer/dryer installed and entered my apartment WHILE I WAS SLEEPING at 8am. They tried to tow our tracker because they said it was inoperable, when it wasn't and had even been moved spaces that same day. Before installing the washer/dryers into all the units, they charged like 4 dollars a load in their washer/dryer house. They just suck. And their staff is rude as fuck. And I'd be rude too if I worked for shitty ass landlords.

In all seriousness, what's your landlord's name? Because they sound EXACTLY like the ones I had when I lived in pennsylvania, they lost their building and went out of state last I heard.

We're both having shitty days. e.e 

Yes we are ;-; I'm about to sleep so it'll be over though at least.

#2013 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

In all seriousness, what's your landlord's name? Because they sound EXACTLY like the ones I had when I lived in pennsylvania, they lost their building and went out of state last I heard.

Yes we are ;-; I'm about to sleep so it'll be over though at least.

Honestly, I don't know. It's owned by someone who owns multiple properties though. Fucking apartment mogul who sucks at maintaining their property. Sadly, I still have shit I need to do before I can sleep. :( 

#2014 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:54 PM

Honestly, I don't know. It's owned by someone who owns multiple properties though. Fucking apartment mogul who sucks at maintaining their property. Sadly, I still have shit I need to do before I can sleep. :(

With a day like you had, I'd just be like "Fuck everything" and go to sleep anyway.

#2015 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

With a day like you had, I'd just be like "Fuck everything" and go to sleep anyway.

I won't be able to sleep. I'm just going to stay awake until I'm so exhausted I can't stand it. 

#2016 Tidus

Tidus
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:08 PM

My dog ate my mcdonalds hamburger that I didn't eat last night bc too drunk LMAO i was so sad

#2017 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

I found out tomorrow is a holiday so I won't be getting my laptop until tuesday.

At this point I literally expect it to arrive broken lmao

#2018 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

I found out tomorrow is a holiday so I won't be getting my laptop until tuesday.

At this point I literally expect it to arrive broken lmao

Hey, mine was stolen while it was supposed to arrive on my birthday! It can't get worse than that :p Unless you never get it, of course......

#2019 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

got a new haircut but when i got home all of my family told me i should've cut it shorter. </3

#2020 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:09 AM

When will people stop fighting about me when I'm present smh

And it's not even fighting *over* me, just about me. Ugh.

(folk from a horror event are fighting about what function they're going to give me... like fucking hello I'm right here people)

#2021 luna194

luna194
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

Woke up before my alarm went off this morning after going to bed at like 2. So I was simultaneously a night owl and an early bird.  :(

#2022 lalalizzy

lalalizzy
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:36 AM

My back is killing me today. Boobs, why are you doing this to me when all I give you is love??

This is me today. 

it's never a good day when you wake up with a boob induced back ache.... mine is always mostly in my shoulders :(

#2023 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:05 AM

My mom is basically kicking me out because she's getting a new boyfriend. As long as I'm still searching for an apartment to rent I have to go back to my ex. Fml.

#2024 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:51 AM

My mom is basically kicking me out because she's getting a new boyfriend. As long as I'm still searching for an apartment to rent I have to go back to my ex. Fml.

Oh that's rough. Hopefully you find a place soon <3

#2025 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

got surgery. it hurts.

Edited by Nanarie, 02 June 2016 - 01:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users