Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something bad that happened to you today.

• Please log in to reply
2269 replies to this topic

#2101 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

My mother fucked up ordering me food for when I came home. She told me the family was eating at one of my favorite places and told me to get my own food since I was coming home late. Buuuut she shifted the blame on my Dad for "not looking at her text to me," and shifted it on me for "not telling her what I wanted to eat."

And I found out that I only have less than two days to do an entire project assigned to me today. FML.

#2102 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2016 - 07:13 PM

@Scavi

:ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

#2103 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

Got two cats 3 months ago and they're already gone :(

13606925_1061927707227965_55311146854236 13669207_1061927703894632_53886143457150

Rest in peace my little fuzzy friends, I'm heartbroken. 

I lost Frodo earlier this week, it is probably the hardest thing I've gone through recently. I feel your pain and I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks to the suggestions of friends I had him cremated. I'll pick up his ashes on Saturday but I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

I'm fucking heartbroken and trying my best to distract myself with other things and not cry.

#2104 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:56 AM

I lost Frodo earlier this week, it is probably the hardest thing I've gone through recently. I feel your pain and I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks to the suggestions of friends I had him cremated. I'll pick up his ashes on Saturday but I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.
I'm fucking heartbroken and trying my best to distract myself with other things and not cry.

Oh no :(
What happened?
I'm so sorry for your loss. You too @Liesa :(

#2105 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:52 PM

Spoiler

#2106 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:53 PM

I'm in the foulest of moods today, everything is going wrong.

I can't get my anxiety under control.

#2107 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:04 AM

The bar exam is tomorrow :(
I'm so terrified of not passing & then watching all my friends become lawyers while I study and re-take it in February

#2108 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

We just wasted an entire day shooting a trailer and it's all been for nothing, and I'm probably going to lose my best and currently only friend to it. Can't call my mom, can't call my husband since I don't have one anymore, can't call my friend since this whole drama started with him. Can only angrycry and try to suck it up.

#2109 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:32 PM

Story time:

So we get a new Staff Sergeant in the office as our immediate supervisor. He's in general a really nice dude, and easy to talk to...but holy shit is he a phallic shaped object sucker. He bends over backwards to please everyone higher rank than him, and throws us lower rank people under the bus -- specifically me. I sit down at my computer, log in, and start a little bit of chit-chat with him. After a minute or so, he starts to tell me that I'm the reason my section is fucking up so bad. Then he tells me "Leadership has noticed whoever is on night shift leaves early just about every day". "I'm not saying it's you...but y'know." LISTEN HERE BITCH! IVE BEEN AT WORK EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT FOR 3 WEEKS STRAIGHT FOR 10-13 HOURS A DAY...Do you know how annoying it is to do 99 out of 100 things correctly, and then wrongly accused of doing something wrong? I'm so fucking sick of all these assholes. I hate everything, and I'm over it. I am so close to being out of the military, but even closer to telling these assholes to fuck off. I really don't care what kind of trouble I'd get in to.

#2110 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:13 AM

One of my good friends was killed by a drunk driver 36 hours ago. She was 34 weeks pregnant. Both she and her unborn child died. She leaves her husband a single father of a 2.5 year old girl while he is halfway through medical school. The poor little girl keeps asking everyone why they are crying and telling them to smile and cheer up. It is by far the most heart breaking thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

#2111 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:09 PM

One of my good friends was killed by a drunk driver 36 hours ago. She was 34 weeks pregnant. Both she and her unborn child died. She leaves her husband a single father of a 2.5 year old girl while he is halfway through medical school. The poor little girl keeps asking everyone why they are crying and telling them to smile and cheer up. It is by far the most heart breaking thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :( It's never easy losing a close friend, especially due to circumstances like that. I know it's hard but try to keep your head up for the little one, and I've always got an ear open for ya if you ever need it.

#2112 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:41 AM

Moving out for the gazillionth time. This nomadic existence makes me so extremely tired.

#2113 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:15 AM

Moving out for the gazillionth time. This nomadic existence makes me so extremely tired.

Will you be settling in a new place for good soon?

#2114 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:21 AM

Not yet; there was supposed to be another room available from 1st of August but the guy that rents it currently is never there and nobody knows where he is, when he's back or when he's leaving the place. I'm currently setting my bets on that dormroom, but for the time being I'll be going back to my mom again...

Not yet; there was supposed to be another room available from 1st of August but the guy that rents it currently is never there and nobody knows where he is, when he's back or when he's leaving the place. I'm currently setting my bets on that dormroom, but for the time being I'll be going back to my mom again...

#2115 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

There's 143 actives fires in Portugal right now. It's hell on earth.

#2116 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:34 PM

I'm having all the third trimester shit with none of the viability.

#2117 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

It was a few days ago but I broke my toe and I'm suffering ;_;

#2118 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

Holy crap.

5f6a7d4cdf4a9f5429a6894cd8f8a2c7.png

#2119 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:13 AM

My new primary doctor is super awesome. But my potassium levels aren't great again. I'm so confused. I've been stuffing my face since my 911 debacle, with potatoes, spinach, beans, broccoli, yogurt, orange juice and the like to try to get my numbers up. I even cut back caffeine. What the actual fuck body. e.e

#2120 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:25 PM

Fat-shamed again. :\

#2121 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:52 AM

FUCK. My laptop connected to my phone and I used all of the data. I won't get more for 2 weeks. No Pokemon Go for me.

#2122 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:40 AM

Fat-shamed again. :\

I certainly hope that you report them to whatever support is available to you. I'm unsure how old you are, but if you are in school, please tell someone you can trust. If you are at work, please tell a supervisor.

I know I have no business in telling you what to do but seriously .. people cannot get away with that shit. It's just not right.

#2123 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:37 PM

Ever since I started my new medicine a week ago, I've had non-stop headaches. Can barely open my eyes because they're so much more sensitive to light now ): Really wanted this med to help me but I don't think I can keep taking it. The pain is too real

#2124 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2016 - 04:48 AM

I didn't get the scholarship. I'm having an anxiety attack during class. I'm going home as soon as we get a break.

#2125 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:12 PM

Denied a public defender. Ex/roommate's paycheck was delayed due to a payroll error - worst time for this to happen. Internet was temporarily disconnected due to a third DCMA copyright strike. Roommate got called in so plans to hang out with someone got scrapped entirely. Rain keeps teasing me, but never actually happens - just enough bs to make it humid as hell. Good acquaintance was in a car wreck last week and died last night - still kinda processing that. Just having a big ball of suck right now. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users