Photo

Trudy's Surprise Slot Machine Thread

• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#226 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:21 AM

I don't think I have ever gotten anything from that scarab machine. o.o But I don't have 40 accounts.. soooo..

The maximum I have ever got from that scarab machine was 2000 NP, and that was once. Usually I get an item, 100NP, or nothing. 

I have never got the jackpot/150NC prize; how often do you get it and how do you get it?

Back on topic, got 3k from Trudy for 2 matching items.

#227 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:41 AM

how often do you get it and how do you get it?

I get NC from there every other day and it's a lucky game. There's no secret way on how to get it, unless you raise your chances by using multiple accounts, that's what I do.

Also you're able to play it every 8 hours and not once a day (24 hrs) as most people think.

#228 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

I don't see Trudy today :(

#229 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

Oh, crap. I talked to soon eh. Half dozen of my shells have been affected by the Trudy's Cooties. Ugh.

I'll probably skip tomorrow, in order o reset for Saturday and spin it in the morning to have a more wide time frame if I end up missing a day do it earlier.

Bad Trudy. :fyou:

Results for August 13th
  • No Matching Icons
    • 2,500 NP [x3]
  • No Matching Icons (Bad Luck Bonus)
    • 5,000 NP [x2]
  • Four Matching Icons
    • 4,000 NP [x1]
  • Three Matching Icons
    • 3,500 NP [x5]
  • Two Matching Icons
    • 3,000 NP [x27]

#230 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

Well it finally showed up for me today, which is very strange that it didn't show up til super late.

#231 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

Oh, crap. I talked to soon eh. Half dozen of my shells have been affected by the Trudy's Cooties. Ugh.

I'll probably skip tomorrow, in order o reset for Saturday and spin it in the morning to have a more wide time frame if I end up missing a day do it earlier.

Bad Trudy. :fyou:

This is why TNT doing this to prevent peoples get EASY 100k nps? Hmm!!! :o

#232 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:59 PM

I think I can confirm what the new change is. It would only appear 24hrs after your previous spin, and likely a little random even after the timing. 

Example:

You got online and spin Trudy at 5am NST on Monday. Even if you get online at 1am NST on Tuesday, you won't be able to get it. Only AFTER 5am, and probably not immediately, will you be able to spin on Tuesday. Say you were only able to get online at 5:30am NST on Tuesday, the next timing for Wednesday is AFTER 5:30am NST. Thus certain people keep getting delayed into later and later timing because they aren't online for few hours straight.

This also explains why people keep saying they spun at 8am NST the day before but is unable to for the next. It's likely they didn't cared about the exact minutes and went offline after being unable to spin. This resulted in an even later timing for the third day.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 13 August 2015 - 10:03 PM.

#233 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:02 AM

I'll just skip spinning it for the next couple of days, to make sure all my accounts get reset and because my life will be pretty hectic at least until Sunday.

And whatever the issue is... how stupid! How hard is to make these things playable when a new day starts (NST)? <_<

#234 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:21 AM

I think the 24hr thing is on purpose. There were complains of lag at 12am NST, which is likely due to Trudy appearing all every single online users page at the same time. Since Trudy is supposed to be a perm thingy, they had to fix the lag issue so people get the event at different timing. I think it's understandable for their approach. But no doubt, because of this change, there will be a certain group of users won't be able to hit the 25 days continuous for the 100k bonus. 

Edited by neopetsexploded, 14 August 2015 - 08:21 AM.

#235 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

I think the 24hr thing is on purpose. There were complains of lag at 12am NST, which is likely due to Trudy appearing all every single online users page at the same time. Since Trudy is supposed to be a perm thingy, they had to fix the lag issue so people get the event at different timing. I think it's understandable for their approach. But no doubt, because of this change, there will be a certain group of users won't be able to hit the 25 days continuous for the 100k bonus. 

Yeah, looks like it is done on purpose. Not even for the lag thing, but to make it a little more difficult for people to hit the 25 day bonus. :p Ah well, not a huge issue. I'm just after the boxes! >:3

#236 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Lag? I don't think the lag is caused by the number of players visiting the site. I mean, how many players still play Neopets these days? :rolleyes:

#237 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

Lag? I don't think the lag is caused by the number of players visiting the site. I mean, how many players still play Neopets these days? :rolleyes:

Maybe the lag is caused by the "many" players that are going on multiple accounts to play Trudy's. xD

#238 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

Maybe the lag is caused by the "many" players that are going on multiple accounts to play Trudy's. xD

I never login with different accounts at the same time. :rolleyes: Or at least I stopped doing it after the AAA was taken down.

But I still give you a seim-touché for that one. :p

#239 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

I never login with different accounts at the same time. :rolleyes: Or at least I stopped doing it after the AAA was taken down.

But I still give you a seim-touché for that one. :p

Hahaha don't worry, I do the same thing as you.  :rolleyes:

#240 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

Hahaha don't worry, I do the same thing as you.  :rolleyes:

Muahahaha

*high five*

UPDATE:

This morning when the clock turned 00:00:00 nst I was very surprised to find Trudy's Slot Machine wasn't waiting on my account. I refreshed a couple times, but no slot machine. According to the FAQs it's s'posed to reset then. Has something changed? Is it now only available 24 hours later than when I last played? Thanks for clearing this up. ~ mistyraider
Hi! Trudy's Surprise is in fact intended to be every 24 hours, not necessarily at midnight! Sorry for the confusion, we'll be updating the FAQ's to make this clear!

From the newest NT issue.

I like how they pretend the 24 hrs thing was always like that, when clearly it wasn't. Some days I spun it at night and the next day I did it in the morning (less than 12 hours later). If you're gonna lie, at least do it right, and leave no bodies evidences behind. :rolleyes:

#241 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

haha.. when have TNT backtrack their statement. It's obvious they are man/woman of their words. I mean, Neopets never been hacked before anyway. *wink*

#242 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

Well just checked today and no Trudy for me. It was working fine yesterday. Anyone know whats going on and if this will be fixed? Don't want to miss out on my 100k on the next 25 days!

I get NC from there every other day and it's a lucky game. There's no secret way on how to get it, unless you raise your chances by using multiple accounts, that's what I do.

Also you're able to play it every 8 hours and not once a day (24 hrs) as most people think.

You seem to be a very lucky person then! :)

I knew that it was every 8 hours, so I'll try and play it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.

Also I am not using multiple accounts as thats against the rules and I could then get banned.

#243 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:22 AM

@spotify95 the wheel will appear 24 hours later than the last time you played. For some people, even after the 24 hours, it might take a while for the wheel to appear. Keep browsing around the website, I'm sure that it will eventually pop up :)

And good luck with the scarab machine!

#244 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:38 AM

This morning when the clock turned 00:00:00 nst I was very surprised to find Trudy's Slot Machine wasn't waiting on my account. I refreshed a couple times, but no slot machine. According to the FAQs it's s'posed to reset then. Has something changed? Is it now only available 24 hours later than when I last played? Thanks for clearing this up. ~ mistyraider
Hi! Trudy's Surprise is in fact intended to be every 24 hours, not necessarily at midnight! Sorry for the confusion, we'll be updating the FAQ's to make this clear!

EDIT: Sorry for the repost.... HAHAHAHA!!!! Fail me. Apologise. :D

Edited by Legitboi, 16 August 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#245 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

@Legitboi that was already posted in this same page. O_o

#246 HeavenlyRhino

HeavenlyRhino
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

Just won 100k

it was 2 treasure chests

100k.jpg

#247 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:54 AM

@spotify95 the wheel will appear 24 hours later than the last time you played. For some people, even after the 24 hours, it might take a while for the wheel to appear. Keep browsing around the website, I'm sure that it will eventually pop up :)

And good luck with the scarab machine!

Okay thanks :) Unfortunately this will increase the chances of me not getting the big bonus at the end because a couple of days ago I only played the wheel at 9PM GMT. Unfortunately this time will end up getting later and later if it doesn't appear exactly on the 24h so there will be a time when it gets to 10.30 PM GMT and I go to bed and miss out until the following day. :(

Thanks, I'll let you know if I can get the jackpot on the scarab thing!

#248 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:48 AM

Okay thanks :) Unfortunately this will increase the chances of me not getting the big bonus at the end because a couple of days ago I only played the wheel at 9PM GMT. Unfortunately this time will end up getting later and later if it doesn't appear exactly on the 24h so there will be a time when it gets to 10.30 PM GMT and I go to bed and miss out until the following day. :(

Thanks, I'll let you know if I can get the jackpot on the scarab thing!

That's exactly the reason why I decided to not play it for a couple of days. That way it will reset by itself and tomorrow I'll start spinning it in the morning. And it's better to choose to do it earlier in the round so you won't miss too many NP. :) It seems that whatever we do on Neopets we have to play the strategy card. :p

#249 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

Weird.. I forgot to spin my side at 11pm NST and just remember it, it's 12:54am NST now. Spun it and still got 19k, didn't reset to 1k for me. Maybe the 24hrs change instead of new day reset is helping?

#250 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:50 AM

Already up to 13.5k, despite not playing for one of the days  (due to this new timing thing). I think it resets is you don't spin it for 24 hours after the last spin, so I should be ok when I have to skip a day to get timings right (because I won't have skipped 24 hours).

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users