• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#276 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

Thanks! I really wish there was a counter on it to let you know what day you were on...

Me too! That was one of the reasons I documented everything in the last round (and I'm obsessive with all sorts of crap). But since I am now changing a few things in my accounts (abandoning/cancelling part of them) I skipped that this round, and it's making me itch not being able to keep a daily record of it lol

#277 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:47 AM

Just wondering what the acronyms; JS and BC are. I know you guys aren't referring to "Just Saying" and "Before Christ." :lol2:

#278 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

Just wondering what the acronyms; JS and BC are. I know you guys aren't referring to "Just Saying" and "Before Christ." :lol2:

js = JumpStart

BC? Where did you read it?

#279 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 11:54 AM

Lol

JS = JumpStart (the present Neopets' owner) and BC = Beauty Contest - I don't know if it means something else.

#280 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

Lol

JS = JumpStart (the present Neopets' owner) and BC = Beauty Contest - I don't know if it means something else.

D'oh! Speaking of isn't the BC down? Didn't TNT say they were going to fix it? Or is it fixed? If I'm not mistaken there was/is a problem.

js = JumpStart

BC? Where did you read it?

I saw the acronyms on the first couple of pages. Was curious as to what they meant.

#281 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

D'oh! Speaking of isn't the BC down? Didn't TNT say they were going to fix it? Or is it fixed? If I'm not mistaken there was/is a problem.

Honestly, I don't know when they fixed it, but it's been up for a few weeks now.

#282 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:11 PM

Honestly, I don't know when they fixed it, but it's been up for a few weeks now.

Oh! They can keep the SM broken for awhile. I'm going to take advantage of that. They really need to fix the World Challenge because you can get puzzle pieces and put the puzzle together and get award some high end r101 items that you can sell for a pretty good profit. All you have to do is use AoB collect the pieces and hopefully you get something worthwhile because some of the prizes they give out go up to 800k I believe (or they did at the time). Now that the neoconomy isn't doing that great the prizes most likely went down (for the most part) everyone appears to be doing quick sales on the TP.

#283 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

Thanks! I really wish there was a counter on it to let you know what day you were on...

Likewise - now I don't know when I'll get my 100k, nor do I know how long it will take until I do get the 100k.

#284 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

@SusieQ13, @spotify95 and anyone else in need of something to help you figuring out which day you're in.

qSaVkIU.png

Of course it doesn't help much if you're already in the +10th day, but still... :p

#285 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

@Athayde Thanks! So somewhere between a couple days and two weeks til another 100k

#286 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

@Athayde Thanks! So somewhere between a couple days and two weeks til another 100k

Ahah xD

You can use this thread as your daily report once you hit the 19k mark every round. It will help you. And it will satisfy my curiosity as well :innocent:

#287 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

I could probably go back and see what date I hit the 100k, and then add a couple days to that to figure out roughly where I am.
August 11 was 100k day the last time.

#288 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:49 PM

I could probably go back and see what date I hit the 100k, and then add a couple days to that to figure out roughly where I am.
August 11 was 100k day the last time.

If you didn't miss a day, today was your 18th day (I hope I'm right, I'm not good a math - that's a lie, I'm just lazy). Almost there!

#289 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:13 PM

If you didn't miss a day, today was your 18th day (I hope I'm right, I'm not good a math - that's a lie, I'm just lazy). Almost there!

I've definitely missed a couple of days. I'm probably on 15 or 16. But I'll keep ya updated :D

#290 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:16 PM

@SusieQ13, @spotify95 and anyone else in need of something to help you figuring out which day you're in.

qSaVkIU.png

Of course it doesn't help much if you're already in the +10th day, but still... :p

Thanks for the help! So yeah, I've got anytime between 1 day and 2 weeks until I get the next jackpot... :p

#291 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:49 PM

Got 3 in a row late last night, so got the 19.5k... will update once I get off work and spin tonight.

Update 8/30- 19,000 + Basic Gift Box

Edited by SusieQ13, 30 August 2015 - 08:49 PM.

#292 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:06 AM

I like this little knot I have going on.

1. Neopets got me addicted to create more and more accounts in order to collect NC freebies.

2. I got to a point were I have so many accounts it began to be a problem.

3. TNT created Trudy.

4. I saw it as a way to finally start cutting off the fat of my accounts. Whew.

5. Once I realized the 100k-every-25-days thing, I started to make planes to create more new accounts, because we can never have too many NP.

6. I'll f*** it up again. Thank you TNT.

But... I have Gift Boxes too :D

Spoiler

#293 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:33 AM

@Althayde So do you keep the NP on each account, or transfer them all to one? #Curiosity lol

#294 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

@Althayde So do you keep the NP on each account, or transfer them all to one? #Curiosity lol

Everything I get with my shells (with AB, RE, events), I keep there for a few months and only transfer it in batches, never all at once, especially if it's a lot of NP or thousands of items (yeah, I have an account with +2k items I've been transferring to my main for a couple of years - I used to have +4k items there LOL).

With this Trudy thing is a bit different, because I want to get rid of some accounts asap. So, once I get the number of Gift Boxes needed to send NC items, I send everything over to my main on the same day and that's it. Desperate times call for desperate measures yadda yadda. I'm not usually this reckless :/ but TNT doesn't seem to care about this stuff anymore unless some happy reporter starts hollering the "CHEATER! GET 'EM WITH YE PITCHFORKS" chant on the neoboards, and I've years of experience on how to keep my illegal activities under the radar :ninja:

#295 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

Everything I get with my shells (with AB, RE, events), I keep there for a few months and only transfer it in batches, never all at once, especially if it's a lot of NP or thousands of items (yeah, I have an account with +2k items I've been transferring to my main for a couple of years - I used to have +4k items there LOL).

With this Trudy thing is a bit different, because I want to get rid of some accounts asap. So, once I get the number of Gift Boxes needed to send NC items, I send everything over to my main on the same day and that's it. Desperate times call for desperate measures yadda yadda. I'm not usually this reckless :/ but TNT doesn't seem to care about this stuff anymore unless some happy reporter starts hollering the "CHEATER! GET 'EM WITH YE PITCHFORKS" chant on the neoboards, and I've years of experience on how to keep my illegal activities under the radar :ninja:

How do you manage to get so many NC items on shells? I could use some advice.

#296 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

How do you manage to get so many NC items on shells? I could use some advice.

Those +2k of items I mentioned are NP items, not NC, in case I wasn't clear. ;s

I don't have that many considering I never paid for NC in those shells (I only did it in my main and I stopped a long time ago). The max of (unique) NC items I have in one account is 54 - I wonder how much time I'll spend spinning Trudy's to get that many Gift Boxes :lol2: but it's a really old shell and I've been collecting every freebies in it since the NC Mall was launched, and not to mention the 150 NC prizes from the Expellibox I get from now and then.

I don't really have any advice, since I don't do anything especial to get them. I play the Expellibox and get all freebies on as many accounts I can. So, play that Expellibox every 8 hours and keep an eye for the free stuff and that's it lol

#297 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Those +2k of items I mentioned are NP items, not NC, in case I wasn't clear. ;s

I don't have that many considering I never paid for NC in those shells (I only did it in my main and I stopped a long time ago). The max of (unique) NC items I have in one account is 54 - I wonder how much time I'll spend spinning Trudy's to get that many Gift Boxes :lol2: but it's a really old shell and I've been collecting every freebies in it since the NC Mall was launched, and not to mention the 150 NC prizes from the Expellibox I get from now and then.

I don't really have any advice, since I don't do anything especial to get them. I play the Expellibox and get all freebies on as many accounts I can. So, play that Expellibox every 8 hours and keep an eye for the free stuff and that's it lol

Ohh, I see. I'm slowing getting addicted to create shells too. lol

#298 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:42 PM

Ohh, I see. I'm slowing getting addicted to create shells too. lol

I feel I should warn you about that: IT'S A CESSPIT, BE CAREFUL, DON'T DO IT. xD

Really, once you start, it gets really hard to stop. :/

#299 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:10 PM

I feel I should warn you about that: IT'S A CESSPIT, BE CAREFUL, DON'T DO IT. xD

Really, once you start, it gets really hard to stop. :/

I can't, already created 5 today and 5 yesterday. If I had to login in each one everyday to do all the dailies, I would think twice, but ValourSuit makes it easy to me. lol

I have to login to Trudy's Surprise, though. I wish VS had a Trudy's Surprise auto-do.

If you don't mind me asking, how often do you receive a nice valuable item (Like a PB from Fruit Machine or Draik Egg from Shore)?

Edited by Lilitu, 31 August 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#300 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

I can't, already created 5 today and 5 yesterday. If I had to login in each one everyday to do all the dailies, I would think twice, but ValourSuit makes it easy to me. lol

I have to login to Trudy's Surprise, though. I wish VS had a Trudy's Surprise auto-do.

If you don't mind me asking, how often do you receive a nice valuable item (Like a PB from Fruit Machine or Draik Egg from Shore)?

Be careful. Be smart. Chain icings are a very real thing. Keep a low profile, don't go to the neoboards and you should be fine. :D

Currently I'm spending ~1 hour just to spin Trudy's and do the most common daily manually in 6 accounts (fruit machine, lab, stocks, etc.). It's not much time considering I still have 35 accounts lol.

I get Draik Eggs/Pirate (Draik/Krawk) Potions from the Shore/Anchor Management pretty much every day - 35 accounts!

In fact, it's way more hard to get a PB from the Fruit Machine nowadays (during all the my years playing Neopets I think I only got ~10 good PBs from there).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users