Been away so long, might as well be new

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:18 AM

Yes, yes, Hello!

I'll be honest and say its good to see Neocodex is still up and running after this many years. Probably won't be a frequent visitor, but I plan to lurk here and there. 

A little about me, I first joined this site back in 2005 when I started playing Neopets ages ago. Was a full-time member and was pitter-patting with photoshop and the like. As many do, life caught on and I had to become a normal human in society(Sucks, I know). Never did become a graphics artist like I wanted to be, but I do freelance from time to time. I am currently interning for a gaming company and I work as a head administrator for a company. I play a lot of video games, particularly EVE Online right now is my poison of choice. 

Welp.. That's it for now. Looking forward to seeing how many familiar faces there are and meet new faces I can see.

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:24 AM

It's so nice to see old members returning here.
Even though I've never met you, I give you a welcome return to our community! :)

#3 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:27 AM

Welcome !

That's just like a Sim's life where you get your work done by playing games :p Nice to meet you though Wicked.

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:03 AM

welcome back, @Wicked! :pirate2: i'm fikri. nice to meet you!

i see you're into graphics? you should join the photoshop battle and earn an award. :x3:

#5 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:34 AM

welcome back  :hi:

#6 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:39 AM

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. :)

Fikri: I don't play neopets anymore, otherwise I probably would consider it. Not that I'd win, but I would much rather people who would actually use the prizes enter. I'll post some of the things I'm working on from time to time instead, if that would be a decent exchange. :)

#7 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:15 AM

Hey Wicker not sure if we ever met sorry in advance if we have :p

Nice to see another gfxer we can never have to many.  Im Bones or Philip either is fine. 

I do a bit of gaming but mainly shooters such as Battlefield.  I dont really play neo that much anymore but the other half does big time so get to live out my old neo life through her :p.

#8 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:24 AM

Bones, I use to be under the name Shadowwolves. Changed a while ago, I can't remember when. Shooters and I don't get along very well. I get very frustrated when I get on field, all excited and suddenly I'm KO'd from behind before I take one step. DUST 514 did that to me while I was in alpha testing, and I've not picked it up since. 

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:31 AM

Hi Wicked! Welcome back to Codex :D

#10 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:52 AM

Welcome back. 

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:53 AM

Welcome back Wicked!

#12 Cybunny

Cybunny
  • Hippity-hoppity~

• 52 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

Welcome back! Hope you have a great time here :D

#13 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. :)

Fikri: I don't play neopets anymore, otherwise I probably would consider it. Not that I'd win, but I would much rather people who would actually use the prizes enter. I'll post some of the things I'm working on from time to time instead, if that would be a decent exchange. :)

Welcome back!

To be fair, quite a few of us don't even play neopets anymore. I still participate in competitions when I can and donate the winnings for future contests or for whoever is next in line for the prize.

#14 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

It's really cool how you're interning for a gaming company.  Welcome back! :)

#15 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

Welcome back ! 

you can do Newbie scavenger hunt to get and award, and participate on some contest too, you look so nude without awards, lol

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:12 PM

Welcome back :)

#17 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:25 PM

Welcome back :)

#18 MKOunite

MKOunite
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:33 AM

Welcome back!

#19 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

Yes, yes, Hello!

I'll be honest and say its good to see Neocodex is still up and running after this many years. Probably won't be a frequent visitor, but I plan to lurk here and there. 

A little about me, I first joined this site back in 2005 when I started playing Neopets ages ago. Was a full-time member and was pitter-patting with photoshop and the like. As many do, life caught on and I had to become a normal human in society(Sucks, I know). Never did become a graphics artist like I wanted to be, but I do freelance from time to time. I am currently interning for a gaming company and I work as a head administrator for a company. I play a lot of video games, particularly EVE Online right now is my poison of choice. 

Welp.. That's it for now. Looking forward to seeing how many familiar faces there are and meet new faces I can see.

Hmm.... your name look familiar.... are you taking part last year dupe day? Hehehe! :D

Nice to see you back again. :)

#20 Grumpy

Grumpy
  • 234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

Welcome back! :D

#21 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards