• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#26 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:31 AM

I think it helps when you're trying to recover your account, but doesn't lower the chances of being frozen.

#27 hotcoldyay

hotcoldyay
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

I'd say it's worth it if you have the funds. The SSW is super, super useful, and helped me net a lot of NP for the time I had it.

#28 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:22 AM

Here to second the SSW, it's really helpful when the autopricer is wrong and you have a lot of stock you have to move.

I don't know if it actually lowers your chances of getting frozen, I just act a little more careful because I have real money invested in my account.  :lol2:

#29 phoenix13

phoenix13
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:23 AM

I use the SSW a lot because it is quick and easy to buy items, especially when you want the lowest prices :p 

#30 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

With the glitch, it's worth paying the one month because you'll retain access to the forums and SSW. You won't get a scratchcard or the premium NC collectible, though. I've done it on sides before just to have an extra ssw when I'm feeling impatient and don't want to wait for help with a quest.

#31 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

I don't think it's worth it since it doesn't help with bannings or anything anyways.

#32 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:40 PM

I find the SSW pretty convenient and can't really picture playing my main account without it, though if you're having second thoughts, it probably isn't worth it, none of the other perks are any good, and the SSW doesn't save you enough money to be worthwhile, it just is slightly less hassle than the regular wizard.

#33 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:42 AM

SSW is probably the only worthwhile thing I've ever used, although not like I have much attachments to it since I main use SW for pricing shop items. Autopricing programs are convenient enough for me to just forgo it

#34 Antares

Antares
  • 46 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:32 AM

I'm a premium user and do like it. SSW, no ads, 5th pet sloth are good reasons to go for it!

#35 ScarDefault

ScarDefault
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:35 AM

I'm a premium user and do like it. SSW, no ads, 5th pet sloth are good reasons to go for it!

For me... the only vantage is the SSW. To no ads you can use AdBlock. 5th pets for whats? :S

#36 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:03 PM

If you're really into neopets I think it would be worth it but if you're casual, just get ad block

#37 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

I like to buyout retired/semi-retired items and store them in the SDB, honestly, short term investments are probably more profitable but I think it's sort of fun to buy out limited items. This is only really possible with the SSW without going insane. That's honestly the only reason I keep premium.

#38 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:15 PM

At the same time, you risk having your cc charged even after cancelling premium.

Leaving you with no premium, and a monthly fee.

Thought about getting premium for a month and experiencing SSW.. but now I'm kinda scared to LOL.. 

#39 hello6666

hello6666
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:32 PM

Just wanted to say I used a pre paid card that didn't have any money on it and I received premium for free and haven't paid any months after that for 10 months now.

#40 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:34 PM

Just wanted to say I used a pre paid card that didn't have any money on it and I received premium for free and haven't paid any months after that for 10 months now.

Bloody genius.

#41 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

Good god
Are you sure u not lying

#42 luna194

luna194
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:25 PM

Same, I got a premium account sometime around Christmas using a prepaid card, I only paid for it once and I still have it.

#43 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:33 AM

I know its not related to the OP topic but i didn't want to make a topic

But i haven't paid for premium since January and i still have it lol

I really think TNT doesn't care anymore

Whoops i see other people still have it too. Weird. LOL i'm not complaining though!

#44 hello6666

hello6666
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

Good god
Are you sure u not lying

Yep not lying. It accepted the card and I didn't argue with it. Been chilling with premium for awhile now.

#45 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

Whoops i see other people still have it too. Weird. LOL i'm not complaining though!

It's not that TNT doesn't care. It's more that something is going on with the backend for Premium stuff. So in order to have non-interrupted service for the paying people, TNT has just decided that anyone who got caught up in the eWallet transfer just gets to keep their Premium (whether or not they are paying for it) until they fix things.

If I remember correctly they addressed this in one of the recent editorials.

#46 Darkskull

Darkskull
  • 104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:55 PM

I agree with everybody saying good things about the SSW. I would also use it for the Battledome opponent Jetsam Ace :)

#47 Harris

Harris
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:44 PM

I wouldn't say its worth it. The site itself is mostly dead, I can't imagine why someone would pay for premium other than SSW or the Premium amulet.

#48 knarthas1313

knarthas1313
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

Currently I would say no. Its only purpose is for the SSW and even that is not worth the money

#49 Paprika

Paprika
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:35 AM

I'm planning on getting it once I train my pet up to be jetsam ace level for the nerkmids. Try it out for a month for ssw. I want to play semi-legit for now, anyway. Hopefully none of this will get me iced. Kind of worried, even though I'm not too attached to my account. :S 

#50 Freinity

Freinity
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

For me, the ssw was worth it when I was actively playing. Otherwise, no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users