favourite neopets game?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#26 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

I hardly ever SS or AoB. In fact, I think I've only ever done either when a glitch has stopped me getting a trophy or av that I should have gotten (though it's happened a bit). I'd like to do it a bit more but, ugh, ya know?

Fave games are A53 and Snowroller, since I seem to be pretty good at those, as well as Wheeler's Wild Ride. 

#27 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

I never got the chance to play KeyQuest; how'd it go?

It was kind of like mario party, I guess, in the sense that it was a board game with mini-games inside of it. 

When KQ first came out I loved it. It was fairly active and you could make NP out of a game that was fun and different - something neopets was lacking then. 

#28 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:07 PM

I remember getting pumped up for Bumper Cars when it was still a thing. Hannah and the Pirate Caves was fun too.

#29 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

KeyQuest was definitely my favorite, I'd play it for hours and it was genuinely fun. I actually made my first million playing that before I even knew ABing was a thing. 

Besides that, I used to really like Freaky Factory and Meepit Juice Break. I could probably still play MJB now and enjoy it, but most other games are kinda boring to me. 

#30 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

Everyone seems to love KeyQuest, I never really played it, played both way before and way after that existed, rejoined for a little bit while it was out but didn't try it more than 5 times or so, hoping it comes back so I can get into it as people all seem to love it.

#31 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:03 PM

I always liked Destruct-O-Match and Hasee Bounce as a kid

#32 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, I'm also noticing that Key Quest is a popular answer. tbh I didn't really like KQ all that much aside from the rewards. The minigames were too repetitive and you could get opponents that would just quit on you when you were winning. Ugh, definitely don't miss that,

#33 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:46 AM

I don't think it would ever get up to the level it could have been unless they make it a mobile type game.

I wouldn't mind just having it back actually, and somehow I highly doubt TNT have funds to make it, although if they do I'll rather they fix the many more urgent problems lol

I never got the chance to play KeyQuest; how'd it go?

It's like a multiplayer board game you can play with your neofriends or just random strangers, involving moving your Key Quest token around the board and collecting keys and what not. Then by the end you'll get Gold/Silver/Bronze keys depending on your position you finish in, and then you can claim prizes.

#34 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:49 AM

I really liked faerie bubbles, it was my go to world challenge map game (do those still exist??) because I could consistently get 2300+ and I was swimming in pbs :D I'm not nearly as good at it now unfortunately.

#35 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

I really liked faerie bubbles, it was my go to world challenge map game (do those still exist??) because I could consistently get 2300+ and I was swimming in pbs :D I'm not nearly as good at it now unfortunately.

World challenges were awesome when the site was active! It's a shame barely anyone plays them anymore

#36 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:20 AM

Were you a fan of Invasion of Meridell?

Yeah I loved this game. Really sucks that they took it out.

#37 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:14 AM

World challenges were awesome when the site was active! It's a shame barely anyone plays them anymore

^

this!! Neo is just missing so many things to attract me now :/

#38 SnowWhite

SnowWhite
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

I thought World Challenges weren't a thing anymore? Did they bring them back?

#39 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:40 AM

I thought World Challenges weren't a thing anymore? Did they bring them back?

Very well could be gone By now, I haven't even tried to play in one since last summer. It was too much effort to try and find a game I was decent at with enough people.

#40 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:49 AM

Edna's Shadow. Snowbeast Snackrifice and Time Tunnel are close too.

#41 Nekita

Nekita
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:13 AM

LOL Why everybody's a otter? xD 

#42 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

Do you think they'll ever bring back Habitarium? That was the best way to make dosh...I mean fun.

#43 shun128

shun128
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:49 AM

It has to be Zurroball, Kass Basher, and Hannah and the Ice Caves(RIP).

#44 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

Do you think they'll ever bring back Habitarium? That was the best way to make dosh...I mean fun.

lnah even though I want it back

the team has only proved how much they have no idea what's going on meh .-.

#45 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:01 AM

Nope. It's gone forever.

#46 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:19 AM

It has to be Zurroball, Kass Basher, and Hannah and the Ice Caves(RIP).

Is Hannah and the Ice Caves not working? Never knew that, I liked the game. All Hannah games are nice.

#47 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:21 AM

Nope. It's gone forever.

Aww... :( That's a shame. 

#48 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:25 AM

Is Hannah and the Ice Caves not working? Never knew that, I liked the game. All Hannah games are nice.

In theory it's working but mostly (99%) people can't run shockwave games so we can just consider it's dead right now.

#49 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:30 AM

In theory it's working but mostly (99%) people can't run shockwave games so we can just consider it's dead right now.

I see. I used to do the shockwave games in my ancient computer for the trophies, but still was a pain to run them. Too bad, they are one of the better games to play in Neopets.

Especially TROTRODS, has anyone reached far in that game? It really gets hard later on, lol.

Edited by Mastermind, 27 May 2016 - 08:33 AM.

#50 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:34 AM

My favorites: Hannah and the Ice Caves, Hasee Bounce and Ice Cream Machine

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users