• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

So, my safety deposit box is exploding with items at the moment and my bank account is dismal. 

My questions for you-

WHAT DO YOU HOARD?

WHAT DO YOU SELL?

AND WHY?

I apparently hoard everything and sell nothing.

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

I sell ETS stuff that turns a good profit, of course. So if it's like 10k+ profit or maybe slightly less, I'd definitely sell. If it's codestones/neggs I don't need, sell. Anything that I AB up, I sell too.

I often sell things that are like a few thousand NPs in profit too, unless my Shop doesn't have space or something. Even if those are not that ETS, they can help mask the fact that I have a lot of ETS items coming in daily cos I am obviously a cheater. :p

I tend to just hoard the rest.

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

I hoard all of the things.

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

I tend to just hoard the rest.

I hoard all of the things.

Does this mean that you have endless pages of crap in your SDB? I have loads and it just seems pointless, unless i get super lucky happen to have loads of something that suddenly becomes very valuable. lol. 

#5 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:24 PM

I bought a shell years ago and it had like 2000 items in the SDB T_T 

I hate hoarding. Everything needs to be cleaned an organised. I always try to sell everything otherwise if they are junk items, I just donate everything. 

As for the shell - I am slowly selling stuff on it. 

My main has like nothing in the SDB, only some items that I don't want to sell yet and I'm waiting for them to inflate some more :p

#6 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:00 PM

I bought a shell years ago and it had like 2000 items in the SDB T_T 

I hate hoarding. Everything needs to be cleaned an organised. I always try to sell everything otherwise if they are junk items, I just donate everything. 

As for the shell - I am slowly selling stuff on it. 

My main has like nothing in the SDB, only some items that I don't want to sell yet and I'm waiting for them to inflate some more :p

This is the kind of organisation that i would love for my main to have, but it usually happens right after i clean out my SDB that all the items i had inflate significantly. I am always torn between keeping things "just in case" and being ruthless. I am probably about to go on a ruthless streak and ditch most all my crap. lol.

#7 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:16 PM

Well, let's see: On one main I have a SDB with 6xxx | 17xxx or something. Yeah. Idk how that happened. Most of the stuff is toys and books and random dailies stuff, but I have a few things that have greatly increased in value over the years. Sadly I have to price check everything manually because the SDB pricer took aaages and then just gave up after 2k items. I never end up selling things unless it's for the Charity Corner. That's the time I make major bank.

#8 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:36 PM

I hoard food. MY PETS SHALL NEVER GO HUNGRY.

Other than that, I hoard a bunch of junk and I sell map pieces.

#9 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

Well, let's see: On one main I have a SDB with 6xxx | 17xxx or something. Yeah. Idk how that happened. Most of the stuff is toys and books and random dailies stuff, but I have a few things that have greatly increased in value over the years. Sadly I have to price check everything manually because the SDB pricer took aaages and then just gave up after 2k items. I never end up selling things unless it's for the Charity Corner. That's the time I make major bank.

Daaaannng, thats a lot! Do you just deposit everything? only selling UBs?

I hoard food. MY PETS SHALL NEVER GO HUNGRY.

Other than that, I hoard a bunch of junk and I sell map pieces.

Do you ever send your pets on vacation? 

#10 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

Do you ever send your pets on vacation? 

Yes, but I'm too lazy to do it plus it costs neopoints. I wanna hold on to my neopoints.

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:40 PM

I hoard silver!

#12 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:41 PM

Yes, but I'm too lazy to do it plus it costs neopoints. I wanna hold on to my neopoints.

haha. I'm the opposite, i'm too lazy to feed them, so they are always on vacation. :)

#13 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:27 AM

The Mrs has 8k of r99s+ in her SDB (she dont play anymore) and she used to collect r101 stamps till she got hacked.

Myself I collect everything and only sell under 100k items.  Only restarted playing neo awhile back but having fun and amassing a fortune already.  Im not into neo anymore so what ever I get I will be donating to NC competitions :D

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:56 AM

Does this mean that you have endless pages of crap in your SDB? I have loads and it just seems pointless, unless i get super lucky happen to have loads of something that suddenly becomes very valuable. lol. 

Yes. I gave up trying to throw out the junk lmao.

#15 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:42 AM

Right now I'm holding UB MPs and every little thing I get from dailies...hopefully it will come in handy for charity corner.

#16 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:04 AM

CC is really the only reason these days to hold onto anything below r99.

#17 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

The Mrs has 8k of r99s+ in her SDB (she dont play anymore) and she used to collect r101 stamps till she got hacked.

Myself I collect everything and only sell under 100k items.  Only restarted playing neo awhile back but having fun and amassing a fortune already.  Im not into neo anymore so what ever I get I will be donating to NC competitions :D

if any of those are stamps she should sell them to me (uses the force) ;P

Right now I'm holding UB MPs and every little thing I get from dailies...hopefully it will come in handy for charity corner.

CC is really the only reason these days to hold onto anything below r99.

This was what started my hoarding problem. I seriously hope to have some luck this year. Bloody games hates me :p

#18 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:11 AM

Same here @Prisca! and yeah, I'm also too lazy to just donate or discard items @Bones. Even if all i have to do when i go to my inventory is hit quick stock and select discard or donate on junk, its just that much quicker to not look and tick select all under SDB.

#19 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:10 AM

if any of those are stamps she should sell them to me (uses the force) ;P

yeah @Prisca she had one of the biggest R101+ stamp collection out there but she got hacked awhile back and lost every stamp.  Shes not be back on neo since.  JS would only trace the last 10 items and they were piddly 1m ones.  She had multi stamps worth 150-300m all gone and cant be returned.  I totally understand why she has now left neo.

#20 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:21 AM

yeah @Prisca she had one of the biggest R101+ stamp collection out there but she got hacked awhile back and lost every stamp.  Shes not be back on neo since.  JS would only trace the last 10 items and they were piddly 1m ones.  She had multi stamps worth 150-300m all gone and cant be returned.  I totally understand why she has now left neo.

Oh my goodness!! I would be so furious!!! I would quit too... then poop all over the JS lawn.. or something. Bloody JS. :( hugs to her and lots of wine. :)

**i  just noticed that you already said she was hacked in your initial post, sorry. lol

#21 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:32 AM

Daaaannng, thats a lot! Do you just deposit everything? only selling UBs?

Yup, everything in my inventory that wasn't AB'd goes straight into the SDB. Some UBs I'll sell, some I'll keep because why not. 

#22 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

Yup, everything in my inventory that wasn't AB'd goes straight into the SDB. Some UBs I'll sell, some I'll keep because why not. 

Do you make nps still? One day you will have your moment when everything (or just some things) are worth a freaking fortune! :)

#23 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

Do you make nps still? One day you will have your moment when everything (or just some things) are worth a freaking fortune! :)

Oh yes, every once in a while I'll make a good sale. Plus I just don't spend any large amounts of NPs because everything is so cheap these days. The BSS is starting to look achievable.

#24 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:51 AM

Oh yes, every once in a while I'll make a good sale. Plus I just don't spend any large amounts of NPs because everything is so cheap these days. The BSS is starting to look achievable.

Must feel nice :p I spend wayyyy to quickly. lol. I need to stop collecting things lol. 

#25 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:23 AM

Must feel nice :p I spend wayyyy to quickly. lol. I need to stop collecting things lol. 

Is there anything specific you collect? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users