Photo

What do you hoard/sell?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:48 PM

I collect neggs from when I AB at foods.

Currently at 623 regular neggs c:

#27 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:04 PM

Anything I ab that has really, really old looking artwork, I keep. I'm planning on one day starting up a huge gallery of ~unconverted~ items that haven't had their art updated in forever.

#28 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:17 PM

Is there anything specific you collect? 

stamps, and for a while neggs. Stamps are super expensive. :p

#29 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:49 PM

Items: 9x | Qty: 21,xxx

All r90-99. No idea what categories will be in this year's CC, but I'm prepared.

#30 iwillsellyouthings

iwillsellyouthings
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:11 PM

i sell because its fun

#31 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:02 PM

I'm having a hard time selling the krawk and draik mps I've been abing because as a kid I always wanted one of each so I've always had trouble getting myself to actually get rid of them even if they're worth a good chunk. Maybe I should just do a draik/krawk gallery with all the mps after they've sat a couple months longer lol.

#32 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:25 PM

I wish to be able to sell everything I AB.... even if it is just at a fraction of the estimated price. Reason is I would really like to just collect neopoints lol probably a bad plan but will see how it all plays out

Hoarding I don't think I will, books and all foods I AB will probably just get gobbled up

#33 Bartman

Bartman
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

bottles of sand

#34 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hoard: Shiny Obsidians. Don't know why.

Hoard/Sell: Any Dubloons since the JS takeover. For some reason the price of Dubloons have crashed and never recovered. I'm hoarding them in order so that one day, when the price recovers, I'll make a profit. 

If I put lots of NP into it (and get some of the NeoCodexians to help out) we could buy so many Dubloons that it inflates the price to pre transition levels, then we sell at a profit.

#35 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

Im finding it really hard to get back into the game. i'm poor, only have like 57m Pure and maybe about 100mill in Pure+items.  A hard thing for me is to figure out the demand of items now that nobody plays. So many items are just worthless or difficult to sell since nobody wants them even if they are unbuyable. My most hoarded 2 items are from the advent calendar :D:D One will never pay off even though i have 17k of them and the other one well, i'll eventually be able to sell them all and get at least 50M+ out of it

#36 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:31 AM

I haven't been on Neo for ages but I seriously need to hoard some jellies, omelettes and any other cheap food for my pets :yep:

Also, anyone else wanna help me sort the Dubloon prices out, by buying them up & reselling on at a profit?

#37 inu

inu
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

I hoard pretty much everything. At first I was just doing so to get the packrat avatar but now I just can't stop...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users