RIP.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:15 PM

Am I fucked?

You'll probably be fine, I'm leaving ABer on for hours regularly (sometimes overnight) and never had an issue.

Just don't do it again haha. Definitely not advised to do so. :p

#4 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:16 PM

looks very sus yes if they look into your account I would calm it a bit on the abing for a few days and see what happens

#5 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:18 PM

Alright, thanks guys. I was wondering why the score sender said I had gotten logged out 7 times. Whoopsie.

#6 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:26 PM

You'll probably be fine, I'm leaving ABer on for hours regularly (sometimes overnight) and never had an issue.

Just don't do it again haha. Definitely not advised to do so. :p

Yeah, but that's only ABing. You'd just look like a sad person who has no life :p ABing and SSing at the same time though.. That's not humanly possible to do both simultaneously.

Alright, thanks guys. I was wondering why the score sender said I had gotten logged out 7 times. Whoopsie.

If you're on Maraqua, you're probably screwed anyway :p But more so since they'll be eyeing those accounts like hawks. At most, you can just go into hiding for a while and hope your activity wasn't flagged.

I didn't realize that two programs could run on the same account simultaneously. Times have changed!

#7 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:26 AM

Yeah, but that's only ABing. You'd just look like a sad person who has no life :p ABing and SSing at the same time though.. That's not humanly possible to do both simultaneously.

If you're on Maraqua, you're probably screwed anyway :p But more so since they'll be eyeing those accounts like hawks. At most, you can just go into hiding for a while and hope your activity wasn't flagged.

I didn't realize that two programs could run on the same account simultaneously. Times have changed!

Ah yes, that's true of course. Was just answering the direct question of "Am I fucked", with a "you should be fine" (if you don't do it again or anything) :p

If you are SSing on MQ, or have done so in the past though all bets are off I'm afraid, please lie low now. xD

#8 salamandercandies

salamandercandies
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

But more so since they'll be eyeing those accounts like hawks.

You mean like krawks *ba dum tss*.

Probably good to quarantine that account and hope for the best.

#9 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:02 AM

How were you ABing and SSing at the same time? Shouldn't having both going repeatedly log you out of one or the other?

#10 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:56 AM

How were you ABing and SSing at the same time? Shouldn't having both going repeatedly log you out of one or the other?

I don't know. I was ABing earlier in the day and had turned it off. When I got back from work 6 or so hours later, I turned on the score sender. It did keep logging me out and back in (total of 7 times) but I figured my internet was just being screwy. I didn't notice till I logged in on my browser and my neopoints went down a few times as I was just doing neopets stuff. Then I looked in the tray and saw the ABer had started up again when I had started the score sender.

I'll be more careful to make sure only the things I want open are open from now on.

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:10 AM

Sometimes, logging in on one browser / program doesn't log you out of the other (while other times, it does). When it doesn't, you can actually do two things on the same account, e.g. use the account on your browser and also on your program, for example. Note of course that again, this is definitely not recommended.

#12 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:12 AM

Was just answering the direct question of "Am I fucked", with a "you should be fine" 

The question refers to the title of the thread, so you can't answer the question without referring to the title...

I don't know. I was ABing earlier in the day and had turned it off. When I got back from work 6 or so hours later, I turned on the score sender. It did keep logging me out and back in (total of 7 times) but I figured my internet was just being screwy. I didn't notice till I logged in on my browser and my neopoints went down a few times as I was just doing neopets stuff. Then I looked in the tray and saw the ABer had started up again when I had started the score sender.

I'll be more careful to make sure only the things I want open are open from now on.

Wait. So you were ABinb, SSing AND browsing neopets on the same account at the same time??

#13 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:14 AM

Sometimes, logging in on one browser / program doesn't log you out of the other (while other times, it does). When it doesn't, you can actually do two things on the same account, e.g. use the account on your browser and also on your program, for example. Note of course that again, this is definitely not recommended.

Oh, I didn't know that. welp, that's pretty scary.

Best thing to do is just log out as soon as you're done with the program you're using and close the program before opening another one. But it seems you were logged in doing regular stuff while ABing and/or SSing? I think it's RIP for you. :/

#14 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

The question refers to the title of the thread, so you can't answer the question without referring to the title...

Yes, I was answering that. I did give a different example in my post from the title though, I'd acknowledge that.

#15 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:16 AM

Wait. So you were ABinb, SSing AND browsing neopets on the same account at the same time??

No, I had closed the SSer,  and thought I was good to log in on my browser, but it was acting funky, So I checked my program tray and the ABer was on. EDIT: So I guess that means I was ABing and browsing at the same time.

Best thing to do is just log out as soon as you're done with the program you're using and close the program before opening another one. But it seems you were logged in doing regular stuff while ABing and/or SSing? I think it's RIP for you. :/

Damn. I liked this account, lol

Edited by ratcoffee, 21 June 2016 - 10:18 AM.

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:20 AM

It doesn't mean the person will get iced for it.

I used to AB and run some APers at the same time a couple of years ago and nothing ever happened lol. It's just playing with luck and pray to stay away from TNT's radars e.e

No, I had closed the SSer,  and thought I was good to log in on my browser, but it was acting funky, So I checked my program tray and the ABer was on. EDIT: So I guess that means I was ABing and browsing at the same time.

Damn. I liked this account, lol

If you had closed to SS/Abrosia it shouldn't be running. Are you sure you didn't just minimize it?

#17 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:21 AM

You mean like krawks *ba dum tss*.

Probably good to quarantine that account and hope for the best.

I tried looking up "quarantine neopets account" and am not quite sure what you mean. Just make sure it doesn't interact with any other accounts I have? Or should I log out and just leave it alone for a while? Would it be less suspicious to just keep on doing dailies as usual /a few games?

I haven't messed with neopets cheating since I was like 12, am 21 now. So forgive my ignorance.

I used to AB and run some APers at the same time a couple of years ago and nothing ever happened lol. It's just playing with luck and pray to stay away from TNT's radars e.e

If you had closed to SS/Abrosia it shouldn't be running. Are you sure you didn't just minimize it?

Yeah, I must have accidentally minimized it or something. Ugh. 

#18 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:24 AM

I tried looking up "quarantine neopets account" and am not quite sure what you mean. Just make sure it doesn't interact with any other accounts I have? Or should I log out and just leave it alone for a while? Would it be less suspicious to just keep on doing dailies as usual /a few games?

I haven't messed with neopets cheating since I was like 12, am 21 now. So forgive my ignorance.

Yeah, I must have accidentally minimized it or something. Ugh. 

I think they meant you should keep that account separated from any more you have.

Well, if something happens you now know what you aren't supposed to do, and you can always start over. :p

#19 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:26 AM

TIL. Well, I'm too much of a pussy to ever try it but good to hear you weren't iced. :p There may be hope for OP yet?

#20 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

There may be hope for OP yet?

Yep. If OP hasn't been ACing on MQ, they might not even have been flagged (enough for TNT to have a look). There's only trouble if that happens, or when someone reports you it seems (again, exceptions for AC).

#21 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

Yep. If OP hasn't been ACing on MQ, they might not even have been flagged (enough for TNT to have a look). There's only trouble if that happens, or when someone reports you it seems (again, exceptions for AC).

I haven't been. I also don't post on the boards much or anything so I don't think other users know I exist.

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

I haven't been. I also don't post on the boards much or anything so I don't think other users know I exist.

Your odds are prob preettyy decent in getting away with it then. For now. Be more careful next time though haha. And also yes, do the quarantining of your account and alls too.

#23 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:43 AM

No you ain't. I SS'ed for the AC whilst Ab'ing and nothing happened to my accounts. So you're pretty much safe 

#24 ratcoffee

ratcoffee
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

Your odds are prob preettyy decent in getting away with it then. For now. Be more careful next time though haha. And also yes, do the quarantining of your account and alls too.

I was really like "Omg abandon ship" and now I think I will just wait and see. :)

Thanks everyone.

#25 iwillsellyouthings

iwillsellyouthings
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:14 PM

some people can get away with leaving an auto buyer running that long lmao i left mines on all day and didnt get frozen but it only brought like 3-4 items lol so you just gotta be careful tnt been hella slow lately so you might get away with it now

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users