Creating a main from scratch

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hi,

Just wondering is there any way to create a main that would look legitimate without it being an aged account?

I have some shells which i use for ABing but dont really like the username associated with those accounts so decided to start a new account but guess if I am trying to get rid of stock via this account it may look a tad suspicious? any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

simplicity

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

Sure there's a way. Give it at least a few months to let it age.

You can let it get some of the normal easy trophies (Cheat, Go go go, etc), but it's not going to look especially legit until it's at least a few months old.

#3 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

My guide for you:

http://www.neocodex....ll-in-1-week-c/

Slightly outdated but still viable

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:30 PM

These guides may help, regarding making a new account look more legit: 

http://www.neocodex....ll-in-1-week-c/

You should still let it age a few months however, especially if it is like, totally new. It would be pretty obvious to anyone who checks, and is immediately viewable on the boards of course.

You can transfer the items over through gifting or junk TP lots to a more legit looking account, and then trade from there till your account ages.

Edit: Yes, that guide was by @Swim who just posted it a minute before me xD

Edited by HiMyNameIsJunjie, 26 June 2016 - 03:30 PM.

#5 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:43 PM

A main to sell your goods that's not aged will not work out well if you try to get rid of anything that's above the rarity the account was able to see. For instance, the main I'm making for my daughters would not be good to unload my MPs from as its only 2 months and 3 months is what is needed to see those MPs in the shop even. Your best bet is to sell them on the shells you abed them on (less risky anyway) and transfer the nps over or buy the stuff you want on the main and gift them to the main.

#6 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for the advice all.

Think that last point sticks the most... I was trading items which weren't available for me to be able to buy which makes it  look stupid. Guess i'll just keep the main for the fun things!

I have looked through that guide previously and have already done those things but thanks for referencing it again.

Am just currently trying to get some base NP to start off with thats all I have many unbuyables already but getting rid of them for pure NP seems to be my hardest problem currently.

#7 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:53 PM

Am just currently trying to get some base NP to start off with thats all I have many unbuyables already but getting rid of them for pure NP seems to be my hardest problem currently.

Repost the TP lots, mentioning that reseller offer is welcome. If your main looks legit enough, you can even post a topic on the Trade neoboards mentioning that (this carries a certain risk though - most account freezing happens these days because players get suspicious and report accounts, and the trade neoboards is one place this may happen).

If you sell unbuyables for 70% of TP price or below, you can sell them reasonably fast.

Alternatively - download Ghoul Catchers and play it, is playable on mobile app and also on Firefox browser through Facebook (assuming it loads - it goes down sometimes, including yesterday <_<). You can get up to 50k a day from it per account, e.g. from playing the level 1 50 times. If you want to play on browser you will have to link your account to a Facebook account - you can make a new FB account though, doesn't even need a profile pic, TNT won't check. :lol2:

Lastly, you can simply price some items in your Shop for 99,999 NP, then quickly buy them with your main assuming your main has the money, and then quickly collect the money and then delete it from shop history. TNT would then have no records of it apparently. This is risky if a legit player spots it before you are done, gets suspicious, and reports you though, so I only really use it rarely for quick transfers.

Hope this helpss!

#8 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:59 PM

I sell most of my UBs for 80% or less so @HiMyNameIsJunjie is right on the money there. Anything less than 250k I just put a random price between 80k and 99k and forget about them because I'd spend more time trying to unload them than I actually would making nps. As far as making the nps on your main...buy bags of peanuts and things that any account can buy normally, gift and resell on the main without taking too large of a cut in profit.

#9 iwillsellyouthings

iwillsellyouthings
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:02 PM

let it sit for a few months but you can buy really cheap stamps in the mean time :)

#10 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

The only problem with that is the fact that if they're trying to make more on their main, if they tie what little they have up in the UBs sitting until they age they will run out of NPs to ab with. If you check out the freeze rate study that @Rogue did, you'll see selling them on the shells you AB on is pretty safe. After that following safe NP transfer guidelines and proper laundering and you won't have any issues. Some of us have many many shells feeding into a single main or 2 mains...I have at least 60 mill in ETS that I sell slowly and funnel the nps into my 2 mains, along with anything I happen to AB and want to keep, and haven't had any issues.

#11 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:44 PM

Seems like that is the issue how you manage to move the items/neopoints between all of the accounts.

Don't think I will be using the boards quite yet till i get a better grasp on things

Just out of curiosity the shells that you do most of the reselling on and all that, do you try to  make those accounts look legitimate also?

And i just enjoy the concept of gaining neopoints so i wouldn't even really cared if i sold things at like 70% or so but first have to find some reliable people to buy off me!

thanks for all the advice though

#12 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:03 PM

My shells I ab from don't look like semi mains or mains, they look like shells with size 20+ shops. Anything worth 300k or more in profit I hold onto, gift to my main and sell on the tp, but anything 250k and under I just sell in the shop and they're generally bought up within the hour. Everything I send to my main I intend on keeping or donating I secure for a couple months on a different account so it's chances of being flagged any longer are slim and none. Haven't had a single icing doing it this way. Transferring nps between accounts I best done with ETS items, even if you take a slight loss. Until the account is older stick with lower rarity ETS items, and gift them to your main, and sell on your main to make the nps back. When it's aged more then usually things like gbombs, anagram swords, and such are used for transferring wealth fairly discreetly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users