Quantcast

Photo

Returning to the Codex - A Little bit about the BooBlah!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 booblah

booblah
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2023 - 07:28 PM

I'm not really used to posting online, but maybe this can be something new for me?
Here goes:

I'm 33 years old, and my birthday is tomorrow. I love playing Neopets to scratch the nostalgia itch, while also filling the void of being wildly unsuccessful on the website back when I was a young teen. My current Girlfriend used to play back in the day and now also plays with me on occasion (she is great about reminding me to do my dailies). I love being able to send her random stuff I know she likes, while also having someone to get excited over Neopets news with. I have two children ages 9 and 5. While I look forward to getting them interested in this game, I spend a lot of my free time with them, encouraging their own interests.

I work as an overnight supervisor for a medical manufacturing company. With my private desk, and no real responsibilities, I find most of my Neopets time at work (roughly 7 to 9 hours out of a 12 hour shift!). Half of my time on Neopets is restocking, but my main goal is trying to get at least one of every item I come across. I sell whatever I have doubles of and find myself just buying up random junk to add to the collection. My SDB just hit 9,000 unique items!

I live in the northern part of the united states (Yes I get a LOT of snow) and I love the Caribbean. I Like to hike, swim, fish, and collect pokemon cards (and the games) with my family. I have the worlds largest collection of air guitars, and I can play a mean Kazoo. I enjoy my family, my cat (when shes not pooping on the floor), and my friends!

Hope I did alright!

~BooBlah

#2 Kate

Kate

• 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2023 - 11:42 AM

Welcome back! I'm glad you and your gf can share Neo together, I got my bf into it for a solid week before he was bored  :doh:

#3 kiyomi

kiyomi
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 November 2023 - 08:07 PM

Welcome to the forum Booblah.  Enjoy!

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1546 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2023 - 08:40 PM

This truly feels like an AI response - and if it is - well fucking done....

if not....

Welcome back :D Neopets has changed a lot of lives for a lot of us. Who knows where we go from here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users