Photo

Gunbound Aimbot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 05:26 PM

I need a si'mple to use Ai'mbot for GB please. If I need a bypass can you get me one of those too and teach me how to use it. I've just downloaded it again and decided to play.

#2 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 05:52 PM

Lol already decided to cheat and you just started, you can make your own bypass you can use stuff not even related to gb as a bypass =).

#3 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:09 PM

I was wondering if you could use artmoney?

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:40 PM

I dont know about artmoney but how about tomorrow though? its somewhat private and it doesnt need a bypass I will only send to typhoon thougn so dont bother (or admins :p

Ill tell you about the "somewhat private" if you PM me

#5 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:25 PM

this is stupid and ridikulus.. Da Noob..and u stop the dam leaking?...u wanit thes tuffz patched or what?..wif u passing to razor and all those..and u said u wont leak..I think thats a DAM BULLSHIT...dam leaker..

u wanit to end up PATCHED LIKE MASTERSHOT?!!!!

dam u...jus stop leaking all those hacks....its stupid and u're jus makin it harder to hack gb again..

yea I noe u wana I'mpress ur m8s and show them "oh I got a rare hack" and all that...

I h8 to say this but u're really pissing those who are really trying hard to keep the hacks outta noobs reach and leakz..

@ Typhoon...that is the same reason why I never sent the the ai'mbot when u asked fer it on Gmail...

Edited by ShadowSaint, 25 December 2004 - 02:20 AM.

#6 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:30 PM

this is stupid and ridikulus.. Da Noob..and u stop the dam leaking?...u wanit thes tuffz patched or what?..wif u passing to razor and all those..and u said u wont leak..dam leaker..

u wanit to end up PATCHED LIKE MASTERSHOR?!!!!

dam u...jus stop leaking all those hacks....its stupid and u're jus makin it harder to hack gb again..

yea I noe u wana I'mpress ur m8s and hosw them "oh I got a rare hack" and all that...

I h8 to say this but u're really pissing those who are really trying hard to keep the hacks outta noobs reach and leakz..

View Post

wtf, why do you care you not even private :p

#7 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:32 PM

wtf, why do you care you not even private :p

View Post

Its PRIVATE amonst GB ahcks..which u dun even noe..I'm in a underground section of a gb hax community and I don't know who the fuk leaked...theres a dam noob out in the forums leaking it

Edited by ShadowSaint, 25 December 2004 - 02:11 AM.

#8 lucashoal

lucashoal
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:16 AM

Oo Shadow...painful grammar....

and, I'm also looking for GB stuffs like that...>>. I'ma double wooden axe I believe.

#9 MosNanDa

MosNanDa
  • 884 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:30 AM

Lol already decided to cheat and you just started, you can make your own bypass you can use stuff not even related to gb as a bypass =).

View Post

I heard Tsearch is good to do like Invincibility, and 1 hit KO :)

#10 Gravity

Gravity
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:36 AM

If you guys want an ai'mbot and a bypass,make your own.

I gurantee it will NEVER be patched.

#11 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:42 AM

*looks at above member's location*
ur from hong kong too!!!

anywayz,
yea I fully understand ShadowSaint's feelings

danoob, I'm sorry to say, u rrly shouldn't be leaking out hax that u got from another private community

its like leaking out neocodex private hax to staff from other sites...

I myself was once in a gunbound hackin community, and leaking hax is not a good thing to do cos it'll cause it to be patched [gis will know]

therefore, it'll be very annoying for the creators... I mean, they worked hard on it, so u should respect their work and if they want it to be private, it should be private....

[unless u made the hack, they gave permisison, etc]
I'm not saying private members / staff from this community is not trustworthy

its just that *if the hax are from another private community* u should follow their rules...

Edited by Bahbuu, 25 December 2004 - 12:42 AM.

#12 Gravity

Gravity
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:02 AM

*looks at above member's location*
ur from hong kong too!!!

View Post

Yah,I'm cantonese.

But I currently am in Vancouver,BC.

I just left HK last year.

Whats even more wierd is that now I'm at the place Where skyline is!

Edited by Gravity, 25 December 2004 - 01:07 AM.

#13 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:15 AM

@ Gravity & Bahbu..I speak cantonese too.. :p

AND ADmins/Smods/Mods..

I already guessed Da Noob refered the "cracked ware" dragonbot as his "private ai'mbot"..

so wrjm(not sure if I spelt it right)...if you must stop me from speading it why do u allow DA Noob from giving it?..I mean if its jus on private its ok...but the topic has been brought to codex...so whatcha gona do about it?

and Da Noob..ti'me really tells...I once again I'mply that your so called "won't leak" is merely a lame exbecausee to get ur hands on some1's ai'mbot...I'm really glad I didnt pass u the ai'mbot....I'magine if I passed u my tweaked ai'mbot..omfg..I'm so gona be pissed as its gona be patched and I won't even noe who done it

Edited by ShadowSaint, 25 December 2004 - 02:17 AM.

#14 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:28 AM

going to set invisable for investigation :p

#15 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 25 December 2004 - 02:29 AM

u really need to extort the truth from Da Noob...I'm very certain its Dragonbot because he told Euph and xBullet he had that and he even gave it to razor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users