Photo

Ranks At Neocodex

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 MosNanDa

MosNanDa
  • 884 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:10 AM

This Guide Is From (Havokware) Same Words, Except Changed Just A Little, And Yes I've Read The Rules, Please Take It Easy On Me, I'm New. If I wasn't Supposed To do This, Then I'm Sorry, And Ill Remove It ASAP. Sorry For The Inconvenience :p

These Are The Ranks At NeoCodex, So You Will Always Know What Where Your At. Admins, S-Mods, Mods, Please feel free to change anything here that is incorrect. And Pin this if you don't mind. It might just be useful for others.

- Still Under Construction -

NeoCodex Social Hierarchy

Table Of Contents

1.) Administrators
2.) Super Moderators
3.) Moderators
4.) Senior Programmers
5.) Retired Members
6.)Artmoney Hacking Team
7.) Private Members
8.) Programmers
9.) Graphic Team Members
10) Advanced Member
11: Member
12.) Newbies
13.) Banned Users

Ranks

+ Administrators
- Role At NeoCodex: Administrators are the base of everything you see here at NeoCodex. They run every aspect of the board and work with the moderators to keep the board a safe and friendly community.
= Requirements: You need the utmost respect of everyone on the board, although there are special circumstances for other people to become admins.

---

+ Super Moderators
- Role At NeoCodex: Super Moderators or "S-mods" work closely with the admins and moderators to clean the board of any abuse and SPAM.
= Requirements: This is usually gained right from the moderator position.

---

+ Moderators
- Role At NeoCodex: Like Super Moderators, Moderators or "Mods" clear the board of abuse and spam.
= Requirements: You need to be trusted by the most of the NeoCodex community and be trusted enough by the admins to take the big responsibility of becoming a Moderator.

---

+ Senior Programmers
- Role At NeoCodex: Senior Programmers are the elite of the programming team on NeoCodex. Most of the big projects are handled or supervised by the Senior Programmers.
= Requirements: You need to have made some seriously 1337 programs to be a senior programmers. You need to have submitted some very useful and high quality programs, and have a large knowledge base about your language.

---

+ Retired Members
- Role At NeoCodex: Retired members are some of the most trusted people. The admins have great faith in these people not to leek any news, projects or programs that happen in the Retired.
= Requirements: You need to be trusted by the admins and staff more than the community. All the treasures of NeoCodex are in the Retired and it is incredibly hard to get in to.

---
Artmoney Hacking Team
-Role at NeoCodex: Artmoney members are the ones whom find all the delicous new hacks for all of ou members to use (although we have failed to produce a hack in at least a month cause like all the games have been hacked... :) ) Artmoney hacking team members have access to the private section as well as the artmoney team disbecausesion area :D
=Requirement: You must apply to RDD now and supply a quick money hack (one that will get you the most np in a matter of like under a minute as well as be trusted by the community :D

---
+ Private Members
- Role At NeoCodex: Private members are the privileged section of the board. They have access to better programs and a private forum. They are active a lot and help people whenever they see fit.
= Requirements: You need to be trusted by the community enough not to leak the programs located in the private section. When the admins see that you are qualified enough to fit the position then they will let you know and upgrade your account.

---

+ Programmers
- Role At NeoCodex: Programmers are obviously part of the programming team here at NeoCodex. They provide the community with great, quality, working programs to use.
= Requirements: After you submit a few programs, depending on there usefulness, difficulty and how unique they are, you will automatically be upgraded by an admin.

---

+ Graphics Team Members
- Role At NeoCodex: Graphic Team Members supply the board with any graphical needs whether it be Sig's, avatars, or bigger projects.
= Requirements: You need to post an application in the proper board. An GFX Leader (FoxBane) will review it and you will receive notice whether you were accepted or not.

---

+ Advanced Member
- Role At NeoCodex: Your Advanced user here at NeoCodex. The people who make our community so great.
= Requirements: You just need to be a Registered User and 750 + Posts.

---

+ Member
- Role At NeoCodex: Your average user here at NeoCodex. The people who make our community so great.
= Requirements: You just need to be a Registered User and a Mini'mum of 100 posts.

---

+ Newbies
- Role At NeoCodex: A new user here at NeoCodex. The people who make our community so great.
= Requirements: You just need to be a Registered User.

---

+ Banned
- Role At NeoCodex: Banned users don't belong at NeoCodex because they've broken one or more of the rules.
= Requirements: Break some rules :p

Edited by Foxbane, 28 December 2004 - 03:55 AM.

#2 shabba

shabba

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:15 AM

Retired member not restricted. :p

#3 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:18 AM

and normal members are not all newbies =P

if u break em down.. I think they like

Advanced members - ??? posts required
Member - 100 posts required [I think...]
Newbie - 100 posts under?

#4 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:24 AM

the Admin don't review the GFZ applications the GFX leader does. that would be FoxBane

#5 MosNanDa

MosNanDa
  • 884 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:26 AM

Ok its all up to date so far.

#6 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:34 AM

nono
newb = below 100 posts
member = 100+
advanced is... I'm not sure.. mayb its 750 or smth

mayb u should ask some older members... I'm still relatively new =\

Edited by Bahbuu, 25 December 2004 - 03:36 AM.

#7 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:37 AM

I was retired, it's si'milar to private except you are voted in, you don't apply.

#8 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:42 AM

Jr Programmers too :p

#9 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:16 AM

also to become a mod you need to be trusted by the mods, smods and the adminds

#10 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:22 AM

Don't we know all this anyway?

#11 Hanneh

Hanneh
  • 1152 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 04:25 AM

No one wants me in private because they're scared that I'll leak programs to Frosty ):

#12 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:03 AM

Don't we know all this anyway?

View Post

well yeaa lol

but probably *points to the creator of thread* felt like doing it so the surge of new ppl [because today is open day~] will know more?

:p

#13 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:41 AM

Senior Programmers, Moderators, Retired Members and Private Members are chosen through votation :wink:

#14 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 06:16 AM

Lol, nice list... but the white font kills my eyes x_x

#15 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 06:48 AM

what about artmoney team members?!?!?!

Edit: [mergeti'me]1103986129[/mergeti'me]
and it says I'm an advanced member and I have 332 posts

#16 tlim

tlim
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:00 AM

Yeah, private members are voted in, not chosen by the admins. Also to be mod you must be a private member.

Offtopic- Why does my country flag say china?  Wierd better find some way to fix it :p

Edited by tlim, 25 December 2004 - 07:01 AM.

#17 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:33 AM

Because you haven't changed it in your profile (TLi'm). You really don't need to put Advanced Member and Newbie. Just put them all under member. It doesn't affect what forums you see. I think this is a crappy rank list.

#18 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 08:16 AM

Awsome list :D
But who is this new member?
And you forgot JR. Programmers

& and this should be pinned :shifty:

#19 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:05 AM

ok then a little help with the colours :shifty: look at it here:

http://I'mg.photobucket.com/albums/v50...dard/member.jpg

#20 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:10 AM

What about us? The "Validating" people?
by the way, who's that girl in your sig bahbuu?

#21 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:38 AM

Do you know what validate means? It means to approve. You guys have not been approved yet. You could be someone banned for all we know or even the neopets team which would suck monkeybutt.

#22 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:47 AM

LIKE OMG!! You know how to copy and paste! Well done.

Next ti'me you copy and paste guides off of another site, please make sure the content corresponds!
"Restricted members" wtf!
Where are jr programmers?
Where are GFx leaders?

#23 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 09:51 AM

Yes, this was from another site cough*havok*cough which was closed down. I remember this. If it's not from another board cough*havok*cough, then it's somewhere else.

#24 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:58 AM

how about adding Jr Programming, and changing some of the title colours away from white

#25 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:18 PM

How is it that you know about these ranks so well Lazer? I just approved you today. 0_o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users