• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:26 PM

hi guys, I just wanted to know if neocodex lived up to its reputation for you. is it what you expected...can we do anything to make it better? is there anything we should know? post your thoughts :shifty: .

#2 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:29 PM

to make it better humm get a another mod :shifty: people are posting in the wroung sections and that and some mods anit doing there jobs

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:30 PM

I was actually asking the new people but ok :shifty: , ill see what I can do :drool:

#4 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:37 PM

thanks hydron, there spamming, all the do I'm not saying all of you is post one word in there post like "thanks" "yep" "cool" and etc

Edited by dominate, 26 December 2004 - 12:38 PM.

#5 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:39 PM

Sorry, Hydro mate, crap site ya got here. Virtually empty, no progs, practically no boards to post in, rubbish staff. I would close it down whilst you still have dignity.
-obvious sarcasm-

:D

#6 Jester

Jester
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:40 PM

They must like Codex because they're always on; if they don't then... rawr.

The spamming was expected but I think the mods are doing a fairly well job.

#7 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:44 PM

Netty.. you edited my post! People should work out sarcasm for myself!

#8 Jester

Jester
  • 270 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:47 PM

Hrmmm... *notices everyone that posted is not new*

They must be in the program section  :D

#9 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:54 PM

Hrmmm... *notices everyone that posted is not new*

They must be in the program section  :D

View Post

I keep seeing them in there :p but who cant stay away from our progs the kick butt thankyou programers :p

#10 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:59 PM

Hey I posted programs, I never downloaded from that area, I posted 2 programs, 1 non neopets and 1 kind-of-sort-of related. But yeah awesome site here:)

#11 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:11 PM

Hey I posted programs, I never downloaded from that area, I posted 2 programs, 1 non neopets and 1 kind-of-sort-of related. But yeah awesome site here:)

View Post

we did not say you :D but the other noobs

#12 MosNanDa

MosNanDa
  • 884 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 01:13 PM

hi guys, I just wanted to know if neocodex lived up to its reputation for you. is it what you expected...can we do anything to make it better? is there anything we should know? post your thoughts :D .

View Post

Its  great Experience, but 1 problem, I was looking threw the members list yesterday, and I saw about 3-4 pages of people with 0 posts  :blink:  In my opinion I believe those are the people who are here just for the programs...

#13 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:09 PM

hi I'm new and I would like to say that I like it

#14 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:17 PM

I'm not new but I agree with Dominate. There are some mods whoa ren't doing their job. Theres a whole bunch of topics that need to be closed and deleted.

#15 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:28 PM

I'm not new but I agree with Dominate. There are some mods whoa ren't doing their job. Theres a whole bunch of topics that need to be closed and deleted.

View Post

see thats why you should make me a mod just joking :p

#16 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:32 PM

View Post

I seriously doubt you could do a better job. Why not send links to the topics to the mods? It would actually you know HELP them.

#17 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

I seriously doubt you could do a better job. Why not send links to the topics to the mods? It would actually you know HELP them.

View Post

I bet I can :p and some one mad too and I cant mod because
during the week I only have one hour a day for codex :p

#18 Sully

Sully
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:48 PM

Yeah this website has lived  up to my expectations and then some. Many people talked about this site and its 10x better then anyone elses sites out there. With all the programs in the public sections reminds me a bit of digibliss a long ti'me ago.

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:49 PM

Yeah this website has lived  up to my expectations and then some. Many people talked about this site and its 10x better then anyone elses sites out there. With all the programs in the public sections reminds me a bit of digibliss a long ti'me ago.

View Post

digibliss...not to be mean or anything...but we hate them...thanks for the nice comments though :p

#20 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:53 PM

View Post

I did post a few topics that need to be closed in the Neopets Section. Some people just need to read. I'm not meaning you though Krnsaber.

#21 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:53 PM

digibliss...not to be mean or anything...but we hate them...thanks for the nice comments though :p

View Post

Edit: YOU hate them. Remember that Hydro, you can't say something on the behalf of all the members really. I don't, because if I never joined them, I would of never joined here.
Sorry for getting :p old bean.

#22 ers35

ers35
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:56 PM

Well I think you have a great community here. Neocodex has definitely lived up to my expectations.

#23 Sully

Sully
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:58 PM

digibliss...not to be mean or anything...but we hate them...thanks for the nice comments though

Yeah I still got a few things to learn

#24 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 02:58 PM

Eh? I never joined Digibliss. I think I missed the registrations. I heard so much crap about them that I wouldn't have wanted to join. There are so many forums out there right now trying to become like NeoCodex. You should be grateful that you're a member here Frizzle, a private member at that.

#25 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2004 - 03:01 PM

one of the members from that site got into a fight with hydro. u have to ignore hi'm on that lol

anyways this is for the new commers to post in ppls :(

I don't they are spamming just posting. its ok. don't say they are because then the won't like you :p
unless ur good friends with them then tell the that you think its spamming and would like if they could elaborate on their posts a lilttle. otherwise its all good :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users