Quantcast

Attention!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 31 December 2004 - 10:40 AM

I do beg ur pardon... "alombar" ???  :shifty: :p (presume I'm stupid)

#52 Jester

Jester
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 10:44 AM

I do beg ur pardon... "alombar" ???  :shifty: :p (presume I'm stupid)

View Post

Alombar42... the user who had the biggest shop and had many more big malls. He had the most NP, biggest shop and was on Neo for years. They finally froze hi'm for using programs.

#53 Sully

Sully
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:48 AM

Yes I noticed in one of RDD's trainer programs disbecauseions people wanred not to do this. Yet a select few members went ahead and said stuff like "well I'm gonna get a #1 trophy anyways I'm not iced" I just ope this doesnt giv people like me who did register on X-mas day a bad rep. I hate when certain people abuse previlidges.

#54 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 12:16 PM

Heh, I don't play Neopets that much anyway... so I never really spent the ti'me trying to get trophies.  Just wanted to see how Neopets flash games were hacked, and how si'milar games might be able to be hacked... but oh well.  I can wait for everything to be cleared up, heh.

#55 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 31 December 2004 - 12:56 PM

I have trpohtys for every game on ntw mostly 1st place I'm not frozen but I know how to bypass the cheat detection I will release new nts if my harddrive will work long enough for me to get source codes off

Yes I noticed in one of RDD's trainer programs disbecauseions people wanred not to do this. Yet a select few members went ahead and said stuff like "well I'm gonna get a #1 trophy anyways I'm not iced" I just ope this doesnt giv people like me who did register on X-mas day a bad rep. I hate when certain people abuse previlidges.

its cant be blamed on the new guys no way are u pinning this on them the program has been leeked to 2 sites that I know of + it has been abused since release if u got frozen u deserve it :p
and didnt I say make a new account people that are posting they just lost 400k on there account its ur own fault

#56 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:28 AM

and so he has spoken :devil:

clever ppl bypassing TNT's detection stuff.

#57 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:02 PM

yerh they might of used my thade traienr (probly not cause all those trophyes are trainered on NTS :thumbsup: )

#58 KillerPrince

KillerPrince
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

That's what happen's when the new people come in. They just want the programs. It's sad really, that they just want np.

#59 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:07 PM

I haven't downloaded a program in a long ti'me. Well, a Certified program at that. I look at the untested programs once in a while. but rarely.

#60 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:37 PM

I haven't downloaded a program in a long ti'me. Well, a Certified program at that. I look at the untested programs once in a while. but rarely.

View Post

Whats Up With The Certified Programs At The Moment U Cant Even View There Topics  :D   Its Wierd  :ermm:

#61 Jester

Jester
  • 270 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:40 PM

Whats Up With The Certified Programs At The Moment U Cant Even View There Topics  :D   Its Wierd  :ermm:

View Post

They took them down a while ago...

http://www.neocodex....showtopic=16464

#62 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 05:43 PM

They took them down a while ago...

http://www.neocodex....showtopic=16464

View Post

Wierd :ermm:

#63 eventwilight

eventwilight
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:12 PM

Honestly I don't know how some of these people play the trainers long enough to get those outrageous high scores, like in Eliv Thade; the highest score right now is 4,787. To get that you would need to be on the trainer for like an hour. Maybe I'm not that hardcore of a gamer, but I loose intrest in most games after five minutes.

#64 pokhermama

pokhermama
  • 1050 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 08:32 PM

ha this is so stupid I mean there will always be people who abuse the progs yes even private members this does not affect me cause I giveaway all my stuff anyway but maybe disable them to people that joined on the 25 intel they gain trust and then allow certin members to use them :lol:

you can make me have acces to 0 programs I would careless there not I'mportant to me

#65 Chaos

Chaos
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 10:24 PM

Yep, I dont need any programs bsides my shysters 1.3 beta :p Unless codex is hiding a uberl33t autobuyer :thumbsup:   :p I'm 2 lazy to actually PLAY the game for money, even with a trainer. I love my autobuyer

Edited by Chaos, 08 January 2005 - 10:28 PM.

#66 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:52 AM

ah well. I think the maths nightmare one is ridiculous...

#67 n3op3tzhacka

n3op3tzhacka
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:25 AM

They are kinda like neo-druggies, they can't get enough trophies

#68 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:14 AM

what I want to know is how on EARTH people recieve the highscores in chia bomber. theres a program somewher and I want it. I like the avatar! :( oh the wickedness of me :p

#69 Kiral

Kiral
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:26 AM

When I first used the trainer's for some unkown reason only two of the games would work for me : meecra chase and epc : Now I hardly play games because I suck at them so much:(

#70 eventwilight

eventwilight
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 01:29 PM

They are kinda like neo-druggies, they can't get enough trophies

View Post

Hehe, we need to send them to NeoRehab and show them that there is a real world.

#71 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:08 PM

In the begining I aboused but I dont anymore. Although I neveer sent my score becasue I'm not that stupid and you can check lilsmart930!

#72 pokhermama

pokhermama
  • 1050 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:38 PM

what I want to know is how on EARTH people recieve the highscores in chia bomber. theres a program somewher and I want it. I like the avatar!  oh the wickedness of me

called artmoney :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users