• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#51 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:46 PM

You guys better come up with some damn good definitions of what I can't talk about, or I will post it. If you don't want me to be able to post things like that, just remove the free speech bit from the codex rules. You've over extended yourselves, and I can say nothing but this: you've brought this upon yourselves.

#52 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:52 PM

Do we really need such fine lines? I think we all know what they mean by 'illegal' and all that stuff.

And what have they 'brought'? No offense, but there are only a few people complaining...

Edited by .:Orange:., 25 March 2005 - 01:54 PM.

#53 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:54 PM

Orange, we need them because someone on the staff (I don't know who) believes that disbecausesion of any of the above topics should be banned from the site. I still want to be able to disbecauses them, so I will if I can.

#54 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

if its illegal,or not appropriate for 10 year-olds (you can still have a joke here and there), you can't disbecauses it... is it so hard to understand? or do we need to list specific items?

#55 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:30 PM

Thats where my idea comes in, the forum. People can chat in there, and no-one who deosn't want cone, doesn't have to..

#56 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:33 PM

Redlion, redlion... I've been wanting the staff to enforce this rule for awhile now.. I just don't think it's appropiate for those who aren't old enough to see it. We should be keeping the forums clean. Think of it as if you're talking to your family. You have your older and younger brothers and sisters. You probably disbecauses some things that you wouldn't tell your younger siblings. Would you talk to your ten-year-old brother about having sex?

About the drugs factor, why talk about it? Do you do any kind of illegal drug? If so, then, well. You shouldn't do them cause they're ILLEGAL for a reason. If you don't, then why defend for a topic that you obviously have no experience with?

All I'm saying and most of the other people are saying is that we want to keep the forums clean. Not to teach people to have their minds in the gutter about sex and the drug life. Not everyone is thirteen and won't understand everything. We should be leading them in to a healthy life where they aren't hooligans or pi'mps.

#57 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 07:51 PM

don't be a smartass... you know what types of drugs we are talking about... we don't mind a sex joke now and then, but 6+ pages is a bit much...

View Post

:nana:

if its illegal,or not appropriate for 10 year-olds (you can still have a joke here and there), you can't disbecauses it... is it so hard to understand? or do we need to list specific items?

View Post

:admin:

we should have a mature access forum only avalible for people over a certain age I am a genius

#58 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2005 - 10:59 PM

Thanks to a nice administrator, I can post again. First of all, Ali said in her three paragraphs what I could not say in the three threads I participated in last night, and I told her so in a PM.

H2, your idea has been proposed before by frizzle and STM. Not to say that its a bad idea, in fact I quite like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users