Photo

Ohhhhhh....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#51 Young

Young
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:41 PM

I think this topic should be closed...it was dead....well till now..

#52 X23X

X23X
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:57 PM

secundo they changed the terms, when most of u signed up with neopets, this rule WASNT there, therefore, it doesnt apply.

well exactly plus ifi use autbuyer to browse or refreshers they loose ad clicks  tough  its not like imma click there ads anyway sowhynot cheat and plust if they took you to court well they wouldnt because if would cost what to much and plust just o ge 500 dollers I got that much money ai got 1000 in my spare account in real life and I dont even work BRING IT ON ENOPETS

#53 ClayMaster

ClayMaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:58 PM

thats exactly my poit carolina

#54 mdgames3000

mdgames3000
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:15 PM

thats just pushing the limits beyond recognition. that means that 20%(im guessing 200) of people that get frozen every day are going to get fined $500. I dont think so. that is a crap load of people and time for just $100,000. and think about the time it would take to figure out the REAL information about EVERY account that used them. I mean really.

#55 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:17 PM

secundo they changed the terms, when most of u signed up with neopets, this rule WASNT there, therefore, it doesnt apply.
well exactly plus ifi use autbuyer to browse or refreshers they loose ad clicks  tough  its not like imma click there ads anyway sowhynot cheat and plust if they took you to court well they wouldnt because if would cost what to much and plust just o ge 500 dollers I got that much money ai got 1000 in my spare account in real life and I dont even work BRING IT ON ENOPETS

View Post

Actually their TOS say that they have the right to change them at any time.

As for the second half of your post, I honestly can't decipher it at all. Just let the topic die people.

#56 acidtears

acidtears
  • 889 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:22 PM

Toxic hobo

stop gravedigging please

this topic has been dead for over 2 months now!!

LET IT REST IN F*CKIN PEACE sheesh lol

#57 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:23 PM

Wow, god, old topics...

:closed:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users