PM Logs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic

#101 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:30 AM

Matt- have you seen the 97 interview with Paxman and Michael Howard? I was reminded of it last night during my "discussion" with Noit. In the interview, Paxman had to ask the exact same question 12 times because he just wanted a yes or no answer, and Howard was bullshitting.

#102 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:35 AM

Instead of comparing him to a boss, your comparing him to a news reporter?

#103 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:35 AM

^_^ If I were Paxman, I would have just said AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And no, I was comparing Noit to Michael Howard.

#104 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:39 AM

No! Don't be silly :p

#105 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:43 AM

Look, I like Matt, he's a great guy, one of my fav peeps on codex, but he isn't mod material in my opinion. He openly flamed a member on the board when he was a mod, and then closed another topic because someone else was flaming. A bit hypocritical.

#106 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:44 AM

Look, I like Matt, he's a great guy, one of my fav peeps on codex, but he isn't mod material in my opinion. He openly flamed a member on the board when he was a mod, and then closed another topic because someone else was flaming. A bit hypocritical.

View Post

If typhoon doesn't get mad for that, hes being hyprocritical, when that's been said alot, and he got upset over it.

#107 Axy

Axy
  • 431 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:21 AM

mod/admin revamp is the only solution.

make them feel our suffering

#108 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:32 AM

A revamp does sound like a good idea

#109 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:36 AM

And suffering leads to codex :(

#110 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:39 AM

A staff revamp would be good acutally.

#111 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:40 AM

I hate that... thats what im talking about right there... its... whatever it is... In its effing prime... and no my so called "group" isnt planning anything against a member yet it isnt against the rules however to petition a member's style of things... just like when knight Typed Like This All Of The Time And Everyone Was So Annoyed..

View Post

I knew you were planning something against me

#112 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:43 AM

Technically Ali, if you think you've done such a good job as Smod, shouldn't you not be scared of a revamp?

#113 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:49 AM

If there was a revamp nothing would change. The admins are piss-poor at listening to what we want a lot of the time, when most of the time a lot of members make more sensethan admins.

#114 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:57 AM

There needs to be a mod who's a bad ass, sorry but all the current staff seem to, either in love with their job, or just not the right personaility to set things straight. I say a drastic change in staff is in order, who's with me?

#115 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:00 AM

Well if every1 is complaining about how the staff are and stuff then isnt the solution to revamp it??

#116 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:03 AM

What makes me very disturbed is this:

I thought you all could handle this situation once Hydrogen gave our explanation, but I guess not.

I wake up to see the board gone awry.

Last time I looked, the board is doing just fine before this whole topic started. Since when did this topic turn into a topic of staff revamps and admin corruption? Man, you guys... we take your suggestions all of the time (thats why there's a suggestion area and stuff), and I don't remember denying any of them. 0_o

One thing is for sure, I don't care what happens.. I am NOT going to let the site that has stood proud and strong for a year and a half get crumbled by its own members on a small issue like this. You guys, we've (the members) been through some tough times and we (the members) always were the victors.

Maybe without all this hatred and scheming we can make a better NeoCodex out of this. I saw some pretty uncivil posts in here and it is really shameful.

#117 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:05 AM

What makes me very disturbed is this:

I thought you all could handle this situation once Hydrogen gave our explanation, but I guess not.

I wake up to see the board gone awry.

Last time I looked, the board is doing just fine before this whole topic started. Since when did this topic turn into a topic of staff revamps and admin corruption? Man, you guys... we take your suggestions all of the time (thats why there's a suggestion area and stuff), and I don't remember denying any of them. 0_o

One thing is for sure, I don't care what happens.. I am NOT going to let the site that has stood proud and strong for a year and a half get crumbled by its own members on a small issue like this. You guys, we've been through some tough times and we always were the victors.

Maybe without all this hatred and scheming we can make a better NeoCodex out of this. I saw some pretty uncivil posts in here and it is really shameful.

View Post

QFE!

#118 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:10 AM

Well, you can always contact an administrator in private if you do have a concern. The way Sham carried out her complaint was very wrong, and I did not like it at all (seeing as it turned the WHOLE BOARD into a mess). <_<

We worked so hard on this place, and it is not going to get screwed up that easily you guys.

It was common knowledge that we do look at PMs, but it's just because we've caught people in the past:

a) spreading warez
b) advertising
c) plotting against neocodex
d) selling stuff

We've became protective over the while, and it seems that Sham and Kim's conference between each other deemed to get our attention somehow. Like Hydro said, we don't go in PMs and meddle with people's lives or look at personal stuff because we really don't care about your personal info. It was interpreted as a concept of conspiracy, and it just escalated to this.

#119 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:18 AM

I think he means the way she drew it up forever.

#120 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:24 AM

It doesn't matter, Sham knew the consequences of posting that in public like that and carrying it on like that.

I am now asking all of you, will you move on? Hatred to staff members is no different to hatred towards members. You are all better than that, so next time you have a problem with the way things are going, you do it in private. I think that complaints section has a few problems because it will cause things like this gain.

Now, from this point, we learn and move on. I don't want anyone talking about anybody on our PM system (do it on msn, stop wasting our bandwidth on hatred).

If any of you are not interested in moving on, I suggest you leave.

#121 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:25 AM

:locked:

It's the past!

3000th Post!

#122 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:03 AM

There it is, the token "emotional" paragraph in which you try convince people you did nothing wrong and that you're 'only human.'
What? She's not mature because she complained about someone reading messages between her and another member, there was no security issues or anything against the rules happening so Noit had no reason to read them. She was right to complain.
That's been happening since late last summer.
Does it have anything to do with corruption or the staff?

View Post

If you dont like how we run things here, there is the door. This doesnt go to just matt...but everyone who doesnt like it here. Dont let it hit you on the way out :) .

I don't see as to why you are disappointed in me Star. I know I am not. I had a problem, I brought it up. Why would I want to keep it hidden under a rug? I wanted answers. I have some of them now.

I don't mind if our PMs are read. Seriously. But it needed to be pointed out alot more than in that jumble of text. And If you do read them you shouldn't be afraid to post that. Yall had to all come together to give an answer, which means you  had some insecurities about posting that you read our PMs. Excuse me, filter.

I still want to know why Noit PMed me about what was said. That was very uncalled for.

View Post

Like I said earlier, http://www.neocodex....showtopic=24125 is where we posted it. it isnt my fault if you didnt see it. we posted that very many times but you keep saying that it wasnt shown to members. well, this is the second time im posting this very message.

View Post

That is one of the reasons he was demoted. not because he -reped noit. he likes to believe that to give an explanation that he likes when he was really the corrupt one.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users