Photo

My dog is so spoled....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:22 PM

Right now he is rolling around in my bed sheets and on my pillow but it looks so cute that I dont have the heart to tell him to stop  :wub:

Discuss: Your pets cute habbits.

#2 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:25 PM

Um, my dog abuses me. I sleep in a queen size bed, she gets half and I get half. She owns the passenger seats of the cars at my house, and eats pretty much what we eat, but mixed up with her dog food.

#3 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:01 PM

My dog:
Posted Image
How can you not spoil that sexy best?

#4 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:11 PM

My dog:
Posted Image
How can you not spoil that sexy best?

View Post

OMG! I love german shepard!!!!

I used to have 2!

They are the best dogs in the world, so loyal, so smart.

And simon that has got to be one of top 5 cutest dogs I've ever seen.

#5 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:22 PM

umm I would post a picture of mine but hes outside right now my dogs a big golden retriver but hes trianed really good he never jumps up on beds,couches or anything and if we take him for a car ride he gets the back of the truck. my dog dosent beg ither. but he chews everything up the only toy we can give him are tennis ball because he chews everything else up in less than a day lmao

#6 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:05 PM

Ok, I really hate dogs. No one flame me, but I despise them.

#7 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:11 PM

http://img216.echo.c...eddie0044ne.jpg
My dog. She likes to hump those huge pikachu stuffed animals.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:15 PM

View Post

:rofl: AHAhaHAHAHAHAHA!

#9 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:16 PM

Ok, I really hate dogs. No one flame me, but I despise them.

View Post

hate dogs!?!?! how can u hate dogs they are the most loyal creatures ever. Unlike cats they are pitiful no one flame me either  >_<

#10 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

View Post

LMAO :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :rofl:   :rofl:

#11 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:22 PM

hate dogs!?!?! how can u hate dogs they are the most loyal creatures ever. Unlike cats they are pitiful no one flame me either  >_<

View Post

I have to disagree. My cat is one of the most loyal pets I have ever had. I grew up with many different dogs. About 5 years ago I got a cat, and I still have him. So many fond memories, he is too amazing to explain. Right now he is sitting beside me staring right at me and doing nothing else  ^_^

#12 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:38 PM

I have to disagree. My cat is one of the most loyal pets I have ever had. I grew up with many different dogs. About 5 years ago I got a cat, and I still have him. So many fond memories, he is too amazing to explain. Right now he is sitting beside me staring right at me and doing nothing else  ^_^

View Post

yea I kinda gotta admit cats are pretty affecionate but see if ur cat ever saves you from a burning building. My dog always protects me if im wakling down the street and punks try to mess with me my dog protects me he isnt a big dog but he isnt small either and can pack quite a bite. :boxing:

#13 Redblade

Redblade
  • 1459 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:36 PM

View Post

rofl..mine too.. and also, she kept jumping at the stuff toys hanging on the ceilings..  ^_^

#14 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:19 PM

View Post

I love my cats to death (I am a total cat person)...they have my heart. But I have to keep it in perspective:

If you die alone in your home, your cat will EAT you after 3 days. A dog will die with you.

Oh yeah, my dog eats cat turds (we call them kitty crunchies), and he does that really cute head tilt thing.

~Anna~

#15 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:07 PM

I have a jack russell and a Italian spinone, I'll try to get the pictures up to night. It's so cute when I'm saying "Get ya lead", the Italian spinone tilts head as to say "Huh?" then jumps around like a 5 year old on sugar.

#16 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:10 PM

I love my cats to death (I am a total cat person)...they have my heart. But I have to keep it in perspective:

If you die alone in your home, your cat will EAT you after 3 days. A dog will die with you.
Oh yeah, my dog eats cat turds (we call them kitty crunchies), and he does that really cute head tilt thing.

~Anna~

View Post

a cat will eat you?!??!?!! Thats pretty disgraceful. A dog is noble though for the reasons u stated.

#17 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

Dogs rule, mans best friend. Cats piss on the carpet. My dog passed over though :'( Haha STM your dog is so cute.

#18 AnnaBella

AnnaBella
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

a cat will eat you?!??!?!! Thats pretty disgraceful. A dog is noble though for the reasons u stated.

View Post

Cats are predatory...even housecats. Their instinct is to eat, it can overpower them. Most of the time, they start with the face. I just hope mine love me enough to start with my ass....then I won't look too fat in my coffin.

~Anna~

#19 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:46 PM

My 2 fish aren't cute. They're just boring...
:-P

#20 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:49 AM

I like fish. I have some at my house.

#21 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Uhh my dogs an unloyal turd eater, but I still love her to pieces ^_^ . She is cute when you starts rolling around in the grass and jumps up as if she was embarassed to be seen. Another is she sits and sares off into the distance like Ralph(I think) the sheep dog, from looney tunes!

Right now my kitten is asleep on me. Who could say no to a sleeping kitten?

#22 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:57 AM

Haha, I've seen dogs eat little turds. That really sick. I've seen my dog chew on a turtle and jerk her head sideways the way they do when playing.

#23 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5360 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:46 AM

One of my dogs won't eat her breakfast unless she can have it in bed ^_^

#24 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:50 AM

I dont have a dog :cry: I might be getting one though.

#25 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:52 AM

One of my dogs won't eat her breakfast unless she can have it in bed ^_^

View Post

lol thats cute. My dog doesnt have to have anythign in bed it will eat anything ins tie. Its also funny because we have hardwood floors and when I play fetch with him inside the house he runs and the floor is slippery for his paws so he misses the ball and hits the closet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users