Photo

1 Day Of Work

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:49 AM

I was home sick today looking at pictures decided to do some simple photomanips. Basically what that is, is enhansing real life photos. I used brushes, fills, auto shapes, and a few other nifty tools alon with bluring.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: O ya and my new sig

Posted Image

Edited by Spazz, 06 October 2005 - 11:52 AM.

#2 Leo

Leo
  • 1020 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:56 AM

Those are very nice, I love to do manips too especially with my own photos. Though have a least 1 px blk stroke on the outside? Just makes it feel more finished :)

#3 Spazz

Spazz
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

Those are very nice, I love to do manips too especially with my own photos. Though have a least 1 px blk stroke on the outside? Just makes it feel more finished :)

ya to me on photo manips if you dont have a border at all it just doesnt look right, I think I remembered to put them on all of these. :ninja: :ninja:

#4 Aaron

Aaron
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 12:27 PM

Quite nice,dont really like the text though. :)

#5 Vuldrance

Vuldrance
  • 548 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:20 PM

:D Those are really nice. Good job :)

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:38 PM

Your pretty good at this. Excpet one thing you need to do is work on your text. Small text doesn't always cut it.

On the waterfall one IMO it would look better if the text was on soft light with a drop shadow in the waterfall.

Your pretty good though. (And try to make your strokes 1px black, or the 3px one on soft light. Stay away from icky colored ones.

Your work is on average there, 8/10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users