Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:27 AM

I'll join in!
If you can explain a little better on how the proxy thing works
xD

#28 Solance

Solance
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

The proxy will make it appear as if we all had the same IP address, it would be a custom written proxy by me so neo could not just send a request and reteive the real IP, its more or less just a relay that we will use to make neo think we are one person that is obsessed.

EDIT:
and I would add security features that made sure people could not just send all the NP or items we worked for to there other accounts, ((not saying profits could not be divided eventually)) but I think the overall goal is just to own Neopets in the shotest amount of time.

Edited by Solance, 19 December 2005 - 11:33 AM.

#29 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:46 AM

cool! Can we join my guild that I run? We got like 100 members but if we joined with such a leet account we could raise publicity also ;)

I agree this is gonna pwn :p Or we are anyway

#30 Solance

Solance
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:52 AM

I personally believe the account should remain guildless, just to show that no guild helped get that account to where it is, it would help the illusion of greatness even longer.

And wouldn't it be funny if we used a completely obvious name and just tried to keep it going long as possible, I mean what if we kept it AWSOME legitly where TNT could not tell just thought we where a looser with to much time. lol ((Maybe we should do that one on round two )) Lets just try to own neo this first time.

Edited by Solance, 19 December 2005 - 11:53 AM.

#31 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:57 AM

I personally believe the account should remain guildless, just to show that no guild helped get that account to where it is, it would help the illusion of greatness even longer.
And wouldn't it be funny if we used a completely obvious name and just tried to keep it going long as possible, I mean what if we kept it AWSOME legitly where TNT could not tell just thought we where a looser with to much time. lol ((Maybe we should do that one on round two )) Lets just try to own neo this first time.

yeah, if we do well on the second round, we'd be like 10x better than jazz...lol, ppl will be worshipping us

#32 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:33 PM

Id rather have less attention on us from tnt even if that means less of a laugh! mm okay I see where your coming from about the guildless part but IMO it doesn't detract from the glory, I mean how could a guild get you millions and stuff

#33 Solance

Solance
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:42 PM

Aye true, I do suggest that the account name be kept completely secret FROM EVERYONE accept for the team members. Let the account build fame for its self it that happens, no gloating required we might actually be able to get away with this lol. ((hopefully))

#34 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:02 PM

MM maybe I still waiting for more people to join, 4 is no team

#35 Ned

Ned
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:14 PM

If you get it set up, I'm in. Sounds like fun. :)

#36 jellymaster2

jellymaster2
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:34 PM

im in im always in the battle magic shop and im getting a faster comp 4 christmas so I can get even better and faster on my AB'ing :shifty: this could be fun add me on aim:kingoftheelephan

#37 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:01 PM

OK, hell yeah, we have ourselves a team going :) a few more members and we are good to go!

I also believe the team should remain guildless, as eveyone will want a leet acc to join their guild, and we will not show favouritism :D although if we pull this off, and without saying to much in public, I am damn sure we can... the team may start a guild of its own... I mean, lets go for biggest shop, biggest guild, baddest pet :) were going to pwn all

I would also like to say that although I realize that everyone has qualities that they will bring to the team as an individual... I only support applications by well known and respected members of codex that can bring leet skills to the team :D

with that said, I would like to see rambo and aliasxneo included ....

and alias, as long as you contribute, and with a 24/7comp I cant see you not helping some, I dont see activity as a problem.
just set the rates on your ab so that it can run all day, and whenever your on, send the items to the team acc, or something.. we can work it out

solance: hopefully that ice storm leaves you alone and you can get that proxy up :) im allready good to go!

#38 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:07 PM

I'd be willing to join in I got a pretty sweet machine that AB's like no other personally AB at stamp shop so if y'all need someone I'm here for ya

my aim is: mrniceguy5548 if you want it

Edited by .fred., 19 December 2005 - 03:08 PM.

#39 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:13 PM

hmmm I dont really think this is a good idea because youve opened it to the public that means ANYONE could join ;)

#40 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:20 PM

I see what omega is saying there may be untrusting people which always sux :( and if you are currently on the team post ur AIM pls

#41 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:21 PM

hmmm I dont really think this is a good idea because youve opened it to the public that means ANYONE could join ;)

true enough, ANYONE could apply... which is why I said in my last post that personally I will only support the aplications of established and respected codex members, I agree.. if this is going to be done, its gotta be done right and security is a big issue

also, once we have a team acc, the members must be the only ones who know the name of it :) never EVER EVER tell anyone that you are a member of the team either

Edited by murderousfiend, 19 December 2005 - 04:54 PM.

#42 jellymaster2

jellymaster2
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:26 PM

im probably not a very well known person on here like Alias or Rambo so I'd like to join but yeah I'd understand if u say no.

#43 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:35 PM

ive been around since the days on NCodex but lost my password the account was yoyoyoster but lets not tlk about that lol I also agree with MF (murderousfiend is that okay?) but yes lets keep this on a top notch level of secrecy and I think that we should decide on a name once the team is assembled the only thing will be that it would be new instead of 3 months but we will AB from side accounts so that won't matter I'm not in school right now and all this thinking is making my head hurt lol

#44 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:41 PM

I just came back to the web after a year and a half absence *I had a life for a bit :p * back in the day I was quite active at nhax and a global mod at ivan - site, I came back and found codex, this is my home now :)

and no worries about having a young team acc to start with, or with team security :) ive got it on lockdown... I started theknightsofneopia back in the day, and we did quite well *got iced for using proggies* so I have a ton of experience with this and for the most part, all the logistics worked out :)

no worries, for those that make the team... I have big ideas, and well.. like I said before, without saying to much in public, im damn sure we can pull this off

#45 Solance

Solance
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

Yes I believe we should have some restrictions, but I myself felt like a hypocrite because I have such a low post count.

but I agree

((Also I said we would have security features coded into the proxy to prevent any bad things lol))

#46 Pavin

Pavin
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:16 PM

I'd like to join
But couldn't TNT be reading this right now?

#47 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:19 PM

What if someone took all the stuff?

#48 jellymaster2

jellymaster2
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

Xth thats why he put when he makes his proxy he is going to make some sort of safety ffeature to monitor so they can't do that or something

#49 murderousfiend

murderousfiend
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:26 PM

well, people are saying.. What if people took all the stuff? is it safe to post this in public, couldnt tnt be reading it? etc etc..

well, theres no way to be 100%, but thats why when it comes to assembling the team I will only vote for well known and respected members of the comunity here...

obviously we aint going to post in public: The accounts name is Codex_Team and the pass is WeR1337
:p comeon now.

tnt will never know the name of the teams acc as only the team members will know :D as far as someone robbing the teams acc, well we have ways to prevent that as well ;) and if all hell breaks loose one day, well... ice the acc and anyone who recieved items from it I guess... play as a team, or gain nothing

Xth, I was accually going to talk to you on msn to see if you were interested :D

Edited by murderousfiend, 19 December 2005 - 07:28 PM.

#50 SpikeOut

SpikeOut
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:21 AM

Is this going to be a legit account or are you guys going to use programs?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users