Photo

Hey

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:49 PM

Moo! I remember you from way back when....now I'm beggining to recall more members of long ago, Cat, WLT, Orange, etc....Becomming somewhat nostagliac...o.o.

Not so sure if you remember me even vaugley, o.o.. I know for sure you were one of the kind people to post immediatley in my "New Members" Topic o.o..

#77 Johnbon

Johnbon
  • 1228 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

looks like the old codex is coming back to life!!!

#78 Moo

Moo
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:21 PM

I hope so.

#79 ATHFBlink

ATHFBlink
  • 1920 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:22 PM

oh yea artmoney

xD

#80 Moo

Moo
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:22 PM

Moo! I remember you from way back when....now I'm beggining to recall more members of long ago, Cat, WLT, Orange, etc....Becomming somewhat nostagliac...o.o.

Not so sure if you remember me even vaugley, o.o.. I know for sure you were one of the kind people to post immediatley in my "New Members" Topic o.o..

Of course I remember you. :lol:

#81 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

I think you deserve a sexy party. lol, havent done one of those in a while. I also would like cat to come back.

#82 ATHFBlink

ATHFBlink
  • 1920 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:35 PM

mmm sexy party

#83 cokiwah

cokiwah
  • 1655 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:44 PM

he said past private... and I don't actually know.. bahbuu I think? about the time I got demoted...

OH! or maybe jillian!

Hmm... I think it was ZERO, Suz and Jill got it at the same time, then ZERO o.o...

And yea Moo I thought I saw you being private before... what happened? :p Anyways you won't have any idea who I am... but I'm coki... o.o cokiwah, and I'm copying TheWu's name. for fun. :funone:

#84 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

Ah yes, moo.. The second official member.. He joined before ne1 even knew we existed.. its funny though how when we were discussing him in the legends topic, he comes back the same day. :shifty:

#85 Moo

Moo
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:28 PM

Ah yes, moo.. The second official member.. He joined before ne1 even knew we existed.. its funny though how when we were discussing him in the legends topic, he comes back the same day. :shifty:

Yes, yes, it's almost as if the government plated a chip in my brain to make me come back when I was mentioned.

Those crazy feds. :lol:

I think you deserve a sexy party. lol, havent done one of those in a while. I also would like cat to come back.

Ah yes. Funnlecake's famous sexy parties. xD

We haven't had one of those in a while.

#86 Guest_Analogué_*

Guest_Analogué_*

Posted 16 January 2006 - 03:21 AM

Hmm... I think it was ZERO, Suz and Jill got it at the same time, then ZERO o.o...

And yea Moo I thought I saw you being private before... what happened? :p Anyways you won't have any idea who I am... but I'm coki... o.o cokiwah, and I'm copying TheWu's name. for fun. :funone:

If you want details xD It was Jill, then me, then Zero then Alex.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users