Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:32 PM

Hello,

The following changes have been done to the programming team:

Full Programmer Promotions:
Eggy -> (Full Programmer)
David. -> (Full Programmer)

Jr. Programmer Promotions:
Soul Forger -> (Jr. Programmer)

Congratulations to everyone who got promoted! :D For those who never got promoted, don't fret as opportunity is still there. :) We are looking for some prospective Jr. Programmers right now, so get yourself noticed and make some productions of your own. :D

#2 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:35 PM

Congrats to all of you!!! :D (psst: Do more! Do more! Do more!) :p

#3 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:38 PM

Congratulations all :p.

#4 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:44 PM

Congratulations guys! :)

#5 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 05:55 PM

Gratz ^_^ Was wondering when these would go into affect

#6 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:10 PM

Congratulations guys =)

#7 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:41 PM

:happybday:
We need a smiley that says congratulations. Congratulations guys, you guys have worked hard for those nice new positions.

Edited by Bao, 26 January 2006 - 06:42 PM.

#8 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:43 PM

It's a really big honour to have such a high status. Thanks alot :D and congractulations Eggy and Soul you two both really deserve it :)

#9 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:51 PM

Congrats to you 3. You deserve your positions and hopefully can all make some cracker productions. Yeah SL Im trying to learn to program so I can become a Junior.

#10 Dark_Sniper

Dark_Sniper
  • 1726 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

Wow gratz you guys :D

#11 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

yeah david, its pretty cool eh?

#12 ATHFBlink

ATHFBlink
  • 1920 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:58 PM

congrats!!!! I knew david and eggy would make it!!!

#13 Insanedragonz

Insanedragonz
  • 3011 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:07 PM

w00t, congratulation guys :)

#14 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:07 PM

congrats!!!! I knew david and eggy would make it!!!

Really? It was a completely ridiculous and unexpected shock in my opinion.

#15 stefan

stefan
  • 548 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:13 PM

congratz

#16 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3528 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:39 PM

Eggy.... meh.

Congratulations guys! ^_^

#17 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 08:43 PM

Aw, be nice, Bullet. :p

Congrats all!

#18 Guest_Analogué_*

Guest_Analogué_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 02:01 AM

If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all xD

Congratulations you three! :p

#19 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:00 AM

Congradulations Eggy, David and Soul Forger!

I thought you'd make Full Programmer though :/

#20 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:05 AM

congratulations guys ! you've really earned this rank all 3 of you ! especially you david. you have been programming alot less than alot of people will expect and thats an achievment in itself ! :D

#21 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:44 AM

Ditto.

David, I have saw no new programs from you lately, except remakes after remakes. Now how does remaking something you made make you a senior programmer.

Eggy, the same as David.

Now I remade alot of my stuff, but it was from inet to HTTPWrapper so I have a reason!

#22 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:58 AM

Ditto.

David, I have saw no new programs from you lately, except remakes after remakes. Now how does remaking something you made make you a senior programmer.

Eggy, the same as David.

Now I remade alot of my stuff, but it was from inet to HTTPWrapper so I have a reason!

Exactly, both ask more questions than help others with their questions. Neither write tutorials to help other people, at least David. can program reasonably well, Eggy on the other hand, cannot. Not to be anti-Eggy here, but, Eggy can't even name variables, nor can he indent code, use arrays, or properly and efficiently write any program.

I just don't see the reasons behind the promotion of David., the last posted program was over a month ago, he's never submitted a tutorial, and he's not helped anyone recently that I believe would be worth giving a promotion to.

As I said before, the promotion of Eggy is a complete mind blower, I refuse to attempt to start the comprehension of the reason for this. I first thought it was a sick joke, now it's just absurd, I was saying just a while ago that the Junior Programmers are much better programmers than the Programmers, and now that the Programmer's team has just dropped 800% in programming skill, you may aswell just switch the usergroup titles.

#23 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:01 AM

Way to go guys.

#24 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:04 AM

Exactly, both ask more questions than help others with their questions. Neither write tutorials to help other people, at least David. can program reasonably well, Eggy on the other hand, cannot. Not to be anti-Eggy here, but, Eggy can't even name variables, nor can he indent code, use arrays, or properly and efficiently write any program.

I just don't see the reasons behind the promotion of David., the last posted program was over a month ago, he's never submitted a tutorial, and he's not helped anyone recently that I believe would be worth giving a promotion to.

As I said before, the promotion of Eggy is a complete mind blower, I refuse to attempt to start the comprehension of the reason for this. I first thought it was a sick joke, now it's just absurd, I was saying just a while ago that the Junior Programmers are much better programmers than the Programmers, and now that the Programmer's team has just dropped 800% in programming skill, you may aswell just switch the usergroup titles.

Oh I do love you.

However, I have only just started indenting my codes and I am in the process of looking into making more programs.

Ok I dont submit tutorials, but I submit my sources to people. I have one source waiting to be published, but until QA is done on my program it shall not be released.

#25 Niche

Niche
  • 2521 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:14 AM

Congrats on your promotions guys, dont really no much about the programming side...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users