Quantcast

If you wont deal with this request in private, I bring it to the public. Demote me now Noitidart!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#26 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:33 AM

Wow in New York its 57 degrees fereingate <-- If i spelled that right :p

#27 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:34 AM

Oh, and right where I am its about 49 degrees farenheit.

#28 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Still waiting for the demotion, sigh.

#29 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

You'll most likely find out soon. Thats if you get voted into private, which most likely you wont, as its always about favourtism.

Talk to people on MSN and your guaranteed to get into private

Who is that about?

#30 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:35 AM

I plan to bring unbiased voting this time around. It may or may not work, but saying it is all about favortism to get into Private isn't entirely true. Retired perhaps, but not Private.

#31 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:36 AM

EDIT: scratch that...

*sits quitly listening to the convo

Edited by Adobe, 06 April 2006 - 11:37 AM.

#32 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

I plan to bring unbiased voting this time around. It may or may not work, but saying it is all about favortism to get into Private isn't entirely true. Retired perhaps, but not Private.

ZDL, not to be harsh or anything to you, but how else do you think, you and Sakura got into private so early, because you mingled with private members on msn and that favourtism got you into private.

Please dont take it the wrong way, I like you and Sakura and all, but thats how it happened.

#33 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Yeah. I'm going to read through the applicants posts via the search engine. Manually. And check their contributions, applications, and benefits to Codex.

#34 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

You'll most likely find out soon. Thats if you get voted into private, which most likely you wont, as its always about favourtism.

Talk to people on MSN and your guaranteed to get into private :)

I tried that 2 months ago but I'm not really that talkative. Only Sakura talked to me and that lasted 2 minutes tops :p. Hopefully I'll get voted in this time. Otherwise I'll have to wait for information to be leaked into public and it probally won't be accurate which will lead to me jumping to conclusions and offending someone somehow.

#35 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:39 AM

ZDL, not to be harsh or anything to you, but how else do you think, you and Sakura got into private so early, because you mingled with private members on msn and that favourtism got you into private.

Please dont take it the wrong way, I like you and Sakura and all, but thats how it happened.

WOW...... and why does the application require so many feild filled? all you need is just post the name and the voters know if you are accepted or not lol

#36 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:39 AM

EDIT: scratch that...

*sits quitly listening to the convo

Dearest, mingling or no, you don't deserve private status, so don't get so uptight. You're never around after apps to even know whats going on. :funone:

Also, Rambo, I do not appreciate you calling us out for an example. You know full well that isn't called for. You're pissed at Noit and...whoever else. But not us, so don't start. I like you, I would like to continue doing so. <_<

#37 Anonehmoose

Anonehmoose
  • 719 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:40 AM

Favourtism FTW.

#38 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Dearest, mingling or no, you don't deserve private status, so don't get so uptight.

No shit sherlock.... I didnt even apply lol

#39 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Dearest, mingling or no, you don't deserve private status, so don't get so uptight.

Also, Rambo, I do not appreciate you calling us out for an example. You know full well that isn't called for. You're pissed at Noit and...whoever else. But not us, so don't start. I like you, I would like to continue doing so. <_<

I know your in a bad mood Sakura and I am sorry, but I called that out, as it was the only one I had on my head at the time.

Sorry if I hurt you.

#40 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:38 PM

Request complete (rank set to member). Don't bring this up in public again, as it brings unnecessary drama to the board.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users