Im srry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:20 PM

K every1 I am verrry srry 4 what Iv done to Ink..I screwd uo my whole membership sp bad that I might leave now...I sed I was srry to Ink like 2 or 3 ti'mes and on MSN today and he sed he forgave me awhile ago..I know it was kinda a big deal but I'm only 11..please give me another chance because I dont think my whole acc. and life should be messed up because of 1 mistake now should it?  I have appologized to Hydro,All OF neocodex, Ink (publicly and privatly) and I thk that should be enough..I got spamed with -rep points and Hydo had to put it back to 0 because I was getting like negitive reps sooo I'm srry u guys and I really mean it..Ncodex is my hobby now and When I was suspended I couldnt live with out it..I was soo tortued..
and all I'm asking is forgivness and forgetness from all of u ...Me and Ink are cool now(not mad..he forgave me) and I dont think its worth it to go on foreva like this...so can we please end it?

thank u
-Fatal

#2 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:28 PM

I forgive and forget, so welcome back Fatal. Its good of you to come out and publicly apoligise aswell as privately!

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

thanks for that fatal...we are all forgiving people :p , lets just put this behind us :D

#4 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:31 PM

K every1 I am verrry srry 4 what Iv done to Ink..I screwd uo my whole membership sp bad that I might leave now...I sed I was srry to Ink like 2 or 3 ti'mes and on MSN today and he sed he forgave me awhile ago..I know it was kinda a big deal but I'm only 11..please give me another chance because I dont think my whole acc. and life should be messed up because of 1 mistake now should it?  I have appologized to Hydro,All OF neocodex, Ink (publicly and privatly) and I thk that should be enough..I got spamed with -rep points and Hydo had to put it back to 0 because I was getting like negitive reps sooo I'm srry u guys and I really mean it..Ncodex is my hobby now and When I was suspended I couldnt live with out it..I was soo tortued..
and all I'm asking is forgivness and forgetness from all of u ...Me and Ink are cool now(not mad..he forgave me) and I dont think its worth it to go on foreva like this...so can we please end it?

thank u
-Fatal

That is very mature of you Fatal. You just acted like an adult. Welcome back friend :p

#5 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:33 PM

Welcome Back Pal

#6 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 07:34 PM

Its great to see we have forgiven and forgotten what has happened. This is what we need more of around here. Good work guys. Hopefully you guys have started the trend!

#7 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:21 PM

thank u
-Fatal

That is very mature of you Fatal. You just acted like an adult. Welcome back friend :)

ty guys for 4giving me :)

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:24 PM

thank u
-Fatal

That is very mature of you Fatal. You just acted like an adult. Welcome back friend :)

ty guys for 4giving me :)

I would have been shocked if we couldnt. we all learn from previous mistakes, and thats a great thing...but its when you dont learn and make the same mistake over and over again, that things get messy. lets make sure things like this dont happen again.

#9 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:25 PM

Welcome back :)

Oops wrong tohpic    Don leave fatal dont leave!

Edited by xBullet, 09 July 2004 - 08:26 PM.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:26 PM

yeah we forgive fatal

#11 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:30 PM

ty guys umm ... I will only leave if more wars go on..

#12 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

ty guys umm ... I will only leave if more wars go on..

If you leave I will smack my head so hard it will make ur head spin lol.

#13 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 08:42 PM

lol :)   I don't know the warning REALLY bugs me so I don't know yet..also depends if my Private mem goes through good

Edited by Fatal, 09 July 2004 - 08:43 PM.

#14 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:02 PM

Now that everything is nice and happy. I think we should re open fatals poll. Start a new one for hi'm

I think myself and this post by fatal, may change some of those votes. :)

#15 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:04 PM

thanks alot X-Factor for helping othr ppl see why they should for give :)

HOO AHH  :)

#16 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:27 PM

Well I wasn't really very active around the period that whole fight went on, but you sound sorry enough and if the offended person has been able to forgive, then I see no problem in forgiving too :)

#17 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:19 AM

Very mature of u fatal $ :o $

#18 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 06:40 AM

Dont worry most members forgive and forget. WElcome back!

#19 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:46 AM

I think you have lernt your lesson fatal, Your warn has been lifted. But don't screw up again!  ^_^

#20 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:49 AM

ok I wont

#21 thickxstitches

thickxstitches
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:52 AM

Haha, welcome back. Unfortunately, on my apology topic, I started another argument. But I apologised and now me and valensin are frienders w00t (I think).  ^_^

#22 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:54 AM

ok I wont

like you have a choice? just kidding ^_^

#23 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:57 AM

lol

#24 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2004 - 08:12 PM

Ink forgives, you then I have no trouble forgiving you.
Welcome back, and make sure that you know what your typing may offend people, so dont type those things.

#25 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:39 PM

Fatal, that was  very nice and sincere. It seems as if you are older than 11. I give anyone credit for for saying sorry and meaning it. Well done Dude! I wasn't here for the prob. but I'm glad you got through it.  :clapping:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users