Photo

Administrator and SuperModerator Appreciation Day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:25 PM

Well since tomorrow is programmer appreciation day, I think Thursday should be Administrator and Super Moderator Appreciation Day. If anyone deserves it, it’s our awesome Admins and Super Mods.

------------------------------------Administrators-------------------------------------------

AUS - AUS is a extremely awesome programmer, he makes programs for the retired members. I don't know hi'm very well, but as soon as he gets back from his leave, ill be sure to get to.

Hidden.Elf - Hidden.Elf started out as a regular member, he worked very hard and slowly went up the steps. He is a very very hard worker and he helps keep neocodex clean.

Hydrogen - Owner of neocodex, great guy, great friend. He is very very active, and is fair to all members. He’s also a great programmer, and a great teacher. If it weren’t for hi'm, I woulda gave up on programming a long ti'me ago

RareDareDevil - He's a very kind person, he pays to keep the site up, and he's working very hard on fundraising money to help codex. Without hi'm we would have no neocodex. He’s also a great programmer!

ShadowLink64 - NeoCodex's Main Programmer, great guy, great teacher. He helps keep codex clean, and he’s great to talk to. He's normally very active, but he's on vacation at the moment.

TheWu - TheWu is the best games player our site has, he has top scores in many of the games. TheWu, like Hidden.Elf started out as a regular member, and worked very hard to become an admin. He helps keep codex clean and safe.

----------------------------------SuperModerators------------------------------------------

Gri'm - A great Super Mod. Or as he says, "The Best"! We are very sorry we forgot about gri'm, he's new to Super Mod, but hes a great one. For as far as I can see he also has a great sense of humore. Keep up the good work gri'm!

Memikeos - He's a great guy, helps keep codex clean. He's one of Codex's top GFX makers, and he's always willing to lend a helping hand. It’s these kinds of people who make codex a better place!

Noitidart - He's a very nice guy. He’s a great Super Moderator, and he helps keep codex clean. He's got a great sense of humor, and a fun guy to talk to. :) 57! (Inside joke)

Tyhpoon - He's yet another great guy, kinda weird at ti'mes... lol. He’s a great Super moderator, and he's very very active on the boards, he also seems to be a bit of a ladies man.

This Thursday will be the Offical Administrator, and Super Moderator Appreciation day! On Thursday, we ask that the admins and super mods take a break, and just have fun posting and relaxing. I think us moderators can handle it for a day! :D

I think all these guys deserve a big hand, for making codex such a great place. :)

Edited by X-Factor, 10 July 2004 - 11:08 PM.

#2 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:29 PM

Great idea. I wish I was a Super Mod instead of a lousy Moderator... :dontgetit:

#3 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:30 PM

Great idea. I wish I was a Super Mod instead of a lousy Moderator... :dontgetit:

lol... You will become one some day mason :) . Heck you were a Admin at one point wernt u?

Edited by X-Factor, 10 July 2004 - 10:30 PM.

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:34 PM

I'll pin it because I like what this guy said about me :)
I don't know if its offical though :) 58
I dun think we can take a break lol, this board woluld be totally out of order

#5 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:34 PM

Yes. But I became very inactive. :)

#6 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 10:59 PM

yu forgot the best Smod of them all ME!. I am an Smod. I knwo I haven't been aroudn but a couple of daus but I am sure there is something you can find something nice about me

#7 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:02 PM

lousy moderator!? I would give anything to be a moderator at least you got that I'm just a regular member

#8 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:04 PM

yu forgot the best Smod of them all ME!. I am an Smod. I knwo I haven't been aroudn but a couple of daus but I am sure there is something you can find something nice about me

Sorry Gri'm, your new to me. Me and somone eles who was suspose to know everything forgot.

Just a day or so ago u were just a mod. Ill add you :)

#9 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:09 PM

hey yea being a mod is a good start to getting an smod spot basically there are few difference between the two.  being an mod is easier then an smod

#10 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:56 PM

Oh yeah.... But being an admin is the hardest :)   :)

#11 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:59 PM

Yeah this is a great idea, I wish I was a SMod or Admin, they have cool powers thats why. Nah but it would be very hard to be an Admin!

#12 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:02 AM

Yeah this is a great idea, I wish I was a SMod or Admin, they have cool powers thats why. Nah but it would be very hard to be an Admin!

its actually not that hard  :blink: only when you gotta ban :) , thats the worst...and also when u gotta clean up s*** on the board like arguments :) , I dont like doing that either :D but otherwise its more than I could have ever wished for :D

#13 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:03 AM

Eh, its the Admin CP that gives me a headache!! Maybe they should give a step-by-step wizard?

#14 SteWieH

SteWieH
  • 3423 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:07 AM

the admin CP isn't to bad I had a look at it once. and the mod cp isn't to bad either. only when you gotta approve topic when I get confused someti'mes

#15 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:14 AM

Eh, how 'about the permissions and the user groups? and also the system settings...........

#16 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:37 AM

Admin CPs on bulletin boards are so easy. It's all set out and labelled for you. All you have to do is point and click!
Plus... a ladies man? You call Valensin a lady? ;) And yes, I am weird....... at ti'mes.

#17 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:15 AM

Sorry Gri'm, your new to me. Me and somone eles who was suspose to know everything forgot.

Just a day or so ago u were just a mod. Ill add you :o

actually gri'm was smod a long ti'me ago before he lost his internet :lol:

#18 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:18 AM

We should hold a party, with cake and ice cream and vodka.
And did no one else know that I'm a 40 year old bearded perv from Gri'msby called Si'mon?

#19 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:19 AM

You missed out Sykopaf - SuperMod

#20 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:20 AM

Well since tomorrow is programmer appreciation day

Its programmer appreciation day tomorrow o.o -.- Hurr

#21 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:16 AM

Don't worry.. everyone luffs the programmers too :lol:
We can party tomorrow with cheese and cake and bacardi!

#22 Neo

Neo
  • 2032 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:22 AM

wooooh, all you smods and admins rule, lol :lol:

take a day off lol

#23 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:54 AM

wait a min if that was posted 10th and today is 11th then that means tomorrow is today, so its programmer appreciation day today, why is there no topic  :lol:   :o -.- Hurrrrrrr :)

#24 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:36 AM

You missed out Sykopaf - SuperMod

Sykopaf is just a Private Member. He's not a smod...  :)

#25 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:54 AM

*snicker*, We are all grateful for what are you doing Admins & Smods .

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users