The Earth is flat

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:06 PM

But they say the ice wall is all around the earth, but they also say that the ice wall at the bottom of the earth is created because it's cold down there...but what about the ice wall near the equator? :unsure:

#27 Apilot

Apilot
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:07 PM

Meh, if they try typing their URL into google and run into us (we are bigger than them, believe it or not :p) they may see us laughing at them. :p

http://en.wikipedia....ntripetal_force

They should read that sometime... Their members don't even know how a sattelite works and should know that it doesn't just move around aimlessly. Sputnik has no additional thrust whatsoever and was at the mercy of gravity when it orbited Earth..

I think what we've seen at the board is a good example of poor education of the world around them, or not enough.... lol.

That would be hilarious, But whou would spend that much on webspace for that stupid crap?

#28 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:09 PM

Yeah, the water just runs off the side of the Earth and we're going to run out of water soon. :p

Oh wait, they believe in a 10km ice wall surrounding all of Earth, so we're pretty much trapped between big ass icebergs. This is an inconsistency in their belief, because one of the members said "How do you know they didn't just run off the side of the earth?". Is this possible with an iceberg blocking the way (so some of their other members claim)? <_<

Sometimes I don't understand people... And I'm sure people don't understand themselves most of the time... But I'm sorry... Wouldn't somebody be able to find the big iceberg blocking the edges of the earth? I mean really they wouldn't be that hard to find if they were that big... <_<

#29 Apilot

Apilot
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:10 PM

I wonder why the planes havent flown into the ice walls are the governments covering up that too?

#30 Chicken

Chicken
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

I wonder why the planes havent flown into the ice walls are the governments covering up that too?

No, No. The ice wall turns into a magical pillow and the planes just bounce off and go back, which passangers think they went around the world. :whistling:

#31 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:11 PM

Imagine if they fly over them and what they might find.... they may pass out from the excitement from seeing the nothingness behind the iceberg... ;)

#32 Apilot

Apilot
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:22 PM

No, No. The ice wall turns into a magical pillow and the planes just bounce off and go back, which passangers think they went around the world. :whistling:

Wow you have a point! I feel so much more educated.

Imagine if they fly over them and what they might find.... they may pass out from the excitement from seeing the nothingness behind the iceberg... ;)

or they could be staring face to face with like teletubie land, and the sun is that baby. that would be cool

http://www.theflatea...p?p=26588#26588

the dumb idiot is trying to tell me that gravity doesnot keep sattelites in orbit.

#33 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:22 PM

Anybody want to join my expedition to melt the ice wall with a giant hairdryer?

I'll also be organising bungee jumps off the end of the earth when step 1 is complete. :shifty:

£150 per person considering that we have to find the bloody thing first...which could be difficult because it's covered with an invisibility blanket (apparently).

#34 SiSanBa

SiSanBa
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:24 PM

is this a joke? or do they really believe this?

#35 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:25 PM

I'll also be organising bungee jumps off the end of the earth when step 1 is complete. :shifty:

£150 per person considering that we have to find the bloody thing first...which could be difficult because it's covered with an invisibility blanket (apparently).

I want to be second in command!!! And the first to bungee jump off! Wee! :p

#36 Apilot

Apilot
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:25 PM

Im in, Lets GO EVREYONE! TO ADVENTURE! I will bring my specail goggles that allow me to see the wall. Iam the only one that can use em so we got to be careful.

#37 Chicken

Chicken
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:26 PM

Im in shall we call bill? (Bill Gates)

#38 Apilot

Apilot
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:28 PM

Im in shall we call bill? (Bill Gates)

most definatley

#39 Chicken

Chicken
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:31 PM

But, we gotta con him into buying the hair dryer. He can afford it...hopefully.

#40 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:34 PM

But, we gotta con him into buying the hair dryer. He can afford it...hopefully.

If not then we can bungee jump from the top of the ice berg. :rolleyes:

#41 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

the dumb idiot is trying to tell me that gravity doesnot keep sattelites in orbit.

Yeah, for some reason they think solar power is what keeps them 'floating' up there. I can see they never took a single physics class in their lifetime. :unsure:

#42 Guest_Casilla_*

Guest_Casilla_*

You guys...I...this stinks of Cthulhu (SHAI-HULUD bless Its comings and Its goings) kind of devotion. It's a joke, god you can tell by some of their subtle humour - look at the Ice Wall photo - but none of them will EVER admit it. Just like the people who "worship" Cthulhu (SHAI-HULUD bless Its comings and Its goings) - they don't honestly MEAN it, but it will be a cold day in Hell before they break character.

They're LOOKING to get a rise out of people.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

#43 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:36 PM

Im tempted to make a shitty drawing explaining how the sattelites orbit earth.

#44 Chicken

Chicken
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:36 PM

If not then we can bungee jump from the top of the ice berg. :rolleyes:

That'd be fun, cept the part where we get shot going up from the "ice wall police". :p

http://www.albinobla...m/flash/end.php

Edited by Chicken, 25 June 2006 - 12:37 PM.

#45 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:43 PM

http://www.albinobla...m/flash/end.php

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Edited by hawk117, 25 June 2006 - 12:43 PM.

#46 Wicked

Wicked
  • 2057 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

Now they are saying it's a proven fact that the earth is flat...
Sign me up now I need to speak!!!

#47 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:54 PM

I bet half of them are teenagers who really believe the "RE" theory. They just feel special being involved in that kinda stuff.

#48 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

I'm getting sick of arguing with them. <_<

#49 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:58 PM

Er.... this insults the intelligence of every group of the human race... retard.

#50 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

Er.... this insults the intelligence of every group of the human race... retard.

Yes, they are retarted.

As I've said before, the FE theory claims that satellites do not exist.

HAHAHAHA!!! Ill go outside for about 10 mins tomorrow and get plenty of vidoes of sattelites moving across the sky. What a dumb fucker, there obviously are sattelites.

Edit:
They dont believe in gravity either, so, anyone have some experiments they can do to prove gravity? I saw one on a Bill Nye before, back in like, fifth grade. Im not sure how they did it though.

Edited by hawk117, 25 June 2006 - 01:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users